Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for dark kinky partners. Currently craving to play a serial killer.

Hotdog4321

Meteorite
Hello there stranger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my post. I appreciate your interest and hope you find something that resonates with you. I have been a part of this community for some time, and my original post dates back nearly two years, so I believe it’s time for an update.

My aim is to explore narratives that go beyond mere smut. While I certainly enjoy those elements, I find that I am more engaged when the story has depth and direction rather than solely focusing on sexual encounters. Don't get me wrong there will be tons of sex. Some people think when I mention that there will be none. Half of it will still be sex. Look at the website. I am open to experimenting with various themes, and I believe that together we can discover a storyline that satisfies us both.

I recognize that scenarios involving something like power dynamics, such as an assistant being blackmailed by her boss, can be intriguing. While I still appreciate this trope, I find that it tends to lose its appeal rather quickly. Therefore, I am looking for more substantive plots that can sustain interest over time.

I think it's fair for me to clarify when it comes to my writing. I definitely try and put effort into my replies. What's the point of I'm not trying right? But I'm going to make mistakes. Expect from me. sometimes I don't proof read, and make Grammer errors. Sometimes I have a hard time thinking of a reply so I take a couple days. There are times when I began to take us down a certain storyline that I end up disliking half way through. I'm human I make mistakes. I'm probably making them in this very post.

I CANNOT SAY THIS ENOUGH. NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY I STILL GET PEOPLE WHO WRITE TO ME AND SAY "YOU WANNA RP" SO IM GOING TO WRITE THIS WHOLE PARAGRAPH IN CAPITAL LETTERS. MAYBE THEN PEOPLE WILL SEE IT BETTER. OF YOU WANNA REACH OUT AND DO SOMETHING TOGETHER YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME EFFORT INTO IT. EVEN OF YOU WANT TO SEND ME YOUR THREAD. That's FINE. BUT I NEED TO SEE SOME ENTHUSIASM. GIVE ME SOMETHING. I'M NOT TO HARD TO GET ALONG WITH.

Okay this is the part where I usually skip too when reading a post, and if it's good to go back and read the boring part. If you're the same I'll try and keep your interest. I usually don't try and lose ideas, rather kinks and find a partner and we come up with something together. I might come and edit this later add some specific ideas that I want for the time being there really only one thing I'm craving, and that's play a killer.

Now don't get me wrong this isn't the only idea I'm willing to play not by a long shot. It's just the idea I'm craving. I'm hoping to go on a murder streak. We can definitely talk about details, but I'm hoping to get dark with it. Murdering multiple victims and raping more. My character can be young/old handsome/ ugly and just about anything in-between. I'm hoping kinda like the show 'you" he will tell himself any and everything, why it had to be done. He convinces himself he's the good guy. Smart, attractive just moved to a Small town.

Kinks

-public Humiliation
-bondage
-Gangbang
-Pet play
-abuse
-blackmail
-noncon
-rough. Hair pulling, choking etc..
-incest
-hypno
-adultery
- Aphrodisiacs
- killing

NO

Children
Animals

Best,
sunnyd.

Writing sample.

Reggie stood in the shadow of the old oak tree, its gnarled branches stretching like skeletal fingers toward the dimming sky. The house loomed before him, a two-story Victorian with peeling paint and a sagging porch that creaked under the weight of memories. It was a relic of a time long past, its once vibrant colors faded to muted hues of gray and blue. Windows, framed by intricate woodwork, glimmered with the last rays of sunlight, casting an eerie glow upon the overgrown garden that bordered the property. The air was thick with the scent of damp earth and blooming nightshade, a bittersweet perfume that hung heavily in the twilight.

For weeks, Reggie had watched the girl through the veil of the seasons, captivated by her laughter that danced through the air like music on the breeze. She was a ghost in his mind—a fleeting presence that lingered long after she had vanished from his sight. Tonight, curiosity and something darker compelled him to step beyond the threshold of his own hesitation.

He skirted around the house, his sneakers muffled by the thick grass, and made his way to the back door, a weathered slab that had seen better days. The lock was old, rusted, and with a gentle push, it yielded to his touch. He slipped inside, the door creaking softly as if protesting his intrusion.

The interior was shrouded in shadows, the only sound being the soft scuttle of a mouse in the corner. Dust motes swirled in the faint light that filtered through the grimy windows, illuminating the remnants of a life lived. He stepped cautiously into the kitchen, where chipped dishes lay stacked in the sink, remnants of a hurried meal. The air was thick with the scent of stale bread and something sweet, perhaps a forgotten dessert left to rot on the counter.

As he moved deeper into the house, Reggie felt an unsettling thrilling course through him. The living room was cluttered with mismatched furniture, a threadbare couch facing a television that had long since gone silent. Family photos adorned the walls, capturing moments of joy, while a faded quilt draped over an old armchair whispered stories of late-night conversations and laughter.

He continued his exploration, his heart racing as he climbed the creaky staircase, each step echoing like a hammer in the silence. The second floor was darker, the narrow hallway lined with doors that felt like portals to other lives. He hesitated at each one, his hand hovering over the doorknobs, but his resolve only strengthened as he pressed on, drawn toward the final door at the end of the hall.

Reggie reached for the knob, a surge of adrenaline coursing through him. It turned easily, and he pushed the door open, the hinges groaning softly in protest. Inside, the room was bathed in the soft glow of moonlight filtering through sheer curtains. There, amid a swirl of blankets and plush toys, lay the girl he had watched for so long, her chest rising and falling in the rhythm of sleep.

Time stood still as he took in the sight of her, the innocence of her slumber juxtaposed with the darkness that had led him here. In that moment, he felt a mix of awe and trepidation—a potent reminder of the thin line between fascination and obsession.

I have my filling of playing murders right now. Have a few great partners. Does anyone have some new ideas that they want to bring to the table?

Back
Top Bottom