Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Be careful, what you wish for... (incest / taboo and breast expansion)

Chloe.xx

Dust
Hey, I'm looking for someone who wants to play my character's mother or father. Alternatively, stepfather or stepmother are also possible :) What's more important is that you share my fascination with very large breasts.

The basic idea is this: Despite the social taboo, you've long seen more in me than you should as a father or mother. Again and again you catch yourself thinking about me and my body during self-masturbation.

Of course these thoughts are wrong, reprehensible... But they do exist. And thoughts are free, right? In your eyes, my body is perfect. That means... There's only one thing that would make my body even more perfect. Unfortunately, I only have a fairly small breast, which looks cute, but doesn't match your fascination for expansive busts.

Breasts that look massive, heavy and ultra-feminine have always fascinated you.

One evening you are still sitting on the veranda of our house drinking tea while I have already gone to sleep. Once again your thoughts are circling around me and the deep inner desire to see two massive breasts on me. It is just an absurd wish, but when you suddenly spot a shooting star in the sky, you decide to jokingly wish that your thoughts would come true.

Amused by yourself and of course not believing that this wish will really come true, you go to sleep as well, only to be surprised the next morning that shooting stars may be more effective than you always thought......

----------------------------

I admit that this idea is vague and a bit far-fetched. Nevertheless, it was important to me to combine a taboo relationship with the topic of breast expansion or having very large tits. My focus here is less on growth than on dealing with a spontaneous, significant enlargement of my breasts overnight.

If you are interested, feel free to DM me :)

Kinks: Incest, huge breasts, breast expansion, cuddling, tender sex, kissing, breeding, pregnancy, lactation, weight gain, heels, outfit control, creampies, anal, dirty talk, gentle dom etc.

Limits: Blood, feces, death, violence, pain, coercion, extreme power imbalance, etc.

Back
Top Bottom