Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ ᵒᶠ ᴮˡᵒᵒᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴰᵉˢⁱʳᵉ ⁻ ᴳᴼᵀ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴴᴼᵀᴰ ᶜʳᵃᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴹᵒʳᵉ

PrettyLittleSavage

Meteorite
ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ

F-list - PrettyLittleSavage

Step into a world where fantasy, medieval intrigue, and modern-day magic collide, bringing all our wildest story cravings and dream pairings to life. Allow me to introduce myself:

I'm a semi-lit writer, weaving tales that span three to six paragraphs, blending rich detail with vivid emotion. Respect and kindness are at the heart of my writing philosophy, ensuring a collaborative and enjoyable experience. If you're ready to create immersive stories together, feel free to reach out — PMs are my preferred space for crafting our next adventure.

Let's bring your favourite fantasies to life!

Will Add

House Of Dragons, Games Of Thrones, Winter King, Witcher - Let's create a captivating world around these ideas and bring to life intriguing new characters!

Will Add

Goblin Slayer, Demon Slayer, Dragon Ballz, Pokemon, The Last Airbender

Omegaverse (Primal Play 🥵) Enemies To Lovers (Obsession and Possession) Rivals To Lovers (Betrayal and Treachy) Forbidden Love (Sinful Temptations) Opposites Attract (Sunshine and Grump| Small Dom and Large Submissive) Power Plays (Switches)

Games of Thrones and House Of Dragons Inspired (Pairings) Oc and Oc ****** Absolutely Craving
  • Wilding and Night's Watch
  • Rival Houses (Arragnced, Forced, Conquered)
  • Step-Siblings
  • Someone High Status and Low Status
  • Healer and Knight
General Modern (Pairings)
  • Step-Sister and Step Brother ****
  • Older (Woman) Neighbour and Young (Man) ****
  • Coach and Superstar ****
  • Teacher and Troubled Student **
Fantasy (Pairings) ***** Absolutely Craving
  • Werewolves (Alpha, Beta, Omega)
  • Hunter and Monster (Vampire, Werewolf, Demon, Kitsune)
  • Demon and Someone Who Has Made A Deal
  • Elves, Anthros, Monsters
Sci-fi **** Absolutely Craving
  • Aliens and Humans

The journey is long, and the Knight is haunted by their history. The prisoner tries to apologize, but the words only stir the bitterness deeper. As the days pass, tension builds—will the Knight seek retribution, or something darker, in their moments alone together?
  • What History the two have can be discussed
  • How deep does the pain go?
  • Can love blossom here? Or will the desire to take revenge become overpowering?
Inspired by these images

IMG_0389.jpeg IMG_0390.jpeg
IMG_0388.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom