Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Dᴀʀᴋ Rᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ Cʀᴀᴠɪɴɢs ⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ (𝔩𝔦𝔱, 𝔪𝔲𝔩𝔱𝔦-𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔞/𝔫𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔞)

Closed - no longer seeking

Zephyra

༝ ᔆᵘᵍᵃʳ˒ ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵈᵉᵛᵉˡᵒᵖᵉᵈ ᵃ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ༝
*** (UPDATE: Closed for the time being, but will reopen if I find I'm not too swamped after all!) ***

๋࣭ ⭑ 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠 ๋࣭

Thanks for checking out my request thread! I'm not good at keeping things concise, apologies if it gets a bit long. I'm 24, she/her, and I've been roleplaying for about 15 years. During that time, I've taken many hiatuses, but the urge to write always strikes me again nevertheless. I'll try to get most of the important stuff out of the way first - stuff that should let you know immediately whether I'll be a good partner for you or not.

Grammar/Length ➤ My writing style is literate - adv. literate, and I am primarily a multi-para/novella roleplayer. My word count will likely never go below 300, but it's usually in the ballpark of 600-2,500+ words. The latter is usually reserved for some starter posts or particularly intense scenes. I do match my partner as well, but I cannot write with someone who consistently does less than 300 words per post (exceptions can be made for slow moments).

Writing Style ➤ Third person, past-tense only, please. Example: Zephyra sat at her computer, typing up an example post for her request thread. "Is this good?" She wondered aloud, stopping once she was certain she'd made her point.

Posting Schedule ➤ My schedule isn't consistent. Sometimes I can post every day, but I do work and fully recognize that this is just a hobby. Sometimes there may be multiple days or weeks between posts, and while I try to notify if I know there will be an extended absence, I'm not always able to due to circumstances out of my control. I'm very patient about my partner's response time as well and I will never pester for a reply. Similarly, I'm also ghost-friendly. If you leave and later decide you want to pick up the roleplay again I will happily do so if we both enjoyed it, or offer to start a new one.

Plot/Smut ➤ Story is more important to me than sex, though I do appreciate both. Essentially, there can be as little or as much sex in the roleplay as we want, but the main focus has to be on something other than the sex. Without an overarching plot I do tend to get bored.

Slice-Of-Life ➤ Similar to the above point, I get bored of purely slice-of-life scenarios. If the general idea involves two ordinary humans in a modern, ordinary world and there is no real action, drama, or conflict, it won't interest me. This means pairings such as "teacher x student", "boss x employee", "celebrity x fan", "stripper x client", "neighbor x housewife", etc. are usually a no-go.

BDSM Roles ➤ I am a switch, but I tend to prefer playing the submissive role. However, if you are willing to double-up and play a dominant character for me then I will gladly play one for you as well; I consider myself quite good at it. I can also play with another switch. I can't roleplay with people who only play submissive characters, though, it won't work out. I don't do pure vanilla, either.

Age ➤ This seems to be quite common, but I'm not a fan of age-gap romances. I generally won't play an older woman to a younger man/woman at all, and I prefer if your character is no more than a few years older than mine (up to 5 or 6, usually). My characters tend to be in their early to late 20's, occasionally 18-19 if it suits the roleplay, but never below 18 or above 35. I prefer if yours is the same. Of course, if the character is immortal they can be much older as long as they still look like a young adult.

Doubling ➤ I am willing to double and even enjoy it at times, but I'm not willing to play multiple characters for somebody unless they do the same for me. This means harem plots, orgies, or any setting where the expectation is for me to play 2 or more characters while the other person only plays 1 is off the table. In this same vein, I also prefer monogamous pairings, but I might be open to doing some polyamory. I don't do adultery/cheating/cuckolding/NTR plots, though.

Collaboration ➤ Although I feel like it shouldn't have to be said, I am a collaborative writer and require my partner to contribute ideas of their own to the story as well. This isn't something that has to be done all the time, of course, I just don't like being the only one to introduce new scenes/characters/locations/lore/etc to the roleplay. If you're stuck and out of ideas, let me know, I'm happy to try and think of things together!

Face Claims ➤ I use only drawn image references as I'm not comfortable using real people as face claims. Whether you want to do a more anime style or a more realistic one is your choice, since I like the look of both! I get my images off of Pinterest usually, so if they end up being AI or something like that it's probably because I couldn't tell the difference, I apologize if that is something that bothers you. We can also forego the usage of images entirely and just stick to a detailed description of the character's appearance, if you prefer.

Kinks ➤ Lastly, I'll post my kink list that I've compiled below. I think having compatible kinks is pretty important for writing smut scenes together. That being said, I do have a few kinks that would be considered rather extreme - you do not have to be into them to roleplay with me. I'm happy to comply with your limits as I hope you will do for me, and I'll be sure to keep any mention of your triggers out of the story. Even the 'non-controversial' kinks are optional, but at least having some light elements of dom/sub is required. Vanilla is not for me.
ewTPioE.png

๋࣭ ⭑ 𝕝𝕠𝕥𝕤 ⭑ ๋࣭

I am mainly looking for dark romance in this thread. To me, this could mean romance that is anywhere from two lovers coexisting in a bleak, dark world to a romance that is in itself actually, truly toxic. Perhaps there is abuse, or power dynamics, or lots of trauma and angst. I love making characters suffer in the story, giving them reasons to cry and lash out, to be hurt and to hurt others in return. I also love having lighter moments as well, times where the pair can bond and perhaps even comfort one another before the vicious cycle repeats itself. Below I will list some controversial topics that I'm willing to write about. Not all items need to or will be included, so if you have certain triggers or limits, please let me know beforehand.

Slavery, captivity, physical abuse, verbal abuse, mental abuse, sexual assault, corruption, violence, murder, gore, torture, drug/alcohol abuse, self-harm, suicide, mental illness, fantasy racism (orcs, elves, etc), sexism, dystopias, stalking, yanderes, kidnapping, hostages, imprisonment, arranged/forced marriages, blackmail, threats, war, inhumane experimentation, etc.

I also want to mention that I prefer a slow-burn romance where our characters start off as friends, enemies, acquaintances, or strangers, but never already lovers. Furthermore, the romance is never the entire focus of the plot for me. Our characters typically will have a lot more going on to worry about than their feelings for each other, as it is. This pretty much excludes 'fluff' stories for me.

When it comes to plots and genres, my bread-and-butter lies in fantasy (high or low) and supernatural roleplays, primarily. I like both modern and medieval settings, as well as post-apocalyptic and steampunk, but I am not a fan of sci-fi or heavily historical roleplays. I'm seldom interested in anything that is futuristic or involves space travel, though there may be a few exceptions. If a roleplay is historical, it must be based loosely on that period or perhaps an alternative of it. This is because I'm not a history buff and don't trust myself to accurately represent any given time period to a tee. If you're flexible with that kind of thing though, then I'm down to write it.

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ 𝕿𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖙 ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
7c8f8907329005e6763e3555c9036852.jpg
91f024a14fd8935c5bd7b42dc4a375f9.jpg
bf28a83e82453444e1be9023e07f0488.jpg

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

(The above images are for inspiration only, we will use our own OCs for this story.)

Setting: Modern or Medieval
Themes: Supernatural, Fantasy, Dark, Dystopian, Psychological
Pairings: FxM, FxF, FxNB

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

The main idea for this plot is that YC is an individual who, by natural or magical means, is essentially a 'beast'. Whether they were born the way that they are and had to live in hiding their whole life, or whether they've recently been cursed is up to you. At some point, YC was captured by a group working for 'The Night Circus', a traveling troupe that employs less-than-humane methods in their performances and works with the criminal underworld to obtain their 'props'. YC is forced to labor for their new masters, using their superhuman strength to help set up and tear down displays, capture other nonhuman 'creatures', and endure much torment and mistreatment from their captors and customers alike.

Enter MC, a young woman who begins working for the circus to help pay off her family's debts. Before long, she comes to learn about the atrocities her employers commit when she sneaks away from the stage to explore The Gazebo, a restricted area only for VIPs - the super powerful and wealthy, that is. She sees many enslaved and mistreated creatures, sentient and otherwise, but YC stands out to her. She comes across the cage that they are kept in, seeing how they are half-starved and nearly rabid. I don't expect YC would respond kindly to her approaching their cage, perhaps they are aggressive due to mistrust and fear. Either way, she feels deeply for this imprisoned stranger, longing for them in ways that even she cannot identify. MC hatches a plan to free YC, stealing the key from the guard and releasing them.

What happens next is up to us. Maybe the prolonged abuse and captivity have turned YC practically feral, and in their rampage they slaughter the surrounding guests and workers at the circus, sparing MC's life only to forcefully take her away with them. Alternatively, the two of them could escape together in the chaos and confusion, and in the end they may decide that it's best to stick together as they are now both wanted criminals. Whatever the case, they are stuck with each other, for better or for worse. I imagine they'll be moving from place to place as they try to evade their pursuers, maybe with plans to take revenge and overthrow the ones who run the circus, liberating all those who are held there and assassinating every corrupt noble that would patronize such an establishment.

The 'type' of beast that YC is is up to you. They could have claws, horns, fangs, ears and tail, scales, whatever you prefer. They are likely larger than the average person and much stronger. I prefer writing against humanoid characters, but they could also have a full beast form that they take on in certain situations. I think it would work best if they are the type that feeds on blood and flesh, however. I can see them having starved as they were forced to eat nothing but the occasional rodent unlucky enough to wander into their cage, so when MC comes along they will have to work hard to resist their urges or give in to the temptation and take what they desire.

(Edit: An alternate start to this story could be that, instead of MC working there to pay off her debts and freeing YC, she could be the daughter of a wealthy, noble family instead. She goes to see The Night Circus with a friend, and when she enters The Gazebo she sees YC in their cage. Taken with them, she offers to buy them for top dollar and secures the purchase with the ringleader. She is handed the reins to YC and takes them home with her, where she is determined to gain their trust and to 'tame' them, in a sense, by teaching them how to fit into polite society. Whether that actually works or not depends on YC, but the corrupt circus will want them to steal them back despite having sealed the deal, so they'll have to be crafty if they want to dismantle it.)

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖉𝖔𝖒 ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
ab487087e6f9cb4a14f6214deab09026.jpg
99c0c548ab597e2c6dc0fb0e21f91bb8.jpg
48f4437f94cfd2cdf331dff8e907ae6b.jpg

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
(Images used for inspiration.)

Setting: Modern or Medieval
Themes: Supernatural, Low Fantasy, Vampires, Dark, Slavery
Pairing: FxM, FxF, FxNB

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

In this plot, YC is a vampire. They can be as ancient or as newly-turned as you'd like them to be, but there are two things that they desire: blood and companionship. Whether that is companionship in the form of a bride, or total control over a slave, they have been searching for the perfect target to share their immortality with. Who better to bestow the dark gift upon than MC, a human in desperate need, one willing to do anything to save herself?

On a dark night, YC finds MC, inches from death and seemingly beyond saving. At least, beyond saving by any mundane means. Perhaps they'd been stalking her for a while now - maybe her demise was even planned by YC for this very purpose, attacking her openly or making it look like an accident. Or, maybe it truly was just a chance encounter that they would come across the dying woman on a night when both of them needed it the most. MC is given a choice: perish now and pass on to an unknown afterlife, or accept YC's bite and become their thrall forevermore.

In the end, her will to live overcame her fear of this fanged stranger and their intense, predatory gaze.

After being drained of blood and awakening anew, MC finds that her throat burns with thirst, one that can only be quenched by blood. Her teeth have sharpened, her senses have heightened, and her very being belongs to YC, her maker. YC may decide to treat her cruelly and abuse their power over her, keeping her as a servant and blood bag for their own amusement. She desires their blood just as much as they desire hers, but YC can refuse her if they wish, forcing her to feed on vermin and take innocent lives to prolong her own. Otherwise, they can ease her into her new life as a vampiric thrall, teaching her their ways and slowly but surely fostering a bond of trust between them. She will need to learn about vampire society, and the two of them will no doubt be caught up in its treacherous, bloody waters. With the added threat of hunters on the horizon, there is no doubt the pair will have to tread carefully and learn to rely on one another in a world that detests and shuns their kind.

These two can be played as more 'evil' or more 'good', but it won't be entirely black and white. Their bond has inherent power dynamics, with MC relying on yours to live and YC having the ability to control mine into doing their bidding, if they so wish. If that isn't murky enough already, there are also certain expectations in vampire society that they must live up to. Thralls are seen as slaves, first and foremost, and never on the same level as true vampires. While YC would likely be the more dominant one, I could see them being a switch as well, maybe 'allowing' their thrall to act her own desires upon them at times for mutual enjoyment.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ 𝕳𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝕲𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖉 ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
knJ12o5.png
9d499bf9c938ca1aecddb3523bc45f27.jpg
2f2dd0b05c1afba2250faa2697bdf320.jpg

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Setting: Medieval
Themes: Low or High Fantasy, Magic, Nobility, Adventure, Action
Pairing: FxM mostly, open to FxF though

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Now, I know what you must be thinking. Really, Zephy? The cliché knight x princess trope? Well, yes, but this is dark romance after all, so it's not quite as it seems. Indeed, YC is a knight who has sworn his life to guard the prized princess of the peaceful, prosperous kingdom of Phantasia. However, not all is well in the royal court. The roleplay can start out with either YC being newly assigned as the princess' retainer, or a veteran knight who has been at her side for years. Perhaps he has feelings for her, or perhaps he's never cared much for her at all. Regardless, MC is due to be married to the prince of another kingdom - a cruel, callous man that she refuses to be wed to. Yet her parents ignore her pleas, determined to do what they believe is best for the future of their monarchy.

On the eve that she is to be shipped off to become an unwilling bride, her husband-to-be is mysteriously murdered in cold blood. This can be the result of YC's actions or completely unrelated, but the incident sparks terror and outrage in the court. Nobles begin to fall victim to attacks one after the other, and many believe it to be the work of an anti-Crown agenda. Despite the unease surrounding them, the King and Queen of Phantasia, in all their hubris, scoff at the idea. The princess is ordered to return to her lessons and duties as normal while they look for a new suitor, leaving her in the care of her knight. All the while, a killer lurks in their midst, waiting patiently for the right moment to strike.

To more quickly find their daughter a husband, a ball is held at the castle where many nobles from all different kingdoms will be in attendance. Our roleplay starts on the day of the ball, when the castle will come under siege and bloodshed will fill the halls, staining the dance floor crimson. YC, already prepared for the outcome and possibly having predicted it, escapes with MC and together they flee into the shadowy streets, unaware of the true extent of the lives lost that night or who is behind the murders. It isn't until the next day when they find out that the King and Queen have been executed and, shockingly, it is the princess herself who has somehow been framed for the crime. Before they can clear her name, they must find out who the real perpetrator is and avoid being discovered in the meantime.

For the knight, I was thinking he might be played as more sadistic and bloodthirsty, or coldhearted and stern to fit in better with the dark setting. For the princess, she can be polite, but I can also see her as something of a bossy, arrogant girl who may need to be put in her place from time to time. If you're open to it, I have an idea for an incest spin on this plot. YC and MC could be siblings, either with YC being her older half-brother and a bastard son to the King, or with him being a full-blooded twin brother but for whatever reason he is pushed to the side instead of getting to claim the title of prince. Maybe because he's been cursed with dark magic and intense, homicidal urges that he can hardly control, making him unfit to rule. Whether they already know they're siblings or it's something they find out later is up to us, but it definitely would have been kept a secret from the rest of the kingdom.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ 𝕯𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
450aeaaa0d188fb030c29714b5e7e4d0.jpg
9757701593b7a87ba9756f2ae1ddabc6.jpg
e46f94e33e5db8d140308d4db64526cd.jpg

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Setting: Modern
Themes: Realistic, Action, Violence, College, Organized Crime

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

This one is loosely based off of Tokyo Revengers and Midnight Poppy Land, but you don't have to know about either of those series for it. Basically, I'm looking for an angsty, enemies-to-lovers sort of theme here. YC is a delinquent and happens to go to the same college as MC, who is also a delinquent. Or at least, she tries to be one. Unfortunately, she isn't very good at fighting or intimidating others at all. Due to the harassment and bullying she's faced all her school life, she shuts herself off from others and tries to act tough and aggressive in an attempt to protect herself from the abuse.

I think it would be interesting if our characters were childhood friends who are reunited in college after having not seen one another in years. Of course, they've both gone through some changes, and perhaps YC the biggest of them all - they've grown tall, imposing, and muscular, to boot. It's possible they don't recognize each other at first, or maybe it's obvious immediately - but when MC sees YC, the toughest delinquent on campus, she decides she wants to challenge them to a fight, winner takes all. It's a stupid, reckless idea, and anyone can see that she's going to lose, but she doesn't care. YC, for their part, can accept or refuse. In the event that they accept, they'll beat on each other until she inevitably surrenders and YC can decide what to do with her then. Whether she becomes their bitch or they decide to take pity on her and take her under their wing instead is their choice. If they refuse to fight her, she will continue to follow them around and pester them like a thorn in their side, eager to prove herself.

As the two become more involved, however, MC finds that there is more to YC than just a simple college delinquent. They are actually part of the yakuza, or some other large, powerful gang, and she is suddenly roped into a world she never could have prepared herself for. She may be under their protection, but that doesn't spare the two from having run-ins with rival gangs, police, and finding themselves swept up in a world of sex, money, and drugs. Faced with a dog-eat-dog reality, she'll have to learn how to actually fight if she wants to survive for long.

I see some corruption themes in this story, namely with YC turning MC from essentially an angry, yappy chihuahua into an actual, hardened criminal over time. There will probably be a lot of fighting, even between our main characters, so if having them beat each other up turns you off then you might prefer to skip this plot. MC will definitely be on the more bratty side, maybe a little tsundere, and can be either a sub or a switch. She's definitely going to get attached to YC and follow them around like a lost puppy, no matter how they feel about it.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ 𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕽𝖊𝖉 ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
__elisabeth_von_wettin_and_marchen_von_friedhof_sound_horizon_and_1_more_drawn_by_naka_53__sample-46bc50ba64b5fb61abe5a70dfad45da4.jpg
e3e20a33bd20764c020f85cc3ea93bc0.jpg
9bca0b5042b8ef087a14b396c962742b.jpg

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Setting: Medieval
Themes: Dark Fantasy, Murder, Werewolves

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Not only is this roleplay based off of the story by the Brothers Grimm, but I've also taken inspiration from the song 'Me and Mr Wolf' by The Real Tuesday Weld. On a snowy night in a dark, enchanted forest, a girl in a red hood wanders aimlessly. Her name is Red - or at least, that's what she'll tell you it is. Through the trees, glowing eyes watch her every move, their owner hidden among the branches as they anticipate their next meal.

However, when The Wolf approaches Red, it becomes clear that she is not the helpless, innocent girl she seems.

Red is a hunter working for a secret society of cloaked individuals that track down and eliminate supernatural threats. When she sees The Wolf, she realizes she has found her target. As she lures them in sweetly, the two killers come face to face, hunter against hunted. Only then do they feel a strong pull toward one another, an obsession blooming between them that is practically lethal. The Wolf yearns to tear into her flesh and devour her wholly, while Red aches to sink her blade into their heart and watch the life fade from their eyes. Bloodthirst and lust mix in the air, a chill of excitement running through her as she holds her weapon to their chest, feeling claws at her neck. The girl speaks, breathless.

"Care to strike up a deal?"

Two killers working together can only end in tragedy - she expects this, and perhaps they do, too, but it doesn't stop her from making the proposal anyway. Red will bring The Wolf victims to feast upon, using her maidenly charms to coax unsuspecting travelers to their den, if only The Wolf will play nice and reserve their claws for her enemies. Plus, she may desire that they help satiate her other appetites as well...

This plot will likely have plenty of smut as Red is pretty much a horny bitch who desires to fuck YC even more than she wishes to gut them. Expect hate fucking, and possibly role reversal/switching as well, if desired. The Wolf can either be a werewolf shapeshifter with a normal human form, or a more anime-inspired wolf boy/girl with ears and a tail. Because of their nature, I imagine that YC will have periods of heat/rut where they're exceptionally aroused, so MC's deal will also help them in that sense as well. I'm also open to the possibility of MC also being a wolf/fox/rabbit/lamb or other animal-person, but I do prefer if both of them are on the more human side rather than full anthro. The Wolf's backstory and motivations are completely up to you to shape as you'd like.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ 𝕮𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖚𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕮𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
8E5ksuM.jpeg
CwxedeL.jpeg
FvtnmP3.jpeg

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Setting: Heaven/Earth/Hell
Themes: Mythology, Dark, Corruption, Angels, Demons, Slavery

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

MC is a Cupid, one of an order of angels that aim to plant the seeds of love and desire within all humans. Her job is to shoot her ardent arrows at her targets' hearts, igniting feelings of passion between two lucky new lovers. For as long as she can remember she's been soaring through the skies, helping humans find their perfect matches yet always yearning for a love of her own. The loneliness of being a Cupid forced to watch others fall in love and find happiness together is a cold, stifling feeling, one that has left her forlorn and envious.

She is summoned one day by the archangels where she is assigned a perilous mission, one where failure promises a fate far worse than merely falling. She will be the first ever Cupid to attempt to make a demon fall in love. The archangels hope that, by shooting one of Lucifer's infernal children with a love arrow, it may erase their chaotic, evil nature and replace it with goodliness and tenderness. Though she is nervous to face a demon and risk her very sanctity for a divine experiment, the choice is ultimately her own. She chooses to accept the assignment and is sent down to Earth where she is given her first target.

YC is a demon of any order or type. Whether they live in the Hells or on the surface, disguising their true nature from the humans, they are considered to be an enemy of the angels. Whatever business they might be conducting that day is cut short when MC appears, her bow drawn as she turns to point it at them and shoots an arrow of pure, unadulterated love into them.

Nobody could have anticipated how a demon would react to being shot by an ardent arrow. Perhaps the arrow strikes true and it works - in a sense of the word. Instead of making YC fall in love with someone else, maybe it makes them fall for and become obsessed with MC, the Cupid who shot them with it. This could manifest as a very violent and possessive kind of fixation, where their underlying wicked nature is only further amplified by this new lust and desire. MC would quickly learn that she should have been careful what she wished for when she prayed to have her own lover, as YC would be the opposite of the sweet, kindly partner she'd imagined herself with. Alternatively, maybe YC stops the arrow before it hits them, or it does land its mark but simply doesn't do anything. In that case, they may be angered that an angel would attempt such a paltry trick and make MC come to regret it.

I do see this most likely turning into a situation where she is seized by them either way, taken prisoner so that YC may corrupt her innocence and use her as a plaything for their own amusement. This would inevitably lead to her becoming a fallen angel, her halo shattering and her wings turning black as she's tainted by Satan's dark influence. No longer able to return to Heaven, she would be condemned to Hell and at YC's mercy. Having failed her mission, other angels will surely come for her to slay her and the demon in an attempt to correct their mistakes. This could be the spark that starts a massive war between angels and demons, one that could threaten all three realms and shake humanity to its very core. Where would our characters' allegiances lie, and how would they navigate their relationship in an ever-changing, war-torn world?

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

These plots are here to serve as ideas in case you don't have any of your own. Please feel free to share any changes or suggestions you may have; I'm always open to incorporating others' ideas! If you don't find one you like but you think we'd make good roleplay partners, go ahead and shoot me some of your own scenarios, or we can come up with some together. I will likely add more as time goes on and possibly cross off certain ones that I no longer want to use. Any plot can be modified to allow doubling as necessary.

𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕔

→ Please note that I will only respond to messages with substance, not a "hey wanna rp". Tell me which of my ideas you liked, or which of your own you'd like to explore. Also mention if you have any hard limits or kinks you'd particularly like to include, if applicable.

→ I like to do character sheets before starting an RP to get an idea of who our OCs are and how we'll be playing them together. They can be as simple or as detailed as you like.

→ I have writing samples if need be, and may request one from you if there aren't any I can find.

→ I'll roleplay in PMs, threads, or Google Docs, but not on Discord.

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
8ae104a88d8fd8e5c4d1a9cbea4d4c96.gif

𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂 𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀 𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂 𝄃𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂 𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁 𝄂𝄂𝄃𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom