Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Your Favorite Worst Nightmare - Baka's search for darker RPs

Baka

Enough gay thoughts. It's time for gay actions!
gYbxcLI.png

Your Favorite Worst Nightmare - Baka's search for darker RPs

P1suFXc.png

Hiya there! And thank you for clicking my RT!

I'm Baka, and currently in celebration of spooky-season being right at the door I am looking for one or two darker roleplays.

I - Basics

q9laJad.png
I will just put some basic, bare minimum rules and details here. If you want to read more about my RP preferences and such please check out my main RT!

• 2+ paragraphs, 3rd person, preferably past tense. Both for me and my partner
  • Story with smut. Not looking just smut, or a story that exists only to give reason to smut.
  • PMs or threads. Discord is maybe an option, but not a preference.
  • Comfy and casual OOC always appreciated!
  • Reply pace changes wildly, so patience from my partners are required pretty much.
  • Drawn faceclaims only! Preferably animanga and related. Realistic pictures, renders and AI also falls under the realistic umbrella and is a no for me.
  • Ghost friendly
  • Looking to play against F, NB, Trans, intersex/futa/female+ characters exclusively
  • Switch-player, who can dom or sub exclusively if wanted.
  • Long-term RPs preferred.

II - What I'm looking for?

I am a bit more free-form with this request. While I have some ready-made plots that I will put down there I will put some keywords and tropes I am looking for here.

I am extremely open to plot things out and brainstorm!

1. L2DJYQN.png
    Yandere roleplay
    These assets are from my yandere RT from last year, and like last year I am still looking for an intriguing yandere RP. Something that leans heavily into horror and extremely toxic and dangerous relationship. I'm primarily looking to play as yandere/yangire character myself, but open to play against one as well.

Note: If you're looking for a quircky kawaii girl who is just extremely obsessed and jealous of your character then I am not your partner. I am looking to play as/against a batshit crazy character who is generally a bad time, is not afraid to manipulate, harm and do extremely heinous things to get her way through. I am looking for darker RPs after all, and while romance, smut and wholesome times can and most likely will exists the main focus should be on psychological horror/thriller aspect.

2. Witches

Lately I've been extremely obsessed with Umineko and Little Goody Two Shoes. So romance where I can play a witch character has been really high. I have more solid plot for this, but also open to brainstorm something from scratch. Would love if the play would be set in old European village somewhere. Murder-mystery/witch hunt focus while a forbidden romance between a witch and someone from the village starts to bud would be definitely something I'd love to do.

Nun x witch (or a person who's starting to turn into one) in terms of pairing would be something I love, but more than open for suggestions.

3. Monster-romance

Another forbidden romance. This time between a human and a monster. With this I am open to play either of the party, but preference would be playing as the human. Looking anything from werevolves, demons, Hasshakusama, Oni or whatever else.

With this one I am more open to not-so-dark approaches and really open to plan and cater to my partners wishes in terms what type of monster they wish to play/wish me to play, what time period the RP is set on and so forth, so if you want some monstrous romance feel free to pitch an idea for me, or we can brainstorm something from scratch.

III - Plots

F_VCnjuWEAARfs0

Unholy Matrimony​

In a medieval time small village a nun ends up falling in love with her childhood friend, and to her surprise the feelings are mutual. Despite having to keep their fellings and relationship under wraps the two dream of someday move out of this small rural village, head to the capital and start their life somewhere where no-one knows them, and finally live the life they wished together somewhere where the prying and judgemental eyes of the villagers won't reach them.

However the old legend of a witches resurrection starts to circle in village,, and things start to get a bit weird and eerie to say the least, till one day these eerie events finally resulted in murder.

Old legend says that the witch will claim all the lives in the village, and use their souls to finally resurrect herself after hundreds of years slumber. Literal witch-hunt around the village starts.

However the nun finds out relatively quickly who she is. The one who witches curse has possessed is none other than her childhood friend

Love is blind as they say, and instead of outing her she starts a battle against the time to find any mean necessary to save her loved one, and to her surprise she finds it. A ritual called Unholy Matrimony, which breaks the curse, but forces both of them to bear horrible after-effects after ritual is complete...

... And that's where this exposition stops. Instead of laying out the whole idea out here I want to discuss possible options with my partner. What are the conditions to clear the Unholy Matrimony, what is the price they have to pay. Will they receive their happy ending? Or will their fairytale be happily never after?

I have loads of ideas I didn't want to put this here to give room for my partners suggestion(s), but if you're interested I gladly tell them. I have both good endings and bad endings to offer! We could literally make different routes for this shit if you want.

Extremely inspired by Umineko and Little Goody Two Shoes. While I want there to be romance, wholesome moments and smut this story will have focus on drama, horror and mystery.

Want to take this to next level? BAM! More characters interested in the "childhood friend", nun going full on yandere perhaps? Her letting witch to be resurrected in hopes that she can grant her wish of be forever with her friend?

Extremely open to discuss this.

More to come! Currently cooking some for the spooky month!

IV - Kinks / limits

First things first. Here's my F-list - F-list

Note that none of them are a must, unless specified otherwise.

Favorites:
➤ Everything anal-related (almost a must tbh)
➤ Everything cum-related / Gokkun
➤ Rimming (both ways)
➤ Netorare / NTR
➤ Armpits
➤ Bestiality
➤ Monsters
➤ Condom-play
➤ Femdom
➤ Squirting
➤ Pubic/anus/armpit hair
➤ Dirty /musky cocks, vaginas and anuses
➤ Chubby/plump female/futa-characters
➤ Wholesome small-penis play
➤ Linking your favorite song in the starter. Not mandatory, but shows you've read this thread.

Limits:
➤ Vore
➤ Micro/macro-stuff
➤Pregnancy and feet-focus (can be included as long as they aren't main focus)
➤ Tickling
➤ DeviantART-tier kinks (blueberrification, flattening etc etc.)

V - Parting words

I think that's all for this little craving thread. Thank you for reading and have a good day/night! Don't be afraid to hit me up if you're interested!

tumblr_nw541g9J371th93f0o1_540.gif

Last edited:

I'm the Alpha, Omega, beginning, the end
A light in the darkness, salvation, condemned
Follow me, I'll lead you, I'll show the way

Surrender your soul, submit, obey
Follow me, your master, VR, AI
I'm smarter, I'm faster,
 I curate your life
Follow me, resistance is futile, my friend
We're in this together until the bitter end

Back