Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed LF long term Rp Partner [CLOSED]

Closed - no longer seeking
Hi, I'm Serenity, and I honestly can't believe I'm posting on a forum. I'm not very good with technology, so this feels pretty overwhelming. However, I was excited to find a website where people like me, who enjoy writing detailed characters and building worlds with words, come together.

I'm looking for a long-term roleplay partner who can contribute their own twists and turns to keep the story moving forward. I only write NSFW content and do not fade to black; I also only write with partners who are 21+. All of my characters are 18+.

I enjoy writing in several genres, including romance, mystery, adventure, historical fiction, western, slice of life, and many taboo scenarios such as professor/student or step-siblings. i mostly write female submissive characters with a male partner but open to F too

I mostly write submissive characters and am looking for a partner who can match my energy and write in paragraphs. My posts can sometimes be long, so someone who can match that style would be ideal. Please feel free to message me so we can discuss limits and get started! im new here so give me time to figure out how to open my inbox. or better yet just send me a message on discord Experiment_129

Back
Top Bottom