Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lighthearted, silly, fun slice-of-life ecchi stuff!

Carlystar

Meteorite
Hey all!

I'm looking for a really relaxed and lighthearted, almost comedy-style RP where our characters are constantly getting into erotic situations. If you've ever seen a cheesy ecchi anime, you know what I'm talking about. Accidental upskirts when the wind blows, a guy tripping and falling into a girl and his hand just happens to land on her chest, a girl caught in the rain in a white shirt that turns translucent - that kind of stuff. Goofy, silly shenanigans. I know that's pretty wide open so I'd love to hear any ides you might have about it. We don't even have to RP everything if you just wanted to chat about the situations our characters could get up to. But here's some ideas too to get things started!

Is your character a total pervert that happens to live next door to his childhood best friend he loves to tease?
Or maybe a normal nice guy that gets roped into a cosplay club with a bunch of cute harem-bait girls?
Maybe he's a shy guy accidentally put into an all girls school?
Do we pull pranks on each other that get increasingly sexual, Or maybe love making bets that we soon regret when we lose?

And while I'm mostly looking for ecchi vibes, it can get sexual too! Everything would be played tongue-in-cheek, with no consequences or dark heavy themes.

Some things that could be fun to include: Upskirts, harems, accidental (or not-so-accidental groping), spanking, lost bets, lingerie, ENF situations, cosplay, pet play (nekos?), general perviness, and lots more!
Limits are scat, gore, vore, focus on feet.

Let me know if that's interesting to you and we can discuss more privately!

Back
Top Bottom