Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My collection of VERY strange characters!

Backlash84

Super-Earth
This is where I’m going to store my very odd original characters for eventual use. I don’t want to forget them, so I’ve got to write them somewhere!

They are COMPLETELY free to use, I only ask that if you do use them, you send a little message letting me know. It would be nice to know someone liked my character enough to use them in something. :) I honestly don’t know why anyone thinks they have the right to say you CAN’T use their character/plot… if things worked like that and we needed permission, well, I’d have to ask a lot of big name writers if I could pretty please use their characters for my smutty stories. :)

If you see something you like and want to write with me, that’s cool too! I might not be available though, as this is not a request thread, and I will be updating it even if I’m already full up on partners. This whole thing is mainly for my own reference, but I don’t mind you taking a peek. :)

Every character will have its own “spoiler” tag with either their name, a brief description of them, or some string of words I associate with them. Now, onto the characters!

The title is a bit of a misdirect, fear not, my character is not a corpse… he just THINKS he is. He has what is known as "Cotard Delusion", a very rare, but very real psychological condition. It takes on a few different forms, one of which is believing you are already dead, in spite of all evidence to the contrary.

What my character IS is immortal. Hang him, set him on fire, and feed the charred remains through a wood chipper? His body will completely reform at sun rise and sun set, healing any and all damage or replacing his body entirely in the case of “death”. Why is he like this? He doesn't know. How long has he been alive? I'm flexible.

He looks like a fairly normal human to most, but he views himself as a dried up old corpse. Because of this he has taken to wrapping himself in black bandages from head to toe, wanting to hide the horrible truth from the rest of the world. He is a "normal" man, who thinks he's a corpse, pretending to be a normal man. :)

Because of this, any romance he is in will be SLOW BURN. First there is the fact that he is hiding the fact that he's "dead" from the rest of the world. He wears his bandages 24/7, he doesn't eat, doesn't drink, doesn't sleep… he's "dead" after all, so why would he? Thankfully, his immortality restoring him at the start and end of every day means he doesn't really need to anyways. This results in the fact that he is always hidden, so, difficult to start a romance. And even if he WANTS to, he will feel it would be wrong for him to allow himself to have a relationship with her more than friendship while also having this awful secret.

Eventually he might reveal his awful secret to her, that he is actually a walking mummified corpse! She might believe him, or not, she might even catch him without his bandages on(they don’t regenerate with him) and see for herself he isn't really a corpse. Still, no matter what she does, he won't believe he isn’t a corpse, and think SHE is the one who is delusional. He won't allow her to even kiss him, because that would be necrophilia and therefore gross.

And after all THAT, if she manages to convince him he is NOT a corpse, he STILL won’t believe he was delusional. He’ll think it’s some sort of miracle, that he’s been brought back to life and given a second chance! And there will always be the possibility he slips back into the delusion.

Back
Top Bottom