Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Looking for a cuck with a huge ass

Mark

Moon
Hello everyone I hope you are doing well. As the title suggests I am craving a role-play around the two themes of cuckolding and incest.
- All plots can be edited to meet your preference.
-I will be playing the bull
-I need someone who can play two characters.

There are a few plots I have in mind.

Plot #1: The returning son
Liam had been lost for over ten years. (Depending on the age of my character we can change his age when he was lost for the sake of this plot I will do 6) Liam was lost when he was 6 years old on a school trip and was presumed dead after one year.
10 years later Liam turns up. Out of nowhere, around 3 am the young man knocks on his parents' door. His parents were overjoyed with his return, to the point where his mother brings him to sleep next to her and his father. The returning son takes advantage of this joy and care and slowly turns his father into a cuckold. Maybe even fucking his father as well.

Some notes about this plot:
- The son can be adopted

Plot #2: The jealous dad
Liam is a single dad with a young pretty son. One day Liam returned home to find his son with a boy. Not only did her find out that his sn was gay but also taken. The father fucks his son, showing the boyfriend who the son belongs to, then moves on to the boyfriend.

Plot #3: cuckold father
Liamis invited to his gf's house, where she lives only with her father. Liam humiliates and cuckolds the man, and then moves on to fucking him with his daughter.

Some kinks (favorite ones will be in red and all are optional):
Spanking - hair pulling - teasing - public - chocking - excessive cum - Men or boy with absurdly huge asses - painal - water sports - humiliation - multiple orgasms - spitting.
Limits:
Non-con - scat - blood

Back
Top Bottom