Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D/s novella. NSFW. Warning: contains soppyness.

SilverPapaBear

Planetoid

Chapter one - Sweet Slave (Or, How it all Began).

Soppy and romantic as much as it is BDSM based, so if you're not into that, please move along, nothing to see here. Sorry, not sorry.

I take the bottle of wine from the fridge and pull the cork, giving it a little time to breathe. I dice the onions, and throw them in the pan. I like that sizzling sound they make... I add the spices, then diced chicken breast. I let it brown a little, before adding the coconut milk and putting the rice on.

I get a text from you - you're on your way. I start dressing the table - a rose in a vase, a candle in a brass candlestick, nothing too fancy. I'm not the fancy kind, I don't want to give the wrong impression this early on in a relationship. If this works out, I want it to be for the right reasons.

The doorbell rings shortly afterwards. You're smiling as I open the door and ask you in, you genuinely seem pleased to be here - pleased to see me. "I didn't know what else to bring," you say, handing me a bottle of red wine. I smile and kiss your cheek, then take you to the kitchen, where the meal is spread out already. You give me a coy smile as I pull out a chair for you to sit down.

"This looks amazing." You take a bite. "You weren't lying, you really do know how to cook!" you exclaim. "This tastes amazing, my local takeaway could learn a thing or two from you..." you giggle a little as you speak. "Honestly, it's such a simple recipe, and I just add a little double cream, it gives it something extra," I say, glad that you seem to be honestly enjoying the food. I pour you a little wine and smile at you. "I'm really glad you agreed to this, I know it must make you very nervous," I say. "I haven't had much luck with first dates in the past. I don't seem to make a good impression until someone truly gets to know me. I guess that's why I wanted to chat online for a while before we actually did this."

You smile and look down at your plate, pushing food around, then taking a bite. You glance up at me and smile again, blushing a little. "I'm very shy around people I like - you know, that way," you say. "I was glad you wanted to go slowly at first too." I smile back at you, a sweetness seems to wash over me from your direction. I'm a little enamoured by you already, but I dare not say that to you, in case it scares you off. Something inside me feels your submissive nature - your little glances at me, the way you hide your face partially with your silky hair. The way you blush when our eyes meet, and immediately look at the floor, smiling. I like it. I kinda want to growl at you, but that feels premature.

We finish dinner, then we sit down to watch the movie we'd decided on beforehand. Amélie. We've both seen it before and loved it, but neither of us has seen it in a long time - so it seemed a safe way to spend a little time together. I put my arm around you and we watch the film, wonderfully quirky yet romantic, watching Amélie fall for Nino. As the movie ends, I find that you've wrapped yourself up in my arms and you're clinging to my arm, resting against me like I'm a giant teddy bear. You start sucking on my thumb...

I look at you for a moment. I'm not certain what to make of this action. You turn to me and smile. "I'm... I don't know why I did that..." you say, looking concerned. I smile at you, letting you know I don't mind, and you smile back, relaxing visibly. I kiss you...

You tense up and squeak, then let out a little sigh as you relax. I put my hand on your back and pull you closer, you put your arms around my neck in return, and we kiss - gently at first, but heat builds up between us and it's not long before we're kissing with a fervent passion. I push you down onto the sofa and pin your arms above your head, kissing you into the sofa. You moan and put your legs around my waist.

I break the kiss and growl at you. You squeak again, then look at me like a naughty schoolgirl. You have the same thing on your mind as I do. I pick you up, carry you to the bedroom, and put you on the bed gently. I start undressing you as I kiss you, getting a little rougher with each garment tossed aside - until finally I tear your panties off and toss them who knows where. I rub your pubic mound in circles as I kiss you, teasing you, and you let out a little moan.

I break the kiss and look into your gorgeous, sparkling eyes. You look comfortable, I see no fear in your eyes, just a naughty twinkle. "I have something for you," I say. I take a pair of fur-lined cuffs from my side table and I secure your wrists to the headboard. I pull your legs apart and I settle between your thighs, my face so close to your sex you can feel my breath. You have a buttplug in your ass, topped with a heart-shaped crystal. I rub it gently in circles for a moment, teasing you with it. "Oh, oh, I umm..." you start to say, but I lick your clitoris and you let out a squeal. "Oh, lordy, please don't stop..." you whisper, breathlessly. I lick your clitoris until it starts to engorge, then I start sucking on it gently. You squeal again, looking down at me, and we lock eyes as I pleasure you with my mouth.
"I've never... No-one's... Oh, my god..." you say, seeming a little overwhelmed. I push a finger into you gently and you gasp, your breath hitching a little. "Please, please don't stop, or I'll explode," you say to me, eyes practically begging. I feel you open up and I push another finger into you, fingering you for a few moments before I turn my fingers upward, find your G-spot and massage it gently with both fingers. You hit the back of your head on the pillow repeatedly, then lie back and whisper "What... What are you doing to me??".

It barely takes a minute and you're panting. I build up pressure on your G-spot, licking and sucking your clit with more enthusiasm. You start to roll your hips involuntarily, which I take as a sign that you're close, so I up the pressure a little more, watching you closely for signs I'm overdoing it - but you just squirm on the bed, eyes closed, rubbing your cheek against your arm and gasping. You seem to be trying to say something, but you're clearly too overwhelmed to manage to get your thoughts into some cohesive form.

Pussy-licking-1.png

I feel you tighten around my fingers and your body shudders. Your legs tremble gently and you arch your back. "Ohhh... Oh my... My lord... OOOOH! OOOOH FUCK!" I smile. I know you're not big on profanity, so I take this as a very good sign. Moments later, you're smiling down at me, panting. You look at me with such affection that I think you're going to propose to me for a moment, but then you say "No one's ever done that to me before. Please tell me we can do that again sometimes, it was amazing".

I smile up at you. "Only all the time, gorgeous. But now, it's my turn." I pull your legs up either side of your head and penetrate you gently. You immediately squeal out in pain, screwing up your eyes. I pull out. "I... I haven't... It's been a long time..." you say. I stroke your hair and push a finger gently into your wetness. You let out a sigh, and I finger you gently, slipping in another finger, then after a while, I feel you open enough that I can slip in a third. "You're extremely tight, gorgeous," I say. You look embarrassed. "It's nothing to be ashamed of, sweetie. I'm sorry I hurt you."

"I... I kinda liked it..." you say. I look at you and let out an involuntary growl. My fingers come out of you and my dick goes in. You bite your lip and squeak again. "Tell me how you feel," I say. "It hurts a little... But I like it... Please, don't stop..." you reply. You have a slightly pained expression on your face as I fuck you, but that expression eases a few moments later as you open up properly.

"My god, yes, oh... Oh lord..." you say. You look like you've been immersed in liquid pleasure, as I fuck you harder with every thrust. I pull out of you, pull the buttplug out of you and go back in, this time into your ass. You look at me with wide eyes "I've never..." you start to say, but I just kiss the words right out of your mouth, kissing you passionately as I roll my hips, grinding into you slowly but hard and deep. You moan into my mouth, eyes shut, pulling on the headboard and panting through your nose loudly.

"Oh my good god, it's so much better than I'd hoped," you say when I break the kiss. I smile down at you. "You're mine now, my sex slave," I say. "Yes, yours," you say breathlessly in return. "I own your body, I will use it as I see fit" I say. "Oh, god, yes!" you reply. "I'm your little plaything".

I feel that tingle building in my loins. I start to speed up, really pounding into you. I growl and groan gutturally, and you start gasping for air as your breath hitches between moans. As I build up, you start to squeal, your body trembling - so I slap your pussy as you cum, gently but repeatedly. You literally scream in pleasure, the hotness of the whole situation pushing me well and truly over the edge, and I pull out and cum all over your stomach.

You look up at me, trembling, panting, I wipe your tummy off, release your wrists and I kiss and cuddle you. You look at me like I'm made of chocolate, I can feel you trembling all over. I can feel the aftershocks as they snap through you, making you spasm gently but rhythmically for a few moments.
I smile widely. I'm pretty sure I've met my soulmate...

Last edited by a moderator:

Chapter two - second date, (Or, to How She Became My Pet)

The following evening, I get home from work to find you sitting on my doorstep. "How long have you been waiting there?" I ask. "About 5 minutes" you reply. I smile at you and let you in the house. As soon as the door closes behind us, you press yourself against me, looking up at me with your puppydog eyes. "I know we said seven, but I left work a little early because I couldn't wait to see you" you confess. I feel a little warmth inside that you're so eager to spend time with me.

"I want to tell you something..." you start. "I... I would like..." You look up at me, looking a little conflicted, as if though you're not sure you can bring yourself to say the things you want to. "It's ok, sweet slave. You can tell me anything, no judgement, no rejection, nothing. I promise you can't shock me," I say. You respond by tiptoeing and whispering into my ear "I... I want to be your pet..."

You look at me almost guilty. I smile warmly and your expression changes to one of a deep relief, as you smile back at me, your eyes twinkling. "Do you know what a bitchsuit is?" I say. Your reply shocks me a little - "Yes, I have one in my bag here, I bought it a long time ago but I never had the courage to wear it."

I look at you in wonder. Not quite as innocent as I'd thought, but this revelation is just too hot not to act upon. "That's unexpected... But hot... Get it out and let me see" I say, trying to act cool, but in reality, I'm massively turned on by the thought of all the naughty things I'm about to do to you, all the kinky things I'm about to make you do...

You open the rucksack you brought with you and take out a latex bitchsuit. It's clearly crotchless and bustless, but otherwise, it looks like it covers you from the neck down. I drag you into the living room. "Strip naked," I say, in a slightly strict, harsh tone. You're not used to me talking to you in such a strict manner, you look a little startled at first, but you bite your lip, smile at the floor and start undressing. I watch you with interest, your tiny body being exposed to me for the second time in as many days. You're crazy hot. There's a bottle of talcum powder in the bag, so I put some talc on your skin, some in the suit, and I start squeezing you into the thing. It's a struggle but we get you in and zipped up.

I stroke your hair as you gasp, grunt, and wiggle - trying to adjust to the newfound restrictions. Your hands are pressed against your shoulders and your feet against your upper thighs. You can only crawl around on your elbows and knees, and your breasts, pussy and ass are all exposed. You bite your lip and look up at me - the usual height difference between us is gargantuan enough, but now you're barely able to crane your neck enough to look at my face. I take a buttplug tail out of the backpack, picking my favourite out of a selection you've brought with you. It's a black and white cat tail. I can't say for sure why I decide upon it, but I just like it. I lube up your anus and start pushing it home.

"OH GOD!" you exclaim as the plug is gently worked into you. There's a look of surprise, a little fear, and a little lust on your face at first, but soon you are looking at me like you're in heat. It's clear to me you have much more of a love of anal play than you led me to believe when we were chatting online. "Master, that feels amazing," you exclaim. "Haven't you had plugs in before? You had one in when you came over yesterday" I say. "Yes, but..." you say, trailing off. I stroke your hair reassuringly. "But... I... I never had someone else... Someone else push it into me," you mutter, almost in a whisper. "It's so much better when I'm not in control. It gives me a thrill I've never felt before, not on my own."

I put a collar and a leash on you. "Walkies, sweet pet," I say, before tugging gently on the leash and you follow me around the house, crawling on your elbows and knees. I take you on a detour, relishing the power that has been exchanged between us, showing you every corner of the ground floor of the house apart from the kitchen. When we finally enter the kitchen, I take the takeaway food I brought home with me and I put mine on a plate, then I put yours in a bowl on the floor in front of you. I sit at the table and start eating, stroking your hair sporadically as you try to eat from the bowl on the floor.

"Isn't this romantic, pet?" I say, almost sarcastically. "I love it, Master" you reply. "Pet... Why have you started calling me Master? I didn't order you to," I wonder out loud. "I don't know, Master, it just felt right" comes your response. I stroke your hair. "Good girl" I exclaim. As I say that, your breath catches in your throat and you gaze at me with a tear in your eye. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing, Master. I just... I always wanted to be someone's good girl..." comes your slightly teary response. "I just feel so connected to you, when you called me that it overwhelmed me a little".

I smile down at you, stroking your hair gently. "You're perfect, you know that?" I say. "Master, I'm not, I'm just a regular gir... Ummm... Pet," she replies. "No, no, pet, you're perfect. Don't argue with me. You were designed by nature to be mine, my perfect plaything. My perfect pet. No arguments, you're gorgeous and perfect" I state. You don't respond, you just blush deep red and smile at the floor. You steal a little bit of my heart in that moment.

After dinner, I take you back into the living room and make you play fetch with a rubber replica of my penis for a while. You look incredibly uncomfortable as you bring the toy back to me in your mouth, but there's a hint of something else - like a part of you is enjoying the humiliation of what I'm doing to you. It's got a vibrator buried inside so I turn it on and rub it against your clit - it's too intense for you at first, so you try to get away from it, and I have endless fun making you squeal, following you around with it. "Master, please! Please! It's too much... Please!" you beg. I relent and put it on a lower setting, and you start to really enjoy the sensations I'm sending through your body.

I play with the plug as I tease you with the vibrator, and within minutes you're panting and moaning quietly. "You're not to cum without permission. Tell me when you're about to cum, pet" I order. You quietly nod. I kiss your shoulder as your breathing gets shallower, and before long you're begging for permission "Please... Please I need it," you beg. I take the vibrator away and you gasp, not sure what to do with yourself, but needing release in a way you've never known. I kiss you, and you whisper "Please!" when I break the kiss.
I smile at you. I gently rub your pussy, being careful not to push you over the edge. "More, please! I can't... I need... Please, Master! Please!" you beg, looking at me with those gorgeous sparkling eyes filled with need and desperation. I kiss you again, but say nothing. I leave your pussy alone and you gasp, I make a "shh" noise, my finger across my lips, and you stop begging - but you rock back and forth gently, rolling your hips a little, clearly in a distressing amount of sexual need.

I press the vibe against your clit, but it's switched off. You bite your lip and plead with me silently, mouthing "Please" over and over. I rub your clit gently, and you close your eyes - moaning quietly, still mouthing your begging mantra of "Please" over and over. I tease you like this minute after minute, and while I'm having the time of my life, you're clearly struggling with the sexual frustration mixed with the desire to please me. I pull the plug out of your ass and you gasp and start breathing deeply, I assume trying not to orgasm from the sudden stimulation. I lube you gently and press my penis against your anus. You squeak loudly and look back at me lustfully.

As I penetrate you, you lower your face to the floor. Your back arches and you moan loudly. I reach under you and slap your pussy, and you scream out as an orgasm rips through your body, before I've even started moving inside you. I smile and fuck you right through your orgasm, the sensations so powerful you start trying to pull away from me - but I hold you against me and force you to feel every inch of me as I keep pounding into you, slapping your pussy repeatedly as you cum, screaming all the way.

When your orgasm starts to fade, you look back at me "It's too much, please - I can't," you say. I slow my thrusts but I don't stop. You look back at me with gratitude on your face "Thank you, Master". I stroke your hair, and you respond by pushing your head gently into my hand, much like a cat might. I'm not certain, but I think I hear you purring quietly.

I keep rolling my hips into you, using your body for my pleasure. Your body responds, and you rut back against me, at least, as much as you can in your restricted state. I watch your perfect ass bouncing off my pubic mound, and it drives me to fuck you harder - watching your perfect body shudder with every thrust, the lust within me just will not be ignored. I build up speed, and before long I'm pounding into you with all my might, almost oblivious to the moans and whimpers emanating from you. You're looking back at me with an almost pained expression, and it occurs to me that you're holding off, on my orders no less.

"Would you like to cum, pet?" I ask breathlessly. You nod frantically. I stroke your hair as I give permission "Cum, my darling fuckpet" I say. You tense a little, and a few moments later you put your head down and scream as your orgasm rips through your body. You're sweating and moaning and wriggling and writhing beneath me, I spank your pussy again as your orgasm dies down and you spasm with every slap, letting out a little shriek and a moan each time.

It's not long after this that I feel my own orgasm rising. I hold you by your hair as I pound you mercilessly, unable to hold back. You whisper something, I'm not sure what. "What did you say, pet?" I ask. "I'm close, Master," you say in response. "May... May I have another?" you say in a silky, sweet tone. I can't hold on any longer and I pull out and cum all over your ass and lower back, practically roaring with lust as I do. I feel a little lightheaded from the whole experience, but I have the presence of mind to rub the vibrator into your pussy, fucking your pussy with it gently and playing with your clit until you cum one last time.

I wipe the cum off you and cuddle you up, still in your bitchsuit. You're breathing so heavily I feel a little concerned "Are you ok, pet?" I ask. You nod emphatically. "You don't have to be quiet anymore, darling," I say, finally remembering to give you permission to speak. You just nod again, panting. Your hair is actually a little wet from perspiration. You nuzzle into my chest as I hug you, and I can feel the heat of your skin radiating. We're both so overheated that it feels like I have a forest fire inside me and I'm trying to hug you with lava in your chest. It's a little uncomfortable, but I can't help but want to wrap you up in my arms anyway. I can see your pulse in your neck, as your heart races.

I let you calm down for a while, still hugging you, giving you little kisses and stroking your hair. Your breathing slows, and you start purring. I wasn't imagining it, you're purring, and you have your eyes closed, pressing your forehead into my chest. "How was it?" I ask. You look up at me and keep purring, nodding energetically. "You're a kitty?" I ask. You nod, looking into my eyes, still purring. "Is that why you didn't like playing fetch?" I ask. You nod, and then you kiss my nose. "Fetch is for puppies, and you're not a puppy," I start to say, you shake your head as I say it. "You're a kitty," I say, to which you nod emphatically. I start stroking your hair again, and you respond by pushing your head into my hand, still purring quietly.
I take the leash off you. You smile at me. "Kitties don't wear leashes, do they?" I say. You shake your head. I'm learning, I guess. "Master..." you say suddenly. "Yes, kitten?" I reply. "Can I be a person again now?" you ask "It's just, it's a bit much for me. I like it, but it's a little overwhelming, I think I need time to get used to it." I kiss your forehead and unzip you, releasing you from your bondage. "It aches a little," you say.

"Stay here, I'll be back momentarily," I say. I go to the bathroom and start running you a hot bath. I return to the bedroom, pick you up and carry you to the bathroom, placing you down on the edge of the bath. Once the tub is full of nice hot, bubbly water, I check the temperature with my elbow and then lift you into the bath. You look up at me and smile. "Thank you so much, I love how you look after me," you say. I smile and start cleaning your body with a soft sponge.

You watch me intently as I clean your body and help you to wash your hair. You relax in the bath once I'm done, and I just sit and watch you soak. We sit quietly, but it's not an awkward silence. You sigh and smile at me warmly, holding my hand tightly the whole time. "Can I tell you something?" you ask. I nod. "I had feelings for you when we were talking online. I felt you understood me. But now... Now I feel very strongly about you. I'm a little scared of how strongly I feel about you, actually," you admit. You look a little shy and unsure of yourself as you tell me.

"You're not alone there, sweetheart," I admit in return. "When I said you were perfect, I meant it." You spring forward to hug me, getting me covered in bathwater, making us both laugh. I take you out of the bath and towel dry you, then carry you back to the bed. I change the sheets, which are soaked in sweat, and we settle down for the night, cuddling up tight.
"Goodnight, Master," you say sweetly as I turn out the light.

"Goodnight, my good girl"

Chapter Three - Third Date. (Or, How You Said Thank You)

I wake up early, but it seems you woke even earlier. You're lying in my arms, smiling at me. You look happy, really truly happy, and that warms my heart. We'd only been talking online for a few weeks, but we clicked straight away - and now, we've had just two dates and we're waking up together. Weirdly it doesn't feel too fast though. My brain is telling me it -should- feel too fast, but it doesn't.

It feels like I've known you since forever. "Hey," you say. "Hey gorgeous" I reply. You blush a little. "I need a pee, but I don't want to stop hugging you," you say. I kiss you and pinch your bum, making you squeal. You hit my chest playfully. "I'll make you a cup of coffee while you use the loo," I say, going to get out of bed. You cling to me. "Five more minutes..." you beg, looking like a kitten who's been dipped in freshly squeezed cuteness.

I relent and hug you. "Oh, if you need it, I suppose it's ok," I say, as if I don't relish the chance to touch your silky skin. I snuggle you and you bury your face in my chest, kissing my torso. A minute or so later you're jiggling up and down because you're starting to get desperate for a pee, so I pat you on the bum and send you on your way. "Come on now, gorgeous. Go use the loo, ok?" You nod and reluctantly leave the bed, running on tiptoe to the loo across the hall.

As I go to walk downstairs you call out "Don't go, I need more hugs, please..." I open the door to the toilet and you cover your nakedness, as if I hadn't been all over and even inside your naked body a few hours earlier. "Not while I'm peeing!" you whine. I laugh and leave you in peace, and wait on the bed for you to return.

As soon as you return from the bathroom, you spot an armbinder laid out on the bed. You look at me, a little alarmed. "That thing's scary," you say. I motion you over and you crawl to me from the bottom of the bed, avoiding the side of the bed the armbinder is on. "There's nothing to be scared of" I reassure you. "I know, but... It still scares me. I don't know why... But... I kinda..." you start, then tail off.

I pick it up and put it in your hands. "Nothing to be scared of," I say. You look a little reassured, but say "If you put it on me, I don't have to look at it." I smile at you, unsure of your logic, but I start to strap you into the armbinder. You keep your eyes shut the whole time. Once it's on you, you look at me with one eye, the other still shut tightly. "It's not so bad," you say. "It's hot" I reply. You squirm and wriggle, testing out your new restrictions. "Master..." you start to say, but tail off. "Yes, sweetie?" I reply. "Master, could we try something that I've always found... ...interesting...?" you say, very quietly. You look like you're very horny, looking down at the floor, then back up at me, biting your lip.

"What did you have in mind, my sweet good girl?" I say. You shiver a little as I call you that again, smiling widely. "I'd like to..." you start, clearly trying to drum up the courage to say something kinky. "I'd like... To watch you... To look up at you when..." You tail off, and I cock my head to one side. "When I what, darling?" I reply. You whisper: "When you finish..."
"Oh... Well, yes, we can do that!" I say, perhaps a little too enthusiastically. You smile a cute, coy smile. A twisted, kinky game pops into my mind, and I reach into my bedside table drawer and pull out a box. I look at you and take out the contents - a bright pink rubber egg and a little remote control.

I hunt around for your knickers, then put them back on you, then put the egg into your vagina. You gasp as it goes in, but you're very wet so it slips in easily. You look at me quietly, looking a little concerned and a lot horny. "Don't let it slip out, little one" I say. "I won't, Papa Bear" you reply. I smile, you haven't called me by my nickname since we were talking online, but hearing you say it with your sweet lips does something to me. I stroke your hair, feeling nothing but affection. Well, affection and lust...

I sit in my armchair and beckon you over. You kneel in front of me and, looking up at me, lick my balls gently. It feels amazing, and I let out a little moan, which seems to encourage you because you start sucking on them. "Gently, now, kitten," I say, my penis growing harder with every passing moment. You smile up at me and start licking my cock from the base to the tip, sending shivers down my spine. I stroke your hair as you lick and nibble on me, then I take your head and push my cock into your mouth, and you obediently start to suck on the tip.
I quietly grip the armchair. I let you go to town, locking eyes with you and smiling down at you, still stroking your hair. You bob your head a little as you suck on me, and I feel things building inside me a bit too fast in my gut so I pull you off me for a moment, show you the remote and quietly press a button.

You jump a little and squeak in that adorable way you do, the egg buzzing away inside you. You bite your lip, and I instruct you - "Lick". I keep stroking your hair as I let you lick my shaft, a twinkle in your eye as you look up at me. You're enjoying this. Maybe as much as I am. As I look at you, I feel a desire for you - not just your body, but your soul. I want to possess everything about you, from your cute little toes to the silky hair on your head and everything in between, but more than anything I desire to possess your mind and your heart.

I tell myself to slow down. You're not going anywhere, you're enjoying my attention just as much as I'm enjoying yours, things don't need to go into high gear. Still, I can't deny that I'm feeling things for you. And maybe that's why this feels like the most amazing thing I've ever physically felt, as you lick me. I push your mouth back onto my cock and sigh contentedly as you suck away happily, moaning quietly as the toy buzzes away inside you. I press another button and the toy starts to vibrate in waves instead of a continuous single level, and you squeak again, your breath coming quick and shallow through your nose.

I press the button again and the program changes again - the vibrations growing and fading inside you. "Oh my lord..." you say with a start. "Papa Bear, I'm gonna..." I cut you off by pushing you back onto my cock and you busy yourself suckling on me. "Let me know when you're close," I reply. You nod and look up at me with a joyful naughtiness in your eye, then start bobbing your head again, and I feel your tongue licking the underside of my shaft as you suck - I breathe deeply, trying to keep calm.

I stroke your hair, my eyes locked with yours as you pleasure me. I keep changing the settings on your egg, turning it down as you get close and teasing you. I keep making you lick on the base of my shaft gently as I get close, delaying my own release too.

You start getting a little frustrated, a little needy. By this time, I've been keeping you on edge for at least 15 minutes, although I know you feel like it's been hours. There's a desperation in your eyes, and you start begging "Please, Papa, let me... I need to... ...I can't keep... Pleeeeease!"

"Not yet, little one" I respond, enjoying the little edge of cruelty that I've added to the game. You're bucking and rolling your hips invuluntarily as I tease you, licking like the good girl you are. I keep teasing you for a few short minutes, but to you it must feel like an eternity.

Eventually I relent. "You can cum, darling" I say, and turn the vibe to a setting that makes your eyes go wide and forces that cute squeaking noise out of you. You shut your eyes tight and breathe heavily, my cock still buried in your mouth, sucking like I'm a lolipop.

You shudder as a powerful orgasm surges through your body, and you squeal, still sucking on me. I grab your head and start guiding your movements, using your mouth to pleasure myself. It's a few short moments before I join you in orgasmic nirvana, cumming all over your face and in your mouth. Your breathing is shallow and fast, and you're struggling with overstimulation from the egg now that you've had an orgasm, so I turn it off.

"Thank you so much, Papa Bear" you say. "No, thank you, kitten" I reply. Today is going to be a good, good day...

Chapter Four - The Club (Or, How I Brought Out Your Masochistic Side)

I guide you by putting my hand on the small of your back. We enter the dimly lit back room of the BDSM club, your eyes wide with a mix of fear and excitement. I can't help but feel a sense of pride as I follow behind you, knowing that I am the one who will be guiding you through this new experience.

"I'm scared, Papa," you say. I stroke your hair, it calms you a little, and I wonder if this is too soon. "We can go home, or see a movie, or..." I start, but you shake your head immediately. I see a glimmer of determination sneak onto your face and it becomes apparent that you do, indeed, want this.

I'm again struck by your small, vulnerable frame. You're small and cute, sexy as hell, but it's your submissive nature that I can't resist. You like being bossed around, and I am more than happy to oblige. But I also know that beneath your sweet and innocent exterior lies a masochistic side, one that quietly craves the sting of a good spanking.

As we reach the back room, I can feel your body tense up. I pull you close, wrapping my strong arms around you and whispering reassurances in your ear. "I've got you, kitten, you're going to be fine," I say. You relax slightly, but I can still sense your apprehension. The whole thing is intimidating you, but I also know you're kinda turned on by being intimidated.

I lead you to a leather padded bench in the centre of the room. "Lie across the bench, kitten," I say. You obey without hesitation, presenting that round, firm bottom that I adore so much to me. I strap you down, a look of fear mixed with desire on your face - a look I've started to become accustomed to. I can't help but admire your gorgeous round rump for a moment before I start to rub it.

The first strike is light, just enough to make you gasp and let out that cute squeak you make so often. You hate and enjoy it at the same time. I can see the mixture of pleasure and pain on your face, and it only serves to fuel my own desire. I try to keep my composure, but I tug at my collar a little as I'm a little heated from this already, although nothing compared to you.

I continue to spank you, each strike harder than the last. Your bottom begins to turn a beautiful shade of red, and you start to squirm and moan. Your bum starts to actually radiate heat as I spank it, rosy red and hot literally as well as figuratively. I can feel your body trembling beneath my hand, and I know that you are close to your limit. I stroke your hair gently. "I'm so proud of you, my good girl," I say reassuringly. You look back at me, smiling, eyes watering a little. A tear rolls down your cheek. "Thank you, Papa," you say in a whisper.

I stop the spanking and slip my fingers inside of you, feeling how wet and ready you are. You cry out as I finger you. "Yes, Papa, please..." I smile and oblige, pumping my fingers in and out of you until you are panting and squirming, pulling against your restraints.

I watch you struggle for a while, loving every moment. I want to claim you in the most primal way possible. I withdraw my fingers and replace them with my cock, driving into you with one swift thrust. You cry out as I fill you, your body trembling with pleasure and a little pain.

I fuck you hard and fast, pounding in and out of you with rough abandon. "Papa, yes... Hurt me, make it hurt really good..." I oblige, pounding you and slapping your ass as I fuck you, the sting making you gasp as I feel the heat of your skin.

The pleasure becomes unbearable and you come hard, your body shaking with the force of your orgasm. You tremble, buck, squirm against the restraints, literally screaming out with pleasure as wave after wave hits you, making you spasm ever so gently. But I'm still not done with you yet, I want to possess you completely. I want you to feel utterly dominated, in every way, used in every hole.

I pull out of you, unbind you and push you to your knees, presenting my cock to your lips. You take me into your mouth eagerly, swirling your tongue around my shaft as you suck me deep. I groan with pleasure, feeling my orgasm building. I take my time, pulling away when I get too close, teasing you. You look up at me with desire in your eyes, you're desperate to please me, to suck me to a finish again.

But I have other plans, so I pull out of your mouth and guide you to the bed in the corner of the room, bending you over once more, this time over the slatted footboard of the bed. I cuff each hand to the opposite bedpost, so you're bent over and your arms are crossed, squeezing your boobs together. I put clover clamps on your nipples, making you hiss quietly with pain. I reach for the lubricant and slick up my cock before I position myself behind you, lubing your ass up as well.

I push into you slowly, feeling you stretch to accommodate me. You cry out as I violate you anally, but I can feel your body relaxing as I fill you. I begin to thrust, gently at first, but building in intensity. "Yes, please, yes..." you beg. "More, Papa, give me everything".

The sensation of being filled is intense, but the pleasure is undeniable. You beg for more, begging me to hurt you, to make you feel every inch. "Papa, don't be gentle... Please, Papa... Go hard... Hurt me..." you say, almost sobbing, and I spank you some more, pounding you like a wild animal.

The pleasure becomes unbearable and I come hard, filling you with my seed. You scream with pleasure and pain as I do, your body trembling with the force of your own orgasm.
I pull out of you, untie you and remove the clover clamps. You hiss again, and I gently pick you up and put you on the bed. I lay with you and pull you into my arms, holding you close. I can feel your body trembling as you come down from your high, as you come back from subspace.

I gently stroke your hair and pepper you with kisses. "I'm so proud of you, kitten," I say. "I adore you, my little one. My good girl". I can feel you slowly coming back to me, your trembling subsiding as you snuggle closer, burrowing into my shoulder with your cute little face. "Thank you, Papa Bear" you whisper. "That was amazing".

I can't help but feel a sense of pride and satisfaction as I hold you, knowing that I pushed you to your limits and you rode it out for me. I know you hate being spanked, but at the same time, it fills you with a sense of calm and alters your mindspace in a way you crave. It makes you feel safe and protected because you feel boundaries are set for you.

I cuddle you for hours, although it feels like minutes. When we leave the club, the sun is coming up, and we sit in the park together watching the sunrise, cuddling close and enjoying a connection that few people understand.

Chapter Five - Going Out (Or, How To Play in Public)

"Get dressed, babe," I say. You get dressed, the marks where the armbinder's straps were pressed against your skin still visible as you put on a cute little summer dress you brought from home. You're beaming, you look like you're going to burst with happiness as you ask "Where are we going, Papa?"

"I've got to pick up some things at the supermarket, then I want to take you dancing, kitten" I reply. You squeal as I say the word 'dancing' - I smile at your enthusiasm. You parade yourself in front of me, showing off the dress and some cute heels. "Is this ok, Papa?" you ask, looking up at me hopefully. It's a wonder to me how humble you are, how desperate to please me. It occurs to me that I'm just as enthusiastic about pleasing you, too - in my own way.

"You look great," I say, "Absolutely gorgeous. Are you wearing knickers?" You look a little embarrassed and nod. I can fuck you in the ass, but asking about your underwear is embarrassing - I chuckle at the dichotomy, then give your bum a playful spank. "Hey!" you exclaim, looking at me while feining disapproval. Your look immediately turns coy as you see my cheeky smile.

I lift the back of your skirt and pull your panties down to your knees, bending you forward. You gasp, not expecting to be manhandled this way, but quietly you're loving it and that's clear by the expression on your face. I push the egg back into your pussy and you gasp, a look of surprise on your face. A well-lubed buttplug goes in your ass.

"Papa!" you cry out, in an almost disapproving tone. "Yes, kitten?" I reply, in a somewhat innocent tone. You just look back at me like a naughty thought is intruding into your mind, and bite the end of your finger. I pull your knickers up and swat your bum again, making you squeak. You bite your lip.

I take your hand and lead you out to the car. I can feel you trembling, excited by whatever kinky fuckery I have in store for you, I'm fairly sure as much excited by the as yet unrevealed intentions I have for you as the toys buried inside you. You squirm in the passenger seat as we drive to the supermarket. I'm fairly sure you're hoping I'll turn them on as we drive, but I never do.

We get to the supermarket and I lead you inside. I can sense your trepidation as you look around at all the people going about their day, unaware of the game I'm playing with you. You look a little bit like a scared rabbit - I can't begin to describe how adorable I find you. The trust you're putting in me is heartwarming, but you're still fighting the fear of being exposed to these people. As if each of them is not a twisted kink junkie in their own right.

Which I'm certain most of them are. I have this theory that most people are kinkier than they want to admit. But that's no comfort to you right now.

I more or less drag you into the supermarket. You follow reluctantly, grasping my hand like you're walking into an amphitheatre to face a Gladiator. I smile at you, you smile and stare at the floor - I can tell you're thrilled and terrified at the same time. You're really not used to this, although I know it's high on your bucket list of kinky games you want to try, so I don't immediately turn around and take you home. I'm going to guide you through this.

"I've got you, sweetie" I whisper to you, putting my arm around you. You seem to relax a little as I embrace you, as if I put a shield between you and the world. You look up at me and take a deep breath, smiling a nervous but genuine smile. "I..." you begin. "I... I..."

I look at you, lifting your chin with my knuckle. "You're ok," I say. You look into my eyes and nod. You bite your lip as we venture into the supermarket. We find ourselves in an aisle with no one else nearby. People walk past, unaware of what's about to happen. I press a button and both the egg and plug start vibrating gently, imperceptibly. You double over as if in pain, but with an embarrassed smile on your face, looking up at me. You quickly stand up straight, hoping not to draw attention to yourself.

You clear your throat as I walk you through the supermarket. Your gait is strange, you're squeezing your thighs together hard, and it's making you squirm a little as you walk. I ruffle your hair a little and kiss you on the forehead, as you struggle to remain as composed as possible. A few people glance at us as they walk by, but nobody seems to be any the wiser. You give me a look of bemusement mixed with horniness as you straighten your hair, your lips pursed as you struggle to cope with the sensations that, whilst mild, feel much more intense due to your situation.

I show you the remote. My thumb is hovering over the button which increases the intensity. You look at the remote, then back at me. You're looking at me like a deer caught in headlights - you have no idea what to do or say, I'm pretty sure you don't even know if you want more or not. You're struggling with the sensations enough already, but at the same time you need more. Not want, but NEED. More pleasure, more humiliation, more danger, more... Me.

"Pap-p-p-pa..." you stutter. I smile, but your breath hitches in your throat, you don't seem able to finish a sentence. I look around, there are people here and there but nobody is watching, so I give you a playful spank on the bum, then put my arm around you and squeeze you reassuringly. Your breathing is a little fast, you're biting your lip and your eyelids are fluttering as you look at me. I press the button and you squeak again.

"Papa!" you exclaim. My response is an amused smile, and I stroke your cheek. You moan ever so quietly, as we wander aimlessly around the supermarket. I vaguely remember wanting to buy something here, but I can't remember what. I don't care. I'm loving our little game too much, and it's clear you're loving it just as much.

You gasp and cling to me like your life depends on it. "Oh. god... Papa" you whisper. I respond by turning the toys up again, and you squeal fairly loudly before putting your hand over your mouth and looking around as if you're certain anyone who heard would know exactly what we're doing. The toys are faintly audible now, and you're having real trouble walking - they're getting very powerful and you're practically collapsing as your legs are going so weak. I'm almost carrying you as we walk around the supermarket.

We find a quiet corner and I press the button again. The buzzing is loud and distinct now, it's the highest setting. I press another button and the toys start pulsing, another press and they're fading up and down. I keep watch, making sure nobody sees you as you grab me by my collar and hang onto me, your legs failing you, trying not to cum in the middle of the supermarket.

I hold you up and turn the toys back down to the lower, silent setting. You're panting and gasping like you just ran a marathon in world record time, and I'm surprised by how tightly you can squeeze me. I walk you towards the exit, wiping a little sweat off your brow with a handkerchief and kissing you on the forehead. "Good girl..." I say. You let out a little moan as soon as I say that, burying your face into my chest as we walk out. You're trembling and still struggling to walk, and I'm almost carrying you to the car.

As soon as we're in the car, I look around to see if anyone is nearby. The coast is clear, so I up the intensity again and set your seat back a little. I pin your arms above your head, to the headrest. You squirm in the passenger seat, looking to me for permission. "Pleeease!" you say breathlessly. I know you're unable to form a cohesive sentence, and I decide not to tease you anymore. "Ok, baby, cum for Papa".

I put my free hand over your mouth and you scream into my hand as you let go, wave after wave of intense pleasure surging through your body. The vulnerability and humiliation crash into the physical sensations and your eyes roll back into your head, your body spasming ever so gently as you're overwhelmed by the orgasm I've practically forced you to have. You bite my hand, and I growl - it fucking hurts but I know you can't help it, and the whole experience is hot enough that it's well worth it.

As you calm down and the orgasm passes, I turn the toys off. You start kissing my hand, which has a big red bitemark on it. I stroke your cheek and smile at you.
"Oh, god, I'm sorry Papa..." you start to say. "It's ok, baby. I'm not made of glass..." I start the engine. "Dancing?" I ask. You smile. "Can I rest for a little bit first, Papa? I need to recover. That was incredibly intense.

I smile. You have no idea what's in store for you when we get to the salsa club...

Back
Top Bottom