Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Double Date (CUCKOLD/CHEATING)

blumooene

Moon
Hey everyone! I’m looking for a naughty cuckold/cheating plot tonight and came up with an idea for a scenario revolving around a double date. Keep reading for the general plot idea.

-

I don’t know why I agreed when you (girlfriend) told me that your friend, Katie, asked us to join her for a double date. You already know I’m not the biggest fan of Katie. She’s fine to spend short amounts of time with here and there, but too much of her gets exhausting. She’s ditsy, arrogant, and thinks she’s better than everyone else. She’s always talking about how guys worship her and how they would worship you too if you were single, though she swears she likes me as your boyfriend.

Anyways, she met this guy, Trevor, online and invited us to join her for a double date. With no better plans, I reluctantly agree and we meet Katie and her date out for drinks. Trevor turns out to be a hot, muscular man with tons of money. He’s cocky, loud, and demands attention. Eventually I begin to feel left out as you and Katie both give him your full attention. One thing leads to another and I end up with a broken heart while you and Katie take turns worshipping Trevor’s huge perfect dick.

-

Thanks for reading. I think this could be a lot of fun. Message with your kinks, limits, and any ideas you have for the plot or characters. I look forward to discussing more with you!

Back
Top Bottom