Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Ideas Galore and the fact that they are rising

Sahvoz

Meteorite
hello, i trust the your day, night or whatever time it is for you is going alright. but today i am looking for someone, or rather anyone that is interested to come on over and have a nice chat and possibly RP with me.

i have my ideas that i would like to discuss, change, enhance and play out. they are many that are either more original or set in pre-established worlds and each one has variations that can be swapped out as they would have roughly similar details, minus or plus one.

well enough of the word vomit, i will admit i feel a little out of place here and maybe out of my own league since i dont think i am quite AS detailed as some of the others who are on this platform. but i can certainly try. even after about 8-ish years of roleplaying. though i will make mention that i do like to and will generally only RP over on discord and can make my words make more sense there if it is needed

so if anybody is interested. dont hesitate to let me know and i can try to find out what sort of set up we can both do

Back
Top Bottom