Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Original RPs- Kinky and dark debauchery needed!

Khaos

Super-Earth
Okay! First of all, all characters involved will be 16+!

Now, 30 year old female here looking for kinky, dark and depraved, original stories featuring original characters! Just want to play a bunch of sluts getting used and abused, in every way you can imagine/think of! The only limit? Forum rules. I'll be using anime/art pictures/references only for my characters and won't be playing as any canon character from any fandom for this. I could be easily convinced to use a certain reference of a character you might happen to like for my girls, but they'll be an entirely different character not related with the canon equivalent in question. Sorry!

I'm willing to play harems for you. As many girls as you want. As long as non-consensual/rape occurs in the first encounter for each and every one of them. Not opposed to them being corrupted and eventually enjoying the whole thing. Even potentially helping out their captor/abuser. But the first scene, at the very least, will be something they won't enjoy. At least their minds. Their bodies might and will, very well, enjoy it! ;)

Below are some kinks I'd love to include, but I'm open to anything, really!

.FxF/trans F (that's my usual preference, but MxF is also allowed, as long as you abide by the rape rule)
.Rape/non-con/dub-con
.Oral sex (forced or not)
.Restraints, blindfolds, toys
.Magic
.Rimming, anal sex
.Whipping, flogging, choking, drowning
.Anything you want

None of the ones mentioned above is really necessary, with the sole exceptions of rape and oral sex.

If interested, feel free to hit me up!

Back
Top Bottom