Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Modern day/Slice-Of-Life/Taboo.

Benjin

Moon
Hey. My names Benjin and I’m new to Bluemoon but have been Roleplaying for around 10 years.

This is going to be my main thread and will be under construction for a while but will soon have everything I have to offer and everything I want all in one neat package. :)

I’m mainly looking for Modern day/Slice of life/Taboo story’s. That being said I just really enjoy creating story’s with people so I’m always open to any ideas. I only play as male against female (Happy to play as multiple characters if the story requires it). My grammar is not perfect but you will always be able to understand what I send and I don’t expect or need yours to be perfect either. I tend to post anything from 2-5 paragraphs or what ever is needed for the scene to progress. I use face claims and would like my partners to as well but it will never be a deal breaker if you don’t.. My biggest pet hate is ghosting.. There is nothing worse than spending time brain storming and creating something with a partner just for then to ghost you after a few posts with out any warning. It’s not something I will ever do. Over the next few weeks I will start to add my plot ideas and pairings.

I’m super easy going and love to chat so please feel free to send me a message. I have so many ideas in my head I’m sure there is something for you in there :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom