Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Masochistic sweetheart x MC (Optional Masochist/Sadistic theme)

Aria-Onasis

Meteorite
+Name: Aria Onasis
+Age: 26
+Occupation: Secretary assistant
+Species: Spring nymph
+Nationality: Greek
+Personality: Sensual and sweet. Aria is a woman with a gentle disposition who aims to please. Determined and headstrong still, Aria does her best to put herself first and takes care of herself despite being quite the workaholic.
+Physique: Slim, not overly curvaceous, but round in all the right places.

Aria's origins of birth are muddled..She's not sure of who to call her parents, as was typical of a nymph. There was so many of them born each year it was difficult to keep up, she was just thankful that she didn't face much difficulty growing up. The village cared for each other, so she was raised with gentle care while being taught the necessary principles she had to follow in life.

After school, not much could be said other than she was determined to get out of her little village and into the real world. Aria tries her best to nurse new relationships in and out of work, trying her hardest to make her life her very own.

However, the hard twist and turns of life have revealed one thing to Aria about herself.. She was a masochist. Especially towards her superiors and to those who could easily over power Aria. Every time they degraded her, her legs shivered in pure, utter excitement.

☆⁠ (Non Sadistic/Masochistic Option)
As far as ideas go, I do enjoy the idea of Aria and her superior (your choice of position) getting rather cozy with one another over time. I'm not looking for anything that's too long term. A good story is always appreciated though. Random starters are fine with me, just don't control my character.

☆ (Sadistic/Masochistic) [This is a completely optional theme]

Aria is in a relationship with someone who's a rather mean to her, but can be sweet and adoring at the same drop of a hat. Aria's someone who's eager to please and rather emotional, but can't help the burning feeling in her body every time YC is aggressive with her. Some physical abuse is fine, but nothing extreme.

° However I'm always open to other types of pairings!

× I don't do pregnancy, cucking or adultery themes however. This is a flexible character, so I can adjust her if needed. ×

°I'll provide you with a list of kinks and such if you're interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom