Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa x male (RP Ideas)

princez

Mommy's boy
Hey there, Ladies. ^_^

I think the most fun rp scenarios are Futa x male, especially when the Futa in question a incredibly tall, strong, powerful, wealthy, sophisticated, etc, and the boy she is using for nothing more than her pleasure is short, small, thin, weak, naive, pathetic etc. I just love seeing the traditional sexual dynamic flipped on its head. I love the power being all in the woman's hand, and the male being reduced to nothing but an object for her desires and cruelty. <3

I down for any sort of scene, from consensual to non-con, or the very fun in-between of dubcon. I can be a willing slut boy who will say things that will make you blush, or a whimpering, begging target scuttling into a corner as you approach with a sinister grin. Again, perhaps the most fun, is seeing the latter become the former. You are so incredibly gorgeous, and brilliant in your twisted psychological games, Miss.

So here are some RP ideas I've come up with to try and get the ball rolling. However, if you have an idea of your own, or would like to offer some adjustments to these ideas, please feel free. ... Actually, come to mention it, if you want to just to use this pathetic little wimp to get yourself off real quick, PM me with a detailed description and some orders, and I'll get right to work, Ma'am! o7

Years in the Making - Aunt x nephew
Back in High School, my mother was not very nice to her beautiful sister. Perhaps because she was jealous of how beautiful, smart, and intelligent she was. Who knows. All that matters is the girls will be girls, and Mother acted very poorly. She's not the same way now, she of course doesn't remember any of it... but her sister does. It doesn't consume her or anything, and she's been fabulously successful in life regardless, but she never forgets a vendetta, or an oath. So when the opportunity arises to spoil her sister's perfect life, she has to take advantage. Especially since her nephew is so cute.

It's easy enough to do. If girls will be girls, then boys will be boys ten times over, especially when a woman looks like Auntie. Behind mother's back, in secret, she's exchanged glances, brushes against each other, turning into text messages, phone calls, then exchanging pictures. Before he even realized it, Auntie was sending pictures of her self in a bikini top, from the waist-up, and he was sending her a video of him learning to deepthroat a cucumber. A picture of her holding her enormous tits together with her arms, back turned, looking at the camera? Nudes of himself, bent over, putting fingers in his butt.

Satisfied that he's committed to her, and won't disappoint, she vows that he'll finally get to see the whole thing, even touch her, if he comes over and proves his devotion. Like before, she'll expect a lot out of him, if he wants anything out of her. Especially since she's got guests over, and/or cameras set up. After all, if he's as devoted to her as he's said he is, she wants him to prove it for the whole world to see.

Reckoning - Sorceress from the Past Returns for Revenge
1,000 years ago, a powerful warlord conquered every land he wanted with ease, both due to his mighty army, but more so due to his powerful sorceress who was pledged to him. She served him at quite the bargain - her powerful magic in exchange for the greatest jewels the warlord came across. He could have the soldiers, the lands, the weapons, the gold, the livestock... she just wanted the finest gems he would find in his conquests.

After conquering all he could imagine, he made a very foolish decision, and decided he wanted something more from the sorceress; her. Her body. To fuck her. She of course refused him, and nearly killed him in doing so. Outraged, he found out how to seal her in some magic amulet, trapping her forever, or so he thought. She had cursed him before she was contained, and her magic still had its effects, and so the warlord's kingdom came crumbling down in just a year's time, until he too was captured and tortured to death.

But that vengeance wasn't enough for her. She also pledged to the betrayer that his line would someday pay the price as well. That a thousand years from now, he would have an heir that would finally begin to rebuild his powerful empire, and at that time she would be summoned by him, and make him her sex slave, for all time.

Pop the Bottle - Genie Outsmarts male "Master"
Perhaps a little similar to the last idea, so I'll cut to the chase.

A young man finds himself in possession of a genie's bottle and releases her. Three wishes, you know the drill. He is quick to make his first wish or two, but before he can make a third, the genie, who has been a slave to a dozen masters for 20,000 years, asks the young man to make a wish on her behalf. She says she'll be the greatest sexual partner he's ever had, for all eternity. She'll never age, never tire, and do things to him he can't even imagine... if he simply frees her.

The dumb boy can barely find the words in his excitement, but he makes the wish. Now the genie, with 20,000 years of pent up rage at being other people's slave, can finally give these male "masters" a taste of their own medicine.

Academy of the Gifted - Principal x student
A very secret school, much like Harry Potter's Hogwarts, exists where it teaches young girls how to use their powers. This could be magical powers, or mutant powers like the X-Men, or something else.

For nearly a decade now, the only people who have shown any potential to have these powers have been females. But one boy has now been admitted who it is detected has powers, but no one can figure out what they are, because of course the dumb idiot can't figure out how to use them. However, they can't just leave him out in the world of normal humans. Who knows what could happen. He could hurt people, or reveal this secret of gifted persons that has existed for centuries now. So, to the school he goes.

And of course no one wants him there. He's a pest and he offers nothing and he just gets in the way. Males are so useless, aren't they? Well... the Principal, and maybe some of the teachers... maybe the entire faculty... they actually can think of one use for him.

Straight to the Point
"You don't deserve to play pretend with me, boy. What, so you can act like you're some kind of special person in some extraordinary circumstance? You're just a little fuckslut to be used as I see fit. Now, get to work."

Yes, Ma'am!

So yeah, this 'idea' is to get 'straight to the point.' Basically your character would take her obedient slave boy to some underground club where other woman gather with their own servants. They have a little competition to see which of them has the best toy. All the Ladies organize in a circle to watch the goings-on, and the boys perform at their Mistress's command. Last year you came in second place, Miss, and the woman who won hasn't been able to stop smirking about her win all year. You had to get rid of your old slut and find a new one you were so enraged. You won't be upstaged again. You even put a lot of money on this, so I better put all my heart into it, or there's no telling what price I'll pay.

~Needs~
- Size Difference - The Woman in charge should be taller, stronger, than my male character. I can't get into a scene where it seems like the male can overtake the woman if he wanted to. It just doesn't do it for me. If the Female character is going to be well over 6' tall, we're off to a great start already. ^_^
- Extra-Large Breasts - The kinds that make DDs look almost quaint in comparison. I know, I know, I'm a shallow little twerp. I should be put in my place...
- Anal/Pegging/Insertions - What good am I otherwise?
- Name-Calling/Degradation/Humiliation - Again, even if the premise was something on the sweeter side and fully consensual, I'd still like the Lady I serve to remind me of my place. <3
- Detailed Descriptions and Outfits - I'd rather not be forced to serve a shapeless shadow; I like to know exactly the scenario I'm in when I'm forced to serve. Please. ^_^

~Likes~
- Class/Power Difference - Likewise to the first article mentioned, I like it when the Woman in charge is richer, has a position of authority, comes from a royal bloodline, whatever, to further cement Her superiority.
- Age Difference - I'd like my character to be 16-20, and YC to be anything 25-50.
- Very Large Insertions - I'm not here for hyper-realism. Let's take our inspirations from the land of the drawn fantasy, shall we?
- Roughness/Pain - I'm not interested in a romantic scene. Or, at least, not a traditional one. šŸ˜‰
- A2M - A rarity, unfortunately. Make it a non-rarity, combined with name-calling, and I may bug you forever. You've been warned.
- Misandry - My preference is that not only is my character considered "less-than" women, but so are all men. Usually in a future or near-future society where males have become less necessary than they used to be.
- Watersports - What can I say? I know my place. ^_^

~Nos~
- Blood
- Mutilation/Permanent Harm
- Scat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom