Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Ancient China Fantasy Rp

gossamer

Meteorite
Looking for someone who would be interested in rping a Xianxia setting! I've been really into ancient Chinese fantasy stories recently, and thought it'd be fun to rp. I'm mostly interested in a plot about cultivators/immortals, possibly stuff with sects, but would like to create a more indepth plotline together!

I think it'd be fun to add secondary/background characters if they come up and do lots of world-building! I would like for there to be lots of smut too, but that can be debated (I do want some though lol). I'm also only looking for MLM and people who can play switches.

Something's other things;
🌟 Characters should be 20+ in age.
🌟 Have decent, proper grammar. Consistent horrible grammar/spelling ruins the rp for me. 3rd person only.
🌟 Help come up with plot ideas, be communicative, and be okay with dark topics.
🌟 2 paragraphs per reply as a minimum. Though, I understand if you can't write that much in certain scenes. I can write a lot if I have much to write on, but I prefer being able to write freely compared to having extremely long expected set lengths, as that stresses me out. Quality over quantity as long as there's effort.
🌟 No furry characters or non-con.
🌟 I like to make new ocs for new rps. My characters tend to be feminine.
🌟 I'd like to be able to reply whenever I want, whether that's in a few weeks or months. The same would be for you.

If interested, please message me a small intro including anything you think I should know about your rp style and triggers. If you don't know what Xianxia is and would still be interested in this, I would be open to explaining stuff to you!

Just to throw this out there. If anyone knows Heaven Official's Blessing, The Grand Master of Demonic Cultivation, The Scum Villain's Self-saving System, Mistakenly Saving the Villain, or Thousand Autumns, I would love to discuss doing a rp with you with one of these works!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom