Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Looking for the Depraved, Dark & Taboo

Call me Fangs 🧛🏻‍♀️ I’m a woman from the UK and on the hunt for RP partners that aren’t so easily squeamish. Blood, guts, gore and all kinds of filth and depravity in the darkest depths of the universe, I would like to create plots of the weird and downright taboo variety. I write in 3rd POV with multiple paragraphs and no set word count/limit, write what you’re comfortable with! I also enjoy OOC chat, so don’t feel afraid to ask me to elaborate on certain scenarios or kinks or bring something unique and original to the table. I’ll love you all the more for it! I’ll probably edit this post overtime, so check for any changes made when you can.

Enthusiastic Consent and Hedonism are the bread and butter for the vibes of the couples I like to roleplay. I can do Non-Con for plays with more realistic vibes, but I will leap at the chance to roleplay against a filthy and shamelessly horny sub or dom. As for pairings - many I crave are in the Supernatural variety - Vampires, Fae, Aliens, Monsters, Mermaids, Trolls, the works. I can RP as a Dom or Sub for MxM or FxM pairings- I love Femdom.

Realistic pairings can be Parent/Son Incest (I am not particularly keen on Dad/Daughter, or Mother/Daughter, but Dad/Son and Mother/Son are both acceptable to me. I am also open to RPs which include the concept of ‘Cuntboys’ which doesn’t necessarily need to have Alpha/Omega. It’s negotiable. Also, ladies with dicks are on the cards! As is MPreg.

Scenarios and Kinks - Let’s Get Dirty!
Absolutely Yes

Exhibitionism/Casual Sex World
• Cruel but Gentle Doms
• Anal sex & Fisting
• Consensual Cucking
• Cunnilingus/Pussy Worship
• Vibrators
• Public Breeding

MPreg
Continuous perma-pregnancy
Pregnant stomachs as erogenous zones
Lactation
Hairy characters! My characters are munchers & aren’t afraid of a bush. Happy trails are very loved!
Chubby/Fat characters & weight gain/feederism. I need some meat on those bones! I find it really hard to write smut with very skinny/petite characters for women, though muscular men are a bit more acceptable (still lean)
Spoiling/Praise. I have to be in the mood for Humilation, and even then, it would be with a light/teasing tone. It’s all part of the package with Hedonism - I need Doms who spoil their subs rotten and fuck them until they’re screaming in pleasure and stuffed to the brim.
Hypnosis
Coiling/Tentacles
Beastiality/Insects - & I’m not talking Dogs. Gimme a fat piggy if we are going to be really taboo here. I’ve been super craving a gross RP set on a remote farm
Filth - of the Bathroom variety. I keep listing and only get requests for mild piss-play - please go all out with me if you’re comfortable, I’m craving only the worst of the worst for toilet kinks.
• Bondage - ropes, blindfolds, masks,
Blood and Gore - the most confusing thing in the world is seeing Vampires in someone’s approved lists then blood swallowing/blood is a No. what’s the point 😭
Vampires or similar races sucking their subs or any unfortunate victim dry like a capri-sun. No vegetarian vampires found here!
Mindfuck (sometimes literally). Lots of play around the brain/mind, manipulating it, breaking it
Medical play with doctors and nurses who perform all sorts of procedures and body mods with a sugary smile and sweet praise
Cults and Religious Symbolism - I need freaks here!
Apparatus & Machines - characters being moved by pulleys and levers, their cocks and asses used in gloryholes, for fucking machines, mind altering headgear, all sorts of gizmos and contraptions for mad scientists and other depraved souls alike

Maybe
• Genital Torture - I’m more open nowadays to the concept of say, a sub’s cock being part of a wall/furniture (essentially a gloryhole) & being used in that way, as well as having needles poked & maybe some things like wax play. Very much has to be up for discussion as I’m new to writing it
• Chastity - still warming up to it

Nos
• Ballbusting
• Nipple torture
• Sounding

Scenario Examples
* Kinks can be adjusted and negotiated through PM. I can include Female subs for these prompts, I’m just very picky with them)
1. An Artist and his Muse - a famous artist who’s often invited to galas and all sorts of exhibits and galleries has chosen for a young man to be his live muse (bondage/exhibitionism focused RP)
2. The Vampire Lord’s Pet - A Vampire Lord living in a sprawling Gothic mansion with dozens of loyal servants finds a new human plaything (Hypnosis/Blood Drinking + More to be negotiated)
3. Mommy/Daddy’s Boy - A Young man’s Mother (or Father) is suffering from empty nest syndrome and will do anything to get their son back - permanently. A private clinic offering ‘treatments’ for fostering parent/adult child bonding reaches out to them for solutions to the ‘problem’ of an independent child (Lactation, Incest, Mindfuck)
4. The Troll’s Prize - A disgusting troll has been terrorising a kingdom’s farms, eating livestock and people alike in the countryside. A King negotiates by gifting his son in marriage (Musk, Filth play)
5. Pleasure Husband - A new law allows families to have live in ‘Pleasure Husband’ serving the male/female spouse (preferably both) sexually as well as completing tasks and chores that often take up their time. They exist to comfort and soothe them and are trained in the arts of servitude (Human furniture, exhibitionism, bondage, oral & other kinks)
6. The Sow Bride - After a long drought which has decimated the region’s livestock & grain reserves, humans are encouraged to breed with pigs to repopulate and provide meat for their fellow man (Beastiality, Breeding & More)

Back
Top Bottom