Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any ðŸ©µ a deviant kink craving | nsfw possible 🩵

Coquette

make me squirm

Oh... hello! Lovely to see you here. I won't beat around the bush: This search is centered around a very deviant kink I've found myself developing over the past few years, and I so rarely get to request it, so I decided to make a search solely to delve into it with all you wonderful writers. Just so I don't waste your time, I'm seeking roleplays that will include elements of bathroom control, desperation / omorashi, and forced / enjoyed wetting. If that isn't your cup of tea, I fully understand, and I wish you the best of luck in your search for fulfilling roleplays!

If I haven't lost you yet, here's a bit about me so you can decide if you might like to help me scratch this itch...

🩵 20s, female, USA — I don't like to get a ton more personal, but I love to chat OOC!
🩵 My life is super busy, so I can't always respond daily; I strive for about once per week, but I'm happy to keep you updated if need be.
🩵 You scratch my back, I scratch yours! If there's a kink you're really craving, I'm glad to hear you out. Here's my F-List for more fun things we can include~
🩵 PM or Discord, please! I may consider other methods if they're all you'll use, but these are easiest. My Discord for this is kinkycoquette if you'd rather just add me!
🩵 I will not write rape, bestiality, characters/ageplay under sixteen years of age, or scat.
🩵 My character will be either sub or switch — I'd like my character to be the one being controlled, but I'm open to swapping roles as long as I get a little of what I want~

As for plot, I'm very open! I have a few ideas for setups that I'll put below, but if these don't float your boat, let me know what does! I'm even happy to take a look at your thread or list of plots and pitch my own idea as to how my little kink could fit in. Things I'd love to do, though...

🩵 Harry Potter (canons or OCs — but what I wouldn't give to play Hermione in this scenario!)
🩵 playing any canons from this list
🩵 arranged marriages
🩵 cousins, siblings, step-siblings
🩵 fantasy adventurers
🩵 Pokemon
🩵 alien abduction
🩵 prestigious boarding schools
🩵 bad boy/good girl
🩵 strict religious settings
🩵 kidnapper/kidnapped
🩵 isekai

I'll add more as they come to me, but please know — if you're willing to treat me with my kink(s), I'm willing to treat you in return with plot elements, specific characters, etc.!

So... what do you say? ;)

Last edited:
no writing today after a 12 hour shift, womp womp.
tomorrow or friday for sure, though.

got a couple intros out! may be around tonight to get out a few more replies.
get 'em (me) while they're (i'm) hot 💋

Back
Top Bottom