NBx F or NB NB Seeking LT with NB or F

Cyria

Moon
Hello, and good afternoon! For me, at least.

Thank you for checking out my thread. I've been having the itch lately to try playing a shemale, with the penis and testicle variety who's big and strong! Got this lady in mind currently (NSFW) as my face claim she's sweet, cuddly, just a bit hung to match her size but she's lovely! And she'd love to have a lady or shemale who wants some lovin' too!

What can I offer? A lot of RP experience, for one. I'm often around so easy communication, as well, and a easy-going attitude from my end. Real-life first, things happen, just let me know if you have to run!

This is what I have for her, so far... Things can be adjusted as we'd want as well!

Backstory of Megan Harris

Character: Megan Harris is a vibrant 25-year-old who exudes charisma and has a flair for fashion that draws people in. Standing at 6' with an athletic build, she frequently experiments with her appearance. Megan identifies as a shemale and embraces her identity with pride. Her long dark hair flows down her back, and her striking green eyes sparkle with hope and curiosity. Despite facing challenges, she possesses an unwavering determination to build meaningful connections in her life.

Motivation and Goals: Megan is motivated by a deep longing for love and emotional intimacy in her life. After years of navigating the complexities of dating and relationships, she yearns for a partner who understands her journey and appreciates her for who she truly is. Her primary goal is to cultivate long-term relationships built on love, support, and trust. Megan dreams of finding someone who shares her values, desires, and aspirations—a partner with whom she can build a future and experience the joy of companionship.

Significant Events: Several events shape Megan's journey:

1. Coming Out: At 18, Megan bravely came out to her friends and family. This pivotal moment was both liberating and challenging—it strengthened her resolve but also led to strained relationships with some family members who struggled to accept her identity.
  2. Transgender Community Support: Megan found solace in a local LGBTQ+ community center where she met friends who became her family. They celebrated each other's achievements, shared their struggles, and formed a supportive network that empowered her to embrace her identity fully.
  3. Heartbreak: Megan's first serious romantic relationship ended painfully when her partner couldn't fully accept her transgender identity. This heartbreak taught her valuable lessons about self-love, resilience, and the importance of finding someone who would cherish her for who she is.
Relationships: Megan's relationships are pivotal to her journey.

• Best Friend: Her best friend, Lila, is a major source of support. They met at the community center, and their friendship blossomed over late-night talks and shared experiences. Lila encourages Megan to be open and honest about her desires, pushing her out of her comfort zone.
  • Family: While her relationship with her parents is complicated, Megan is determined to bridge the gap. Her mother has shown signs of acceptance, leading Megan to believe that with time, healing is possible.
  • Potential Love Interests: Megan has none yet, but is open to dating any woman or shemale like herself who accepts her.
Growth and Change: Megan's journey is marked by growth and self-discovery. Through her experiences, she has learned to embrace vulnerability and authenticity. While her past heartbreaks have made her cautious, they have also taught her the importance of self-worth and the necessity of surrounding herself with people who uplift her.

And have some more eye candy! All NSFW.

One
Two
Three
Four

Back
Top Bottom