Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Simple Father/Daughter pairing (NSFW)

SilverInkwell

Planetoid
I'll try to keep this short and simple, I'm looking for submissive partners, semi-literate length/detail (3-6+ PC lines), and I'm looking for partners who will primarily play as females for this idea.

I'm only interested in a pairing that involves incest where I play the older character, I'd prefer a father/daughter pairing and I'd also prefer anthro/furry as well.

As for the plot I'm looking for fairly simple stuff, but I'd ideally like to include something like a spy camera where my character could be secretly spying on and watching your character doing sexual things in private areas and moments. If you're not interested in that aspect we can discuss things that do interest you.

I'd like to explore the power dynamics between our characters regardless of whether or not that includes fantasy elements like magic or otherwise. I'd prefer the setting to be somewhere with privacy like a private resort/beach, empty pool/sauna, hot springs, or locker room. I'm open to additional ideas and suggestions.

Characters will be 18+

Kinks: Incest, hypnosis, mind control, corruption, reality shift, body transformation, breast/cock growth, breast/cock expansion, transformation, tentacles, feet play, tail play, erotic costumes & outfits, small dom x big sub, casual/public nudity, casual/public sex, forced nudity/sex, exhibitionism, voyeurism, stripping, wet clothes, school uniforms, string/sling swimsuits, size difference, multiples breasts/nipples, breast/nipple play, breast/nipple worship, collars, master/slave, master/pet, collars, knotting, exotic cocks, etc.

Discord: silver_phoenix99

Anthro Zaush Father & Daughter Bottomless.jpg

Back
Top Bottom