Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold [ gravity falls ]

Virginia Greene

ᕦ(ò_ó )ᕤ
Staff member
Administrator
f-list. Please look at it.
WHAT I SEEK: I'm looking for a literate partner who can spell properly, understands grammar, and can give me enough to work with. Preferably someone who can write at least two paragraphs or more. I've found that shorter posts don't tend to keep my attention for long periods of time and I'll eventually drift out of the roleplay if I'm not given enough to at least partially match my own preferred posting output.
OTHER: Please know that I probably can't post every day. I'll do my best to be around for OOC chatter as much as possible, but my availability for sending jokes or plotting is not at all the same as my availability for sitting down and cranking out a whole post.

The minimum I'll go for characters is 17, with a preference for 18+

OC x Stanford Pines
◦ before the portal, with a very humanoid creature of some sort/something that can take a human form (I currently have a nymph/siren, changeling, and witch)
◦ before the portal, with an overly inquisitive and slightly nosy author who is also a Gravity Falls outsider or a doctor doing her residency in the town
◦ alternate dimension hopping hijinks! I'm personally particularly partial to Ford discovering someone who has also been pulled into the space between dimensions (much more recently), but am happy to have him stumble across someone in a specific alternate dimension as well.
◦ I am interested in something that starts before he disappears and then picks up again after, or just starts after. The Stans are only like... late 50s or early 60s I think. Allow me this old man crush.
OC x Stanley Pines
with an overly inquisitive and slightly nosy author who is also a Gravity Falls outsider.
◦ I'm workin' on some more ideas
OC x Stanley & Stanford Pines
◦ the only plot I've got is a 'Stanford and then Stanley after the portal incident' sort of situation
◦ but if we can figure out a threesome situation I'll die happy
OC x Dipper Pines
◦ years after the events of GF - we can decide if he and Mabel have been coming back every year or if this is the first time.
◦ with a very humanoid creature of some sort/something that can take a human form
Pacifica Northwest x Dipper Pines
◦ the summer before college sort of reunion? Will need an interesting adventure because I don't function well with pure slice of life
◦ I probably only want one of these
Mabel Pines x ? ? ?
◦ I think she'd be fun to play but I truly do not know what canon character she'd click with (and I am only interested in pairing her with another canon)
is there crossover shit to do?
◦ this feels intensely crossover-able. I feel like it'd go good with Over the Garden Wall at minimum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom