Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any I Want my Daddy (possible NSFW)

DaddysLittleSlut

Meteorite
Hey there, and thank you for taking the time to read this!

Put simply I'm desperate for a literate, preferably long term roleplay in which MC, the teenage daughter of YC, just can't help herself any more. Despite the username I'm totally open to playing opposite a Mommy too, and this request is completely trans-friendly. Do note that I prefer realistic body types, by which I mean characters who conform believably to reality in their physical appearance. Beyond that, I have next to no preferences whatsoever!

Your character can be a chubby trans woman or a jacked cis guy, a skinny trans man or a genuine cis muscle mommy, I'm happy just so long as MC gets to be a total depraved little slut for them.

My kinks are many and often depraved, so I'll just list favourites and maybes here and the likelihood of limits popping up at minimal in any case!

Spicy Favourites:
Incest, CONSENT, exhibitionism, public, light body modification, feet, foot play, pubic hair, body hair, piss play, loving kink play, humiliation, degradation, consensual blackmail.

Soft Favourites:
Kissing, cuddling, voluntary nudity, slow and sensual sex, body worship, sleepy sex, vocal appreciation of the other.

Maybes:
Filth, scat, tattooing and piercing, bestiality.

Despite how the rest of this reads, my absolutely favourite sort of pairing is perhaps best described as 'wholesome in character, depraved by nature'. Two characters doing things they absolutely shouldn't be doing, topped off with things that would immediately shock their entire social circle, and doing so purely because they both want to.

Looking forward to hearing from you all ❤️

Back
Top Bottom