Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Love of the moon

Nimure

Planetoid
For hundreds of years, the vampire realm had been offering virgin maidens to fulfill their part on the treaty they made with the great demon king after an long fought war, wishing to keep their realm under their protection. To be chosen meant death to their kin as there was no turning back nor holding much chance of survival.

Upon realizing that her younger sister was chosen as one of the maidens to be sacrificed by their impoverished town to the new demon emperor who has followed up after his father, descendant of the first that once ruled their land and who they rebelled against, the vampiress volunteered to take her place instead to save her younger sister.

There was nothing exceptional about her, except for being an unfortunate bastard child of the vampire king and one of the many queens lady in waiting. However, whence the new sacrifice would to arrive before the court, the king is taken a back by uncanny resemblance the vampires dares have to his long departed wife.

What I'm Looking For:

I'm on the hunt for a sort of different kind of trope. We all know about stories where vampires or another monster has a bride that reminds him of the old beloved right? Some believing it be reincarnation of their old love. And usually this always has sort of human woman what is really cliche. So what about if tables were turned? What if the so called reincarnated bride would an vampire to one of the tyrannical monsters?

I love creating long-term, story-focused roleplays. If you're someone who enjoys delving into complex plots with a splash of dark romance, adventure, and a dash of danger, as well enjoy playing out more immoral or wicked characters and keeping it to sort of realistic to the story then we might just be a perfect match.

𝘼 π˜½π™žπ™© 𝙀𝙛 𝙦π™ͺπ™žπ™˜π™  π™žπ™£π™›π™€ 𝙗𝙀π™ͺ𝙩 π™’π™š

I've been writing and role playing for over five years. I write in the third person, and would prefer my partner do the same. I've tried first person, and I just find I cannot write as creatively that way. The fun things you can expect from me as a partner would be best way to describe my writing is quirky but it gets to the point, it's detailed where and when it needs to be. Posts vary in size in tandem with my partners. I do best to describe my writing style as accurately as possible and it may be possible I have missed something. Let's face it, expectations can change slightly, depending on your wants.

My usual length is around 3-7 paragraphs or 300-1000 words at a push. But I am looking to challenge and push myself and learn to write longer and more detailed responses.

I do not do real life face claims. I know a let down to some but it's just something that's uncomfortable and don't enjoy doing.

My timezone is GMT+2.

I can be a tad slow to respond sometimes, but I try to aim for one response a day or two depending on the length/inspiration. But if it's been a while, say a week, don't be afraid to poke me. Most likely I've been caught up by real life and work.

I do like a bit of OOC; I like making friends with my partners.

Ghost friendly! I get it, life happens. I usually consider about two weeks unless told otherwise, of course. If you would like to try again. Don't be afraid to message me again.

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙠 𝙁𝙀𝙧 𝙄𝙣 𝘼 π™‹π™–π™§π™©π™£π™šπ™§!

What I look for in a partner is somebody who is decently literate. I know typos occur and that nobody is perfect, but I want to know that the person I'm building a world with is trying and that I can understand what is being said. PLEASE, no one liners. As nothing kills a story faster than not having anything to go on. I also need a partner who writes in third person, as stated above, I just can't write creatively in first person.

Charlie's sure that something is watching her. More than sure, actually, it’s not anything so small as a hunch or a feeling . No, it’s a bone-deep fear. This is what the antelope feels when it sees the flickering cheetah in the grass, this is that swooping feeling in your stomach when you trip while holding something valuable. Impending doom coming from above like some hawk on wide wings against a small, shivering rabbit.

And the worst part is- Charlie knows that she cannot do a single thing about it.

Running won’t help. The woman is merely sitting on the edge of her bed at the moment, and the silence makes the presence ever stronger, but it follows. Followed her on the road, to her friends’ house, to work. Charlie tried to lose it, dove into crowds of people, taken winding roads at breakneck speed. Nothing helps. It’s almost like this creature is perched upon her shoulder, hands clenched on her head, and wherever she goes, it’s attached as a parasite. Some twisted version of a guardian angel, always following, never benevolent.

Charlie tried fighting it , swiping the air around her body with knives, searching for invisible foes with their gleaming tips. Used her hands when those didn’t work, perhaps bare flesh would reveal something that cold metal could not.

Nothing.

And, eventually, Charlie tried to speak to it. Threats, pleads, sugary-sweet flattering. This, maybe, has had the most tangible effect. Tangible in that once, after she broke into tears, she felt the cold brush of wind. Not something remarkable but for the fact that Charlie was standing in her windowless bathroom.

Caressing across her cheek, lingering under the chin. Soft. It did nothing but bring a fresh wave of tears.

Back
Top Bottom