Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed NSFW - Vice and Violence - inkybus' intemperate incident

Closed - no longer seeking

Inkybus

A fiend-shaped stain upon all sapients.
Warning: NSFW imagery below with niche kinks.

The game will have the following, so you have been warned!
FfNw9Py.png

► slavery ◄
► death ◄
► undeath ◄
► vore ◄
► noncon/rape ◄
► anthros/furries/scalies ◄
► macro ◄
► hyper ◄
► cannibalism ◄
► cumflation ◄
► femboys ◄
► dickgirls ◄

Mz7GtiJ.png

Alright, if you are not put off by the things mentioned above, you might be interested in playing an adventure or two under my purview. It will be a lewd fantasy setting, with some creepy, horror-esque monsters here and there, which are rare but exist, usually in the dark and dangerous places lurking below the surface of the world.

Welcome... to Mundain.

It is Chewersday the 44th of Ran'di, the 521st year of the second Era.
Of course, this means nothing to your characters now, but once they clamber out of their claustrophobic, waxy cocoon and reach civilization, this might change.

AmV0kVX.png

You've a whole new world to explore and I will help you every step of the way, as best as I can.

• THE PREMISE •
Your characters awaken from a deep slumber in a strange room with what seem like burial niches hewed into the stone walls, with memories of their previous life escaping their mind. Once they shake off the residual grogginess, they won't remember their family name (surname), nor their age, family, siblings, friends, hobbies, jobs, technology or education. They will remember how the previously mentioned things made them feel (happy, sad, angry, bored, etc.) They retain meager skills as befits of a starting character in Vice and Violence. They will know how to speak and read the common tongue of Mundain, as well as math.

No matter who or what your character was in their previous life, whatever twist of fate or arcane being put them on Mundain did not leave them helpless: you get to use the Standard Array system to assign the scores to the abilities of your choosing. You choose your characters' race. You choose your characters' traits, or make up some of your own as long as they fit the race your character is. You choose your Birthsign and your Boon. You choose your magic and roll for your spell uses if you chose a magic Boon. You roll for your Armor and Weapons. You start with the regular rations of food and water and roll for six other adventuring supplies. You roll for your LIFE (Hit Points).

The Lewd Level of the game will be two, as the game was meant to be played.

With no memory or idea of how they got to this place, your characters will have to find their place and purpose in this new world. This very strange and, both figuratively and very literally, hot new world.​

Vice and Violence is a very easy system to pick up and play, so you can apply to play in this thread or send me a private message through a conversation, for a link to the pdf with the system rules and some lore.

Either way, we will play over BMRP: the dice rolls will be done over dddice, where I can keep track of your rolls. Or, if you players prefer, roll20: no matter what, we will see each other's rolls in an online room, while keeping the IC roleplay in a form thread under System Roleplays.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom