Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any a few mumu plots [pm’s preferred]

supernovas

Moon

╰•★★ multi-muse plots ★★•╯

nova-banner2.png

• please check out my original request here before contacting me ⏤ i will know if you haven't!

this is a request specifically for multi-muse (mumu) plots. meaning, we each play at least two characters. my comfort zone is 2-4 if we're focusing on all of the characters at once. there is absolutely no limit if we're focusing on one or two dynamics at a time. meaning, we do not have to write all of our characters at once, if that's what you're more comfortable with. obviously, replies that focus on multiple characters will be more involved/longer and will therefore have a longer reply time.

overall, i would love to have gender diversity with these plots and ships, but write whatever gender(s) your comfortable with! it's good to push comfort zones every now and then but at the end of the day we're here to have fun!

in the following tabs there are various plot ideas. they're purposefully open/vague so we can collaborate and make them our own. i am open to other ideas so feel free to suggest as well!

• content warning: consensual free use

a consensual free use community. all members get red, yellow, and green wrist bands or other markers. anyone wearing a green band is open to free use (can be any gender ⏤ doesn't have to be just women). the yellow band means not open to free use, but possibly open to sexual encounters. red, obviously, means stop/not at the moment. again, would love to see some gender diversity here but not required ⏤ write who you're comfortable with!

• i just love the idea of exploring polyamory and polyamorous relationships! i don't think they get enough love/attention in rp.

would love to explore a polycule where they're all in one big relationship. also open to a polycule where they're all kind of dating each other separately. would prefer to avoid any jealousy elements, but not entirely opposed to them either. again, would love to see some gender diversity here but not required ⏤ write who you're comfortable with!

• sex club. content warning: potential consensual free use

the dollhouse is a very popular nightclub with performances ranging from cabaret and singers, strippers and dancers, to solo performances or two+ performers having sex on stage. for a fee, performers will meet with clients in private rooms. for an even larger fee, everyone can watch. potential to add in some consensual free use with other employees (servers, bartenders, etc) who have some sort of marker to show they're open — not required. would love to have all sorts of dynamics between clients, performers, employees, etc. again — would love gender diversity but please write who you're comfortable with!

• content warning: potential consensual free use

would love to explore the idea of a coven that's something of a polycule. we could go a route where sex is a big part of some of their rituals. or they just really enjoy sleeping together. there could even be an element where some of the members or familiars volunteer in a consensual free use capacity. not as keen but open to adding in other supernatural elements (demons, incubi, succubi, etc). again — would love gender diversity but please write who you're comfortable with!

• it would be fun to toy with the idea of a swingers' resort ⏤ the perfect little getaway spot for anyone who engages in swinging, be it singles, friends, couples, etc. also open to add in employees who participate for that little extra bonus in their paycheck, or employees who participate just because it's fun. couples looking to spice things up, couples who have been polyamorous or in open relationships from the get-go, couples who maybe didn't do their research before booking the trip but certainly aren't complaining. same as the others, would love gender diversity here but please write who you're comfortable with!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom