Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Dead or Alive: Smut Scenarios

Tomo

Moon
Some of the earliest hard-ons I ever had were from the acclaimed Dead or Alive series, and considering I’ve been playing out sexy scenarios with a variety of fictional women as a way to live out my slutty fantasies for years now, I figured it was about time I finally got around to roleplaying some steamy, sensual, and hardcore fun between my lil’ femboy self, and the busty beauties of DoA!~

Requirements!

- First and foremost; I roleplay only for the sexual thrill, so please don’t expect any extremely well-written or plot-focused RP. The plot of an RP scenario is merely an excuse to get to the cock milking ^~^

- I type and write a lot when it comes to my roleplaying; 3+ lengthy paragraphs to be specific, so, I’m expecting the same from any potential partner!

- I play only as my OC submissive femboy (pictured in my pfp,) though I’ve got a variety of other ones I play as when I’m feeling something different (and considering the variety of women in this game, that’s very likely to happen,) so, I’m hoping you’re able to play as dominant/power bottom positions, though your knowledge of the character’s personality and backstory isn’t required, I can just give you a quick rundown, or we can come up with it ourselves!

- lastly, I mostly roleplay on discord, though if you’re more comfortable playing out these scenarios on-site, that’s okay with me!

Kinks!

I’m only relatively kinky, and if there’s a handful of these you wouldn’t be comfortable with, just let me know!:

- tittyfucking (absolute favorite)
- buttjobs
- thighjobs
- sensual blowjobs
- sensual handjobs
- dry handjobs
- (very) dirty talk
- anal
- light musk
- light sweat
- light raceplay
- gangbangs
- humiliation
- watching (watching sex happen before me)

And that’s it for that! I may add some in I forgot, and I’m not opposed to any suggestion you may have, so, it’ll be a matter or conversation!

The Characters!

And now for the meat and potatoes. At the end of the day, the scenario or plot within each of these little roleplays don’t matter too much to me, so if you’ve got an idea you think is better or like more, don’t hesitate to let me know. I’ll write out the rough ideas I have for each of these characters and the kinks/positions I want to play out in each scenario, and if you wanna play out a single one but not the entire plotline, that’s perfectly fine too! So-

1. Kasumi
- Ayane
- Tina Armstrong
- Helena Douglas
- Lisa Hamilton
- Christie
- Honoka
- Nyotengu
- Mila
- Momiji
- Rachel

And that’s all! I’ll be updating this forum post over some time, so, feel free to message me if you’re interested! I’m just as chatty as I am pent up-

-very!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom