Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fancy for some spies verses?

snicker-sage

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello there,

So, recently, i grew fond of James Bond AND Johnny English, so before you jump in, some things you need to know first:

About my current muse:

Johnny English (character)

-I won't change my muse(s) to another, even if it's requested, that kill my motivation pretty quick and i will possibly abandon my partner (at least, i gave a warning here..), so if i want to play a muse, then, i'll play the muse i want, i only play as males muses, since my debut.

-Crossovers are fine to me, in fact, i am a crossovers RPer, just, stick to the modern setting or verses that may fit.

-Please, be 18 at least, it's just that i do not feel comfortable by interacting with those who are under that age when it comes to roleplaying, thank you for respecting that.

-I'm not sharing my socials to people i do not know well, so if we had to RP, that'll be on RP. Nation mainly.

-No text-talk, try to keep one-liners to a minimum, i want to stay entertained and motivated, thank you!

-Where am i roleplaying? By messages mainly, i'm accepting it on the status for little banters.

If you are interested, you know what to do.

Edit: you can suggest your verse, as long as i can keep my muse and verse.

Bump.

I’m only looking for writers who can be active, of course, if i am warned about an absence, i can tolerate that.
Of course, said-RPs won’t be open for months.

We must become mutuals if you ever want to RP throught my PMs.

My rules can be found on my bio, i’ll update them if i forgot something.

The choice of my muse is mine only, the choice of your muse is yours only.

Back
Top Bottom