Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Starting Fresh (M for F)

ToWriteAndWander

Not all those who wander are lost.
IRL gender does not matter - simply seeking capable partners to write all female roles.
I only play male characters.
2 - 4+ parahraphs per post.
Forum or PM preferred for RP.
Insert Purple in your subjectline to me to let me know you read my thread.

Back from a hiatus and looking to strike up new RPs. Longterm or Shortterm. Short term that can develop into Long term. Very open!
If anything remotely interests you, send me a PM! Very open to discussing ideas.

General Pairing Ideas:

Teen Romance - First times, first experiences, drama free.
May/December - A Father has a one night stand with his Daughters Best Friend.
Forbidden - A boy has his dream come true when he kisses his sisters best friend and she likes it.
Favorite Teacher - A boy embarks on an affair with his older, female teacher.
Lonely - A lonely housewife has an affair with a neighbor.
Mrs. Robinson - A boy is woken up in the middle of a sleepover by his friends hot mom.
Sugar Sugar - A Sugardaddy discovers that the Sugarbaby he has been texting is the daughter of his girlfriend.
Whiskey Lullaby - A work trip, a chance encounter at a bar, before going back to their hotel room.
Secretary - Too much to drink on a work trip leads to a boss bedding his secretary.
I don't know - A wife finds a stranger (or two) to knock her up once its revealed her husband is infertilee.
Swingers - Two couples swap partners.

The Exchange Students - [This idea involves you playing 3 Foreign Exchange students, opposite a wide variety of men of all ages, from 1-on-1 sex, group sex (M/F/F+, F/M/M+), in various settings featured in and around the hosts home and school. Very open as to where these girls are from, as long as English is not their primary language. The idea is written with generic Asian students - probably from Japan - in mind. Very open to further discussing this idea and it is possible for you to also play an older woman, a former student, who returns to this....lifestyle.]

Richard was nearing 50 years old and enjoyed his life as a single man teaching at a school. He had lost count now, but each year his single status meant that he slept with at least 6 different girls. What man would want anything less then that?

Richard was both a history teacher and also the head of the Exchange program at the school. He had been doing it for so long no one ever really checked to see what was actually going on. Instead of pairing out the exchange students - all girls - to local families that attended the school, Richard housed them under his own roof. He took advantage of their age, non-native-English speaking status, and their naivety when it came to 'customs' within the US. They arrived about a week before classes started so they could 'assimilate' to their study-abroad program and he was usually fucking all three of them by the time school started.

From there, the girls had to not only navigate interest from boys their age, but they were then introduced to the other male teachers at the school - teachers that all knew about what Richard did with the girls and were in on it too. About a week into the start of school, Richard threw a small party for a select few male teachers where they would come over and 'get to know' the latest batch of students. It made it open season the girls, who would then often be 'detained' after class for some private tutoring.

About a month in and things took another turn - this time a part involving more men being invited over, the whole group all in on things. It would also - most likely - be the first time each girl had to entertain two men at once.

And that set the scene for the first semester. There was, of course, another big party at the end of the semester before sending the girls home, a one-last-time hurrah sort of thing. And with the start of the 2nd semester? Three new girls would arrive and be subjugated to their trials. Of course, the program was well funded and seemed to have rave reviews.

Back
Top Bottom