Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Sexy zombie apocalypse? (Fx any or mxm)

omegachase

Meteorite
Hello there!

I've been role-playing for 15+ years. So I have a lot of experience under my belt along with many stories I've rped before. (There's isn't much I haven't seen).

I prefer playing the submissive character whether male or female. As for writing style please 3rd person 2-10 paragraphs depending on the scene. Sometimes the scene requires more or less and I'm okay with it getting faster paced and more reactive or longer and more descriptive.

That being said I prefer 50/50 when it comes to smut and plot. I don't mind it leaning one way or the other but it just has to make sense to what's going on.

Kink List yes
-BDSM
- Edging/Denial
-Teasing
-Aphrodisiac
- Body modifications
-Tentacles
-Living clothes
-Desperation
-Breeding
-many more...

Kink List no
-Scat
-Vomit

STORY IDEA

Just like any good apocalypse story this begins with a problem. An infection of sorts starts talking over the world. The changes at first are slow. Libidos rise, women and men become more attractive but then some change into terrifying creatures built for sex. Like slimy tentacles come through the toilets and walls. Creatures run through the streets having sex with anyone they can.

Women and men try to fight their urges but it becomes harder and harder to resist each time. The more orgasms you experience the stronger the hold becomes.

I would like mc to have a higher tolerance but still falls down that road giving in to the pleasure.

For yc I'm not sure if you want to play the different creatures and people. At the beginning they'll be mostly normal but end up molesting mc at work or on the train. Eventually it gets worse.

We could even play out a patient zero situation. Maybe even add in alien creatures going into the person's body and changing them.

Lmk what you think! If you're interested please dm me šŸ˜

Back
Top Bottom