Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any coquette's canon search | nsfw possible

Coquette

make me squirm

Oh... hello! Lovely to see you here. I won't beat around the bush: This search is centered around canon/canon pairings, with the slight possibility of canon/OC or OC/OC depending on the idea. If that isn't your cup of tea, I fully understand, and I wish you the best of luck in your search for fulfilling roleplays!

If I haven't lost you yet, here's a bit about me so you can decide if you might like to help me scratch this itch...

🖤 20s, female, USA — I don't like to get a ton more personal, but I love to chat OOC!
🖤 My life is super busy, so I can't always respond daily; I strive for about once per week, but I'm happy to keep you updated if need be.
🖤 Here's my F-List for some fun things we can include ~ I don't require my favorites, just please respect my "no"s.
🖤 PM or Discord, please! I may consider other methods if they're all you'll use, but these are easiest. My Discord is kinkycoquette if you'd rather just add me!
🖤 I will not write rape, bestiality, characters/ageplay under sixteen years of age, or scat.
🖤 My character will be either sub or switch.

As for characters I'm looking to play, they're all here! Plot-based? Smut-based? You name it, I'm willing to do it, as long as it isn't on my limits. Let's get creative!

So... what do you say? ;
)

Back
Top Bottom