Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male π’ππ€πŒπˆπŽππ„ / π‹π”πŒπˆπŽππ„ πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π„π’.

Hermione Granger

𝐒𝐭'𝐬 π₯𝐞𝐯𝐒𝐨𝐬𝐚, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 π₯𝐞𝐯𝐒𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐚𝐫.
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
SNAMIONE OR LUMIONE ROLEPLAYS WANTED !!!
please, read below for more information. it's not much, i promise.

hi. i see everyone has beautiful and well organised threads about their needs and wants, but i'm just a simpleton looking for SNAMIONE or LUMIONE roleplays within the canon harry potter timeline. i will likely be writing an au hermione, where she's 18+ at the time of the roleplay, regardless of which book / movie the roleplay is based on ( preferrably order of the phoenix or half blood prince ). i don't know if i would agree to play hermione as a minor ( minimum 16+ ), but you can always ask. i prefer private roleplays, if possible and i enjoy drama and angst in my roleplays. i can be fairly literate and descriptive, but i can also writer shorter roleplays, if the need arises. i don't know if i will do crossovers, but i'm willing to write with oc's occasionally. but severus and lucius take priority at all times. i'm semi - active and slow, but if you don't mind, do give me a holler. i'll try to make this thread prettier and all later on. right now, i'm just setting up my account as much as possible. smut can be written, but i'm not sure if i can write super kinky and filthy roleplays with hermione. again, just ask.

Back
Top Bottom