Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Domme Futa LF Pregnancy/Breeding [Taboo Relationship / BDSM / Lighthearted Smut]

havense

Moon
Welcome, my dear lurkers and RP Hunters!

I'm here to look for partners to fulfill my current craving: Pregnant Sex.
Want your tough guy dominated and being made into a breeder? Is your pregnant MILF lonely from the lack of attention and yet so horny? Does your character want to be pregnant his/her sister's baby? Do I hear your femboy looking to feel how is it to be a woman? How about your naive girl got hypnotized and turned into a slut for her teacher? What if one day your character mistakenly invited an alien to their home? Wanna be someone's cum dump even when you're heavily pregnant?

Come at me with your favorite kink and let's see what we can do with it! I'd love to do Mpreg, normal pregnancy, or even rapid pregnancy. My character will be a futa, with the desire to dominate and impregnate your character. I don't mind it either if your character get pregnant before meeting mine. Plot to smut ratio ranges from 10:90 to 50:50. Here's my favorite kinks to let you know if we can be a good match. I'll be happy to exclude those that aren't agreeable with you.

• Begging
  • Semi-Public / Covert Sex
  • Risk of Getting Caught
  • Biting
  • Egglaying
  • Breeding
  • Dirty Talking
  • Foreplay
  • Orgasm Control / Denial
  • Pleasure Control / Denial
  • Possessiveness / Jealousy
  • Polyamory
  • Sadism / Masochism
  • Sex Toys
  • Teasing
  • Aftercare
  • Anal Pregnancy
  • Anal Sex (Giving)
  • Vaginal Sex (Giving)
  • Bathroom Control
  • Cervical Penetration
  • Crying
  • Cum Inflation (Light / Medium)
  • Bigger-than-usual Pregnancy (not Hyper or Extreme)
  • Fingering (Vaginal / Anal)
  • Kissing
  • Licking
  • Light / Medium Bondage
  • Master / Pet
  • Master / Slave
  • Multiple Orgasms
  • Public Humiliation
  • Stomach Bulging
  • Cunnilingus (Receiving)
  • Face-sitting
  • Ice
  • Oral Fixation
  • Prostate Play
  • Sexual Pain
  • Wetting
  • Cum Marking
  • Muscle Kink
  • CBT

LIMITS :
  • Rape / Non-con :: I'm up for a rape fantasy (roleplay within roleplay) but I will not be doing a straight-up non/con scenes.
  • Parental Incest :: MC will not do a sexual scene with direct family (father, mother, grandma, grandpa). However, I'll be up for brother, sister, step-family and cousins
  • Scat :: Don't do it while MC is watching, not now, not ever.
  • Vore / Cannibalism :: Non-negotiable.
  • Body Part Removal :: It made me uncomfortable, I apologize.
  • Snuff / Death / Necrophilia :: This too, non-negotiable.
  • Bestiality :: I can play against anthro/fur, but I will not accept any real animal penetrating or being penetrated.
My genre range from normal slice-of-life to fantasy. I don't have a definite idea in place just yet so feel free to come at me with your pairing or plot. Here's a few for inspiration, ones in bold are the role that I'd like to play.
  • MILF x Pretty Girl Next Door
  • Priest/Nun x Succubus
  • Princess x Dragon
  • Princess x Gladiator
  • Sister x Brother/Sister
  • Strict Boss x Secretary
  • Rich Man/Woman x House Maid
  • Teacher x Student
  • Hucow x Farmhand
  • Celebrity x Fan
  • Bartender/Barmaid x Bar Regular

To those of you who once RP-ed me in the past, I deeply apologize for disappearing. Life has been rough, and took me away from this site. If our interest happens to align once more, please let me know and I'll give you priority. I have been roleplaying for 5+ years, from the tamest RP to the smuttiest one. I will write 1-2 paragraphs with around 4 lines each, in third person POV, any longer is taking up too much energy because I need to divide my energy carefully between my job and this site. I'm available for both PM and Discord. Please include your favorite dessert as you send me a DM so I know you've read my thread through.

I'd like to say I'm flexible and open to brainstorming, and also ghost-friendly. The frequency of my replies varies from multiples in a day to once a week (also depends if we managed to be online at the same time). Feel free to poke me after 72 hours of inactivity.

That's it! Oh, and if you play me two characters for a threesome, I'll love you to the moon and back!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom