Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Three doors to debauchery

The Evil Queen

Vile and Sadistic
Good day to you for reading this, I have three f × f (one can also be M×F) plots and probably only time for one of them so pick and let's get chatting.

Also, This is my kinklist and your only warning on who you're talking to 💋

==========

This is am X-men fandom roleplay, kinda.

With mutants everywhere becoming more accepted, though still in danger, eventually it was bound to happen... Mutant therapy.

Not everyone gets laser eyes, or telepathy. Most get fairly mundane or outright burdensome powers and now they have to love with them. Some can manipulate this to some advantage or way of life but the rest have issues and need professional help.

This is the case for a young woman your character will be taking on as a case. Her ability is relatively simple, but a significant problem for her entire existence as whoever she touches skin to skin experiences debilitating near orgasmic pleasure with significant addictive properties. Just one finger is enough to make anyone weak at the knees but too much skin and they are at severe risk for strokes, heart failure and significant withdrawal symptoms if they survive. This might sound awesome, but trust her, it's not... and her powers are on the verge of getting stronger, which terrifies her.

You can play whoever you want in this RP, Emma frost, Jean Grey, a random OC. You don't even have to be a Mutant. The main idea is that during a therapy session, your character accidentally gets a taste, and now they have a new addiction to satiate and a patient to try and help. This is guaranteed to go downhill fast, but lets enjoy the ride as it crashes ;)

This one is out there, but I'm looking for someone to play a milf who used to be into some really kinky stuff back in the day. She even has a whole room filled with everything you need for hours of fun. But that flame died between her and her husband years before he died, he was never that into it anyways. Sure, you can spank your own ass and put clamps on yourself, but even that gets boring after a while. And besides, she loved losing control, she loved the feeling of not having a say in what was happening and so her plan is simple. Get blackmailed

The plan? Simple. She'll set herself up to be blackmailed so she can become someone's fantacy while simultaneously having her dreams of losing all control fulfilled. You don't really get to choose your blackmailer in real life, but she sure can.

I have several ideas about this but we'll discuss it if you're interested. I actually am willing to play a male for this one if that's what you want, which is outside my comfort zone. The main thing is that my character will be timid and unsure, and your character is going to Essentially be their guide into all of this, while simultaneously being their new bitch. It's a weird and interesting dynamic and I am super excited to try it. So please may this find someone 💋

This one is simple. You'll play someone who is suddenly finds themselves and the world frozen in time by a malicious person. Who knows how many times this has happened but this time, you're fully aware, just frozen.

This one is not going to be a very long story with too much plot, since your charactercan'tmove or speak anyways, but it should be fun if you like being very descriptive ;)

if you're interested in this, let me know who you'd like to he from this list and we can go from there: nurse, police woman, TSA agent, waitress, random park milf.

Back
Top Bottom