Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any When Obsession Breaks A Man (Tales of nympho, obsessive & psychotic lovers/partners - Females/Fembois/Sissys/Trans MTF)

I've been looking to craft scenes where MC becomes the target of unwanted flirtation and advances, only to have his attempts at speaking up brushed off and belittled by those around him. "Come on, you're reading too much into it," they would say. "She's just being friendly!" or "You're overthinking things." It was as if his discomfort and boundaries were not valid in their eyes.

These stories revolved around YC's femininity, which was portrayed in a way that surpassed that of any female partner or significant other. Their femininity was captivating and alluring, causing my character to feel even more out of place and misunderstood within their own relationships.

Some Ads:
My Fiancé's (Trans or Femboi or Sissy) 'Sister' Keeps on Hitting On Me

A RP where YC plays this bubbly and flirtatious Trans/femboi/sissy-slut, who has been hyper feminized, and flaunts their femineity by wearing high heels, wearing femme clothing, having their make up done, nails done constantly and has been teasing MC. When MC brings this up with his wife, she dismisses MC - 'you're being ignorant, we're supporting 'her' in their journey.....'just be supportive'

We live in a massive home, as YC and my Wife/YC sister come from a wealthy family, so before i get married, they've already invited me to move in and stay.

Being a Step Dad is Hard, especially when you have a homewrecking step daughter
I married your mom years ago, when you had started college. So we didn't see each other much. But since then, you've been coming home a lot more often this last year. And you've been really affectionate, needy and....well inappropriate. You've been calling me daddy plenty, and are always telling me you'd want to go on a dad-daughter date.

I've caught you in our bed, masturbating. I've caught you trying to take a shower with me. The list goes on. Its completely inappropriate! Except, I've started to give in. I went shopping with you, and even I found myself teasing, flirting and being inappropriate, especially as you tried on the new pair of heels you wanted...

Looking for those who enjoy the following: Adultery, Bone-Chilling Teasing & Flirting, Foot Play, Sneaky Sex, Risky Sex, Cum Play & Outfit Play, High Heels

I'm plenty flexible! So if the idea entices you, come on and say hi!

(Step daughter can be female, trans female, sissy slut)

Back
Top Bottom