Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Made to be Milked

Glacedelt

Planetoid
So I'm looking to do an rp focused on cock-milking between a female and futa character to the point to where there's an obscene amount of cum. Basically a futa is at the mercy of a female character, how it happens can be fleshed out further, I have some ideas listed down below so feel free to share what catches your fancy over PMs and it can be fleshed out further. These ideas can be done with either ocs or characters from fandoms (Here's my Fandom List) just know I only do oc/oc and canon/canon, please no oc/canon.

-I'm looking to play the dominant role for this

-At the very least when you message me let know which idea/ideas you're interested in.

-Since I've been getting asked this a lot, I'm not interested in rping on discord.

For anyone who wants to know what I'm into here's my F-list - Warning

Ideas:
A fantasy setting where a character ends up getting caught by a witch, the witch after seeing what her captive is packing decides to milk her cock for everything it's worth. To make sure that her captive's balls are never empty she has an array of different spells and potions to make sure that doesn't happen so she's free to force out orgasm after orgasm.

A sci-fi setting where a scientist is picked to test out some new equipment, that equipment being new milking equipment. She's strapped down and hooked up to the machine, she's also regularly given various drugs to make sure she has plenty of cum and doesn't pass out.

A goddess is overthrown by her worshippers and loses most of her power. Though one thing that remains better than most is her stamina, one mortal decides to try it out and bring the goddess to orgasm one after the other.

Something involving a monster girl could be fun, her endurance could be better than most mortals so she can handle multiple orgasms, plus exotic cocks are fun.

An athlete tries a new performance-enhancing drug and while it does give her more energy, it also gives her a boner that just won't go away. So one of her friends decides to help out in hopes that maybe bringing her to orgasm enough times will help.

Back
Top Bottom