Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Family Fun and Other Interests (NSFW)

Jackilo415

Meteorite
Hello! My name is Jack and this is my first request thread, I hope to find people of similar interest for some fun and sexy writing~
(I also really hope I don't mess up this post lol)

I'll start with my kinks and limits, I'll also try to provide visual references for some to spice up the request page.
(page will be updated from time to time)

Kinks:
-Incest
-Non-con/Dub-con
-Bestiality
-Oviposition
-Bad Ends
-Anal
-Fingering
-Gangbangs
-Snuff

Limits:
-Weight Gain
-Inflation
-Toilet Kinks

By the name of the thread and the fact it's on the top on my list, I'm mostly interested in Incest plots and scenarios, though not required. I also am a fan of playing monsters and animals, usually like wolves or monsters of similar sort but I'm always willing to try something different.

I usually end up playing the more dominant one in RPs and I'm totally fine with that, but I'm also a switch and am more than willing to sub for any woman preferring to be the one on top.

Below I'll list some pairings I'm most interested in right now, I don't really have set plots or anything like that, I'm more into discussing that with my partner and just fine tuning the prompt to something we'll both really enjoy~

Brother x Sister
Father x Daughter
Son x Mother
Captor x Captive
Teacher x Student
Monster x Prey
Doctor x Patient
Boss x Secretary

They are pretty generic, but that's what discussion is for, to refine the details of who these characters are in the story, if there's a pairing you'd like that isn't listed please go right ahead and suggest it, worse I can say is no.

Speaking of which, please please please feel free to suggest any idea you've got, any kink you'd like, as long as it doesn't include something from my short list of limits, you are more then welcome to ask, I am judgement free and won't ridicule or be upset by anything you'd suggest.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom