Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ǟռ ɛƈɦօ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ʋօɨɖ

Ech0

facilement oublié
qGz1m1I.gif

jevx1ga.png

821f3269a674e6d5b2569caa16224a65.gif

"Oh, Narcissus! My heart beats ink for you.
A pulse in every line.
It's your eyes
my words want to be read by,
your kind of mind
they would be understood by,
your heart
they'd be felt by,
and then you'd feel the same way that I do,
if only these words could be read or heard by you."

Steven L. Sheppard

44mwEPf.png

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
STATUS: open POST LENGTH: 300+MEDIUM: Threads/PMs websiteF-LIST
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

REAL LIFE STUFF
ROLEPLAYING STUFFPREFERENCES
LOCALE/ TIMEZONE: US/Central Standard
Sexuality: Heterosexual (mostly)
Species: Depends on the RP
  • 3rd Person
  • Past Tense

《✧》I am kind, (until I am not), and courteous and I would like the same in return.
《✧》I enjoy healthy, or not-so-heathly communication/banter between the person I am writing against. (I enjoy making friends with those I write.)
《✧》I am a very open person. Be it with myself, understanding of others, whatever. Open. When I wish you to have a wonderful day, I truly mean it.
《✧》I am human, I make mistakes and when they are made, I WILL apologize and attempt to correct whatever mistake had been made. Usually, they are writing mistakes where I will veer off plot, but it is an easy fix that is quickly done.
《✧》I am sarcastic but I am mindful about it, for most things. I make fun of myself because I think it is funny, not because I wish to trigger anyone. If it happens to be one for you, please let me know.
《✧》Just as I am sure you are aware, with text-based communication, sometimes things can be misconstrued and it seems to be an issue I run into on occasion and it is not fun. I do not like talking in circles or having words put in my mouth, or screen I didn't type. I am an adult, this is NOT high school and I will not play high school games. –er, you know what I mean. It is disheartening when enthusiasm and positive energies are drained from me only to have that twisted into something that had been misconstrued via a message read wrong.

I am often told I "put too much heart into this hobby". My question is: Why do anything if you are not going to put your whole heart into doing it? It usually is the only way one can make sure to meet that goal, or get stuff done the right way. Hearts do get bruised and broken, but it is an experience to learn from.

I will be VERY selective in this area as any would be. I ask that the person who approaches please understand that I do have a life outside of the interwebs, as I know they would as well. If messages are not returned, it is likely due to several factors.

《✧》I believe I have already replied and it is out of my head to do so.
《✧》I have just not had a chance to read/reply back to it just yet.
《✧》 The person sending the message only sent one (1) line or only asked about my "Kinks".

I WILL NOT RESPOND BACK TO ONE LINERS OR "WHAT ARE YOUR KINKS?"<— Especially if it is the very first message received from the person. Sorry, not sorry.

aqcsguq.png

I've been writing ever since I was a small child, having read everything in the house and thought to write my own tales to occupy my time. Having found this hobby there have been many ups and downs but my love for writing is still strong and true.

A few key points:

《✧》A relatively new role-player with decades (literally 30+ years worth) of writing experience.
《✧》 A bit eccentric, chatty, and overall nice person who would just like to write a story with a bit of romance (plot willing) and fantastically written erotica/smut.
《✧》I do not expect a Chaucer, but please have some sense of grammar skills. I tutor college kids in English and History, so I do not mind the common typos or misuse of commas. (I misuse the comma too, it's very easy to do.) But if every word is misspelt and I spend more time trying to understand what you have provided, then it makes me feel like I am working. This is supposed to be fun, not feel like a job

kAx1coL.png

While I believe that each genre has its own particular charm, my heart rests in the realms of whimsy and fantasy. I have plots in practically every genre, even my least favourites though I will spare you the posting of each one in this little box. Instead, I shall elaborate in case anyone is reading this. Well, at least four of my favourite and currently seeking genres.

v3pNuEK.png

This topic will always hold a special place in my heart. My childhood had been filled with the stuff and to this day, I still watch the same movies from the 80s on repeat, (without having to wait for the VHS tape to rewind now! The power of tech you kids have these days is insane. #Envy)

I have several plots in mind and will eventually get around to posting them. Eventually being the operative word.

dC7PNXL.png

Forever will be a Supernatural girl. Not the show. Sorry.

Give me a plot where a witch and vampyre are stuck working together to fight a big bad and end up actually liking the other, any day.

Unless it's Twilight. The books were good, the films sucked. Fight me.

I will forever be a #TeamVlad until my UNdying days. 🧛

sTEeQeU.png

As a former History major back in the days of yore, I found a love with this genre and it ranks up there with Fantasy and Supernatural, hence it making it to this list.

Anything from ancient to Victorian, I am all in. Ancient Civ was a specialization and while I am a sucker for historical knowledge, it would not be a requirement in this setting. Unless requested by a player.

SYKdFmh.png

I had discovered this hobby due to a fandom.
rB2LQvX.png

Solas left my Lavellan handless and heartbroken and I went in search of a Solas to play against online. I found Twitter and a marvellous community there and began diving into threads. I had made quite a few friends, who I still chat with this day, and even managed to learn a bit about Warhammer thanks to a crossover.

GnQO8XK.png

I normally do not list pairings as I would rather have a bit of plot to go with them, but for the sake of having some sort of chance in gaining a partner, I will bend to my wants and post a few.

The Italicized/Bold will be the character I wish to play:

FANTASY/ FAERIE TALEHISTORICALFANDOMSLICE OF LIFE
Beauty x Beast (please, please!!)
Warrior x Mage/Sorceress
Prince/King x Princess/Queen
Any pairing with Vampryre, Witch, Lycan, Huntress/Hunter, I'll be down for.
Knight/Soldier x Noble
Prince/King x Princess/Queen
Princess x Pirate
Pirate x Noble
Arranged Marriage (Preferably Enemies)
Mostly Any DA
and
ME Pairings
Brigerton(the Books, maybe the
show)
LoTR
Warhammer(some, still learning)
Exec/Boss x Assistant/Secretary
Uni Prof x T.A./Student/Prof
Choreographer x Dancer
Photographer x Dancer/Model
Librarian/Univerisity Student x Librarian/University Student (This one I would like to play either of these roles.)

Little Sister x Brother's Best Friend
Best Friend x Best Friend's Brother/Father

There is more, but I figure I can add to this later on. For now, this is what I have.

BJQg6l5.png

All things listed will be within site rules and characters will be aged above 18. That should be a given, but alas, it must be said.
Most of the "Maybe's" truly belong in the "Like" section, but it also largely depends on my mood, so that's where I placed them.
【 K I N K L I S T 】
200w.gif

The tab name should be obvious. It is as it says. I am beginning with the "NO'S!" and will end with the favourites.
【 N O S 】
7d869e5327974bea14fff6d3bab94693.gif

Absorption
Abuse
Alternative Vore
Anal Fisting
Anal Prolapse
Anal Vore
Ballbusting
Bathroom Control
Belching / Burping
Cannibalism
Cervical Penetration
Cock Vore
Cooking (Vore)
Crossdressing
Degradation
Diapers
Digestion
Dirty Feet
Disposal
Extreme Humiliation
Extreme Musk
Farting
Filth
Hard Vore
Humiliation
Hyper Scat
Hyper Watersports
Infantilism
Marking
Nonconsensual
Piss Enemas
Realistic Vore
STDs
Scat
Scat Torture
Slob
Smegma
Soft Vore
Soiling
Stomach Bulging
Swallowing Feces
Swallowing Urine
Swallowing Vomit
Tickling
Unbirthing
Unrealistic Vore
Unwashed Musk
Vaginal Fisting
Vaginal Prolapse
Vomiting
Vore (Being Predator)
Vore (Being Prey)
Watersports
Wetting
【 M A Y B E S 】
robert-downey.gif

Ahegao
Aphrodisiacs
Apparatuses
Approaching IC
Bloodplay
Breast / Nipple Worship
Coercion / Blackmail
Cuckolding
Cum
Cum Marking
Discipline / Reinforcement
Double Penetration
Drug / Alcohol Use
Dub-Consensual
Emasculation
Exhibitionism
Face-Sitting
Fear
Fighting / Wrestling
Fingering (Anal)
Fingers in Mouth
Flexibility / Contortionism
Forced Nudity
Gags
Humanoids
Hypnotism / Mind Control
Incest
Inexperienced Partners
Informality
Internal Cumshots
Leash & Collar
Master / Slave
Military Themes
Modern Settings
Multiple Partners
Nightclubs / Bars
Physical Restraints
Potions / Injections
Powerbottoming
Private Roleplay
Public Room Roleplay
Realism
Risk of Pregnancy
Roleplay Perspective - First Person
Roleplay within RP
Scenes - Dungeon
Scenes - Locker Room
Scenes - Tribal
Sex Driven
Sexual Frustration
Sexual Restraints
Sexy / Slutty Clothing
Socks / Stockings
Soft Cum Facials
Squirting
Strap-ons
Strip Tease
Stuckage
Throat Penetration
Voyeurism
Wardrobe Malfunctions
【 L I K E S 】
giphy.gif

Affection
Aftercare
Age Differences
Anal Sex (Receiving)
Anal Training
Anal Virginity
Angels
Approaching OOC
Babysitter
Bad Ends
Blindfolds
Breast / Nipple Play
Breath Control
Chastity
Choking
Clit Play
Clothed Sex
Cock / Balls Worship
Corruption
Creampie
Cuddling
Cunnilingus (Receiving)
Demons
Dirty Talking
Divinities
Dragons
Elves
Exotic Species
Face-Fucking
Fae
Fellatio (Performing)
Hand Cuffs
Handjobs
Humans
Immobilization (Bondage)
Intercrural Sex
Kissing
Leather
Licking
Light / Medium Bondage
Lycanthropes
Masks
Massages
Masturbation
Messy
Multiple Orgasms
Nonsexual Roleplay
Onomatopoeia
Oral Sex (Giving)
Oral Sex (Receiving)
Oral Virginity
Orcs
Photograph References
Plot Twists
Pussy Worship
Roleplay Perspective - Third Person
Scenes - Office
Scenes - School
Scenes - Shower / Bath
Sensory Deprivation
Sex Toys
Sexual Exhaustion
Slice of Life
Somnophilia
Story Driven
Storytelling (Narrator)
Storytelling (Player)
Tantric Sex
Titfucking
Vaginal Sex (Receiving)
Vaginal Virginity
Vanilla Sex
【 F A V O U R I T E S 】
paul-rudd-my-favorite.gif

Begging
Biting
Consensual
Fantasy
Fingering (Vaginal)
Flogging / Whipping
Foreplay
Horror
Human Cocks
Humor / Comedy
Ice
Intelligent Characters
Lima Syndrome
Males
Orgasm Control / Denial
Pleasure Control / Denial
Romance
Roughness
Spanking
Stockholm Syndrome
Teasing
Vampires
Wax Pla
y

Oqu8yfr.png

Thank you for taking the time to read, if you have made it to the end of this post.
thanks-sexy.gif

video ending.gif

Last edited:

Elspeth.gif
"It may be a man's world, but men are easily controlled by women."
― Ashly Lorenzana

— Name —

Princess Elspeth

— World —
Medieval Realm

—Nickname—
Princess

A Cinder-Snow tale where a young princess is raised without a mother. The King takes it upon himself to remarry to provide a mother for the daughter he already has and gain an heir in need of making.

Having been raised by only a man who found more time with his nobles and councilmen, Elspeth found most of her days consisted of hiding from her Nurse and getting underfoot in the armoury. After befriending one of the younger Knights, the dear Princess manages to sweet-talk her father into letting her train. With the smooth-talking of the Knight, adding that it would at least make the Nurse a happier creature were the energy of a young lass be used, the King had been won over, and the training began.

Her father had left the kingdom of Insert Kingdom Name Here to negotiate peace with another bordering land that had decided to grow a little big in the breeches. This did not go as well as one would have hoped.

With the King out of the picture and our new Queen at the helm, she allows her hatred of the little Princess to take the lead. Banishing her to the guard's barracks instead of allowing her to keep her rooms in the castle, dear Elspeth tries to make do with what she has been dealt.

For the time being...

With the help of the guards still loyal to her father and by rites, Elspeth, will she be able to retake the throne that had been stolen out from under her? Will the Evil Queen manage to win the heart of the Huntsman/Prince and seal the Fate of the kingdom?

Will Elspeth Prevail?

find me... 」​
tQ9tGf8.png

"I have crossed oceans of time to find you..." ~ Bram Stoker

In ages not yet come to pass,
NwlYE0z.png

Shall the soul return,
Of the Goddess...

Many deaths shall she face,
Returning to Clotho each time,
But in one lifetime shall she meet her Fate...

How their Love is rare and true,
She can be found in Oneiros
And only then will she find you...

Name
Kore St Lawerence
World
Modern Era
Nickname
Dove
We all know the fabled tale of Hades and his Persephone, yes? Fabulous tale laced with trauma, heartbreak, and all of the goodness that creates a wonderful story. I rather like to think that Persephone went willingly to the Underworld and ate the pomegrante seeds on purpose, just so she would have an excuse to stay.

But what if...

Demetre, never fully accepting the Fate of her daughter, had devised a plan to free Persephone from the prison she believed her to be in. While tucked away in the Underworld, safe in the arms of the God she loved, Persephone had been oblivious to the schemes of her mother. Olympus having gone quiet for some time with the loss of faith in mankind, had kept Hades rather busy with the new arrivals in the Underworld in which he ruled. There had truly never been a lack of faith in him.

Striking an accord with Kratos, Demetre has him sit in waiting while she stands, ready to greet her daughter after her time spent in the realm of the Dead. With a look of sadness that Persephone had immediately picked up on, she embraces her daughter, one last time.

"Please, forgive me, child," she whispered through silent tears that had fallen down her cheeks and into her daughter's hair. "I do this to save you..."

Once those words were out of her mouth, Kratos revealed himself. Before Persephone could do anything to defend herself, having been caught completely off guard by the ploy of her mother, the hammer had fallen and found its mark. With her dying breath, Persephone cursed them both to walk the world in agony for the crime they had committed against her.

Making sure to not lose her daughter for good, Demetre negotiated a deal with the youngest sister of Fate, Klothos. Her threads of Human Life. As a celestial being, the thread of the Divine can truly never be destroyed, only redisbursed. The mother of the goddess would rather see her daughter cast and recast through the wheel of time as a mortal than to see her trapped in the Underworld with someone who spends his time with dead people.

Trapped in the Threads of Clotho, Persephone has been caught in the mortal webs cast out by the Fates who weave them. For centuries, Hades searched for his beloved, and every time he almost reclaimed her, she slipped through his fingers like the sands of the Sahara.

Now, as the mortal Kore St. Lawerence, Hades has devised a plan to find her, win her, and make her remember her true self. Who she was meant to be.

The question is... Will they be reunited, or will she choose a mortal life?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom