Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Seeking a Cure~ (Medieval Fantasy)

All characters are (21)+
Tags: Fantasy medieval, Romance, Mystery, Hurt/Comfort
Pairings: MxM

Your character would be the more submissive one and mine be the more dominant one.

Please feel free to DM me if you are interested! ^-^

We can talk about having YC be something non-human as well.

I would really like my RP partners to write somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs, or 300+ words. I also prefer writing in 3rd person. No offense to anyone who identifies or enjoys 1st or otherwise, I just get extremely confused when trying to write or read in that POV.
-----------------------------------

YC is the Heir to the Royal Throne of his People, the eldest child, the only child to have the Healing Arts, and the most gifted in Healing magic in the Kingdom. A type of magic that was opposed by those given skills of Death Magic. The King was given the power of Healing while the Queen was given Death. These ruler's came together when the different magic's were at war, they brought everyone together.

Now after creating a Kingdom of peace, a sudden illness overtook the Kingdom. It didn't matter whether you were of the Healing or Death Arts, it took and took. YC researched with the most knowledgeable scholars on what this illness could be but to no luck. No one knew what this plague was. Then, YC's Mother fell ill and desperate to save the Queen, King revealed a hidden, forbidden, library.

It was there where YC found a single scroll that spoke of an Ancient Being (MC) who, unlike anyone else in the King could, use both types of magic. According to the scroll the Being was the one who gifted long dead people magic of Death and Life, separately. Too much magic in one person would kill them. It also spoke of them supposedly being alive far, far away.

With this little information and the blessing of YC's family, he left to find this Being and hopefully find a cure for his Mother and People.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom