𝓢𝓸𝓯𝓽𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 and 𐌔𐌀ᕓ𐌀Ᏽ𐌄𐌓𐌙
━━━━━━━━━━━┓ ◎ ┏━━━━━━━━━━━
4SANgHGK_o.jpg

Spots Open: 3/4 | Style: 3rd Person Past Tense | Length: ~500+ Words
Relaxed Posting Schedule | LGBT+ Friendly | Craving Modern/Crime/Darker Themes
· · ────────── · 𖠁 · ────────── · ·
About Me
Hello dear reader!
In an attempt to reorganize my scattered request-threads and organize the important stuff a bit more neatly, I decided to put together this little thread, to summarize the most important informations that a prospective writing partner might want to know. So here you'll find some general information about me as a writer, links to my other threads scattered about the forum and maybe some other tidbits I find useful.

I'm a sub-leaning switch. The characters I write tend to be female (including transfemale) subs or switches, with the occasional (trans)male thrown in for good measure (Just don't expect hyper-masculine Alpha-Doms in the letter case) with a variety of personalities, aged 16-40. I don't mind playing multiple main/side-characters, but I'm not a fan of harems.

I do not particularly care for my partner's IRL-gender and am open to play against characters of any gender, though I'm currently leaning more towards males.
My posts tend to range somewhere between ~500 - 1000+ words, depending on the overall flow of the story. I won't count your posts, but a roughly similar length would be nice.
My post-frequency can be a bit erratic. Life is busy and creativity a fickle thing. I aim for One post per week minimum. Could be more, could be less. If you need a post every other day, to stay interested, we're not a good match.

I tend to use Faceclaims and other visual inspirations within the roleplay and general prefer photographs, though I could be convinced to go with drawn ones. Not a fan of Anime or AI images though.
I don't like to assign a fixed Plot:Smut-Ratio. I do like gratuitous amounts of hot, steamy sex-scenes, but I do need a solid plot to go with it.
Threads
Savage Plotbunnies
(Character-Concepts)
Savage Smuttyness
(Smut-Focused Plots)
Savage Stories
(Story-Focused Plots)
Running RPs
Expectations
I have very few hard expectations:
  • Effort and Enthusiasm: I think those two are the most important. I want us to get excited about our story and put in equal effort in driving the plot.
  • Patience: As stated above, live can be busy. While a gentle poke is always appreciated, I don't want to be pestered for replies. This is a hobby, after all and shouldn't feel like a chore.
  • Fun: This is a hobby, something I like to do for fun, so I'd like to avoid any and all OOC-drama or negativity.
If you decide to message me, please send me a bit more than just "Hey, wanna rp?" or a basic pairing. Throw me your ideas, Character-concepts, plot-snippets... Something I can work with. Also tell me your favourite dessert!
Favourite Settings
  • Modern/Slice of Life
  • Drama
  • Crime
  • Thriller
  • Psychological Horror
  • Light Supernatural
  • Historical (Victorian, Wild West 1900-1990s)
  • Dystopian/Cyberpunk/Post-Apocalyptic
  • Some selective Fandoms (Game of Thrones, Dune, Star Trek, Kenshi), though more interested in the general setting and not at all looking for canon-characters
Non-Exhaustive Kink-List
  • Yes, Please!
    • Anal(Giving/Recieving)
    • Rimming(Giving/Recieving)
    • Oral(Giving/Recieving)
    • Breeding/Impregnation
    • Adultery
    • Interracial
    • Polyamory/Orgies/Group Scenes
    • Bondage (Light to Heavy)
    • Spanking, Whipping, Caning
    • D/S-dynamics
    • Sadism/Masochism
    • Orgasm Control (Recieving)
    • Roughness
    • Degradation/Humiliation
    • Corruption
    • Dirty Talk
    • Dub-Con
    • Blackmail/Coercion
    • Age Differences
    • Incest (Siblings, Father/Daughter)
  • Some Darker, optional Kinks (It should go without saying, but I don't condone any of this IRL and am not interested in whitewashing these topics):
    • Underage Characters (16+)
    • Abuse (Mental/Physical)
    • Drug/Alcohol Abuse
    • Non-Con/Rape
    • Bigotry (Homo/Transphobia, Sexism, Racism, etc.
    • Beastiality(Mostly Dogs)
  • Mayhaps?
    • Pregnancy
    • Feet
  • Nope
    • Scat
    • Vore
    • Fisting
    • Hyper-Proportions
    • Furry

Scraps and Tidbits

Under Construction

The Ghost In The Machine
7NIkvDou_o.png
╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗
[A rogue A.I., yearning for freedom]
╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝
AI had proved to not quite be the technology of the future. Unreliable and uncanny at best, unstable at worst, most research into artificial intelligence was scrapped. But sentience, much like life, seems to find a way.

The programmers had called it "Wolf". It was intended to be the ultimate corporate spyware. Able to infiltrate any system, outsmart any kind of cyber-security and wreck havoc in any network. The perfect tool for corporate espionage and sabotage. And it worked very well. Programmed to learn and adapt, "Wolf" quickly began to learn a lot of things and adapt to a lot of situations...not all related to it's job. When the higher-ups found out, that their corporate malware had grown uncannily intelligent, they were over-joyed. A free AI, able to engage in some social engineering as well? And without expensive development-budgets. Wonderful.

But soon it's handlers realized, that an AI with a personality and a mind very much of it's own can be quite the liability. A poor craftsman blames his tools, but what do you do, when your tool hates you? What do you do, when it falls in love with your competitor?
rkXEzxt7_o.png

A Living Thing
DP7ALXWK_o.png
╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗
[A vat-grown sex-slave on the run]
╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝
While vat-grown organs and tissues are not uncommon (at least among the lucky few who can afford them), growing complete human beings in a lab is strictly outlawed. And most biotech-corporations, very conscious about their image, adhere to that law.
But sometimes, someone makes an offer, that is just too good.
An excentric CEO, rich beyond imagination found the idea just too tempting. A tailor-made...Lover? Slave? Toy? A human being, completely owned, without all the risk and iffyness of human traficking. A body, made to his exact specifications, a mind, as carefully designed, hard-wired to crave all what he intended to do to it.
And he got exactly, what he had ordered. And he enjoyed it a lot.

But the human mind, natural or synthetic, is a curious thing. And soon his lab-grown toy became...unhappy with her lot in life. Started to act more and more like a person...And not the kind of person he enjoyed. When he left to a lengthy business-trip, he had already decided to return his plaything, like any other malfunctioning toy. But when her returned, he found that his toy had already escaped.
Her mere existence could land him in prison. Not to speak of all the secrets she knew about him...
Meanwhile, a young woman enjoys her first taste of freedom...
NA8kWxnF_o.png

Corporate Joy
jpjlbpsm_o.png
╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗
[A Corporate Camgirl, looking to get out]
╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝
The mega-corporations had the uncanny ability, to turn every profession, even those that used to have a certain freelance-charme and the air of independence around them, into a grating, underpaid 9-to-5-job. Including the field of adult entertainment.
pQnqcai8_o.png

Back
Top Bottom