Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WoW RP wanted (Now with ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_tina

Moon
With Cataclysm just around the corner, I've decided to make a specific request thread for something I've been in the mood for recently.

I'm looking for World of Warcraft based RPs. Either lesbian or involving one or more Futas. Alliance or Horde... or both, I'm not too picky. I could even be happy with a couple of the 'monster' races.

The best part, I think, about doing WoW RP not in game would be being able to play non-standard race/class combinations, as well as cross faction.

As for specific ideas... I have a couple that arent really fleshed out yet. Mostly off of characters that I play... And a few that I wish I could play.

~A human Paladin, orphan, excomunicated from the church because she didnt follow doctrine. Young and idealistic, she goes off on her own, studying how the other races religions revere the same force, and yet can be so different. (Being an errant Knight, there's no end to the trouble she could get in on her own. She could even become corrupted by someone or something.)

~A Half-Elven Huntress, traveling the wilds, not really accepting of either side, though she has learned to fit in on both. (Disguising her elven side to get around in alliance territory, and disguising her human side to fit into horde territories.) This works well for any races, though she often avoids most standard races. Leaning more toward animal companions for her, though a druid (Any race, even non standard) pretending to be a pet and remaining in animal form until finaly revealing herself.

~A Draenei Warlock... It had to happen sooner or later, right? Of course, she would be cast out and (possibly) hunted by her own race, unless she was very good at keeping the secret until being able to get away from her people... Either way, this opens up the way for the shock in potential companions, as well as All those fun little demonic companions that Warlocks tend to pick up. As well as any other Draenei that come to hunt her down after learning of her existance, only to become corrupted as well.

RE: WoW RP wanted

Chris_tina said:
With Cataclysm just around the corner, I've decided to make a specific request thread for something I've been in the mood for recently.

I'm looking for World of Warcraft based RPs. Either lesbian or involving one or more Futas. Alliance or Horde... or both, I'm not too picky. I could even be happy with a couple of the 'monster' races.

Obviously there's not much here to go off of, but my RH is right there in my sig. And if I get some ideas for plots or even specific characters, I'll probably end up throwing them up here.

Are you dom or sub?

I go both ways... I prefer to play the sub, but I make a pretty damn good Domme too.

Chris_tina said:
I go both ways... I prefer to play the sub, but I make a pretty damn good Domme too.

Do you rp over any IM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom