Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Bisexual Plots (Also available on discord)

Dilllon

Moon
My Essentials
✧˚ · . Detailed and well-written. There's no point having good ideas if they're poorly executed and I'll leave it there.
✧˚ · . Able to play female and male characters. I don't mind if you lean to playing one or the other but ideally, you should be able to play both.
✧˚ · . Able to play multiple characters. I want group sex plots which should make it clear what kind of dynamics I'm looking for.
✧˚ · . If you are playing male characters, I want their asses getting filled. Bit crass for the introduction but I want it all out there. My guys and a lot of my girls are tops so prepare for your jocks to get fucked.
✧˚ · . I am a huge fan of faceclaims and visual aesthetics. I only tend to use and want photograph faceclaims.
✧˚ · . All characters and my partner to be above 18 years of age.

Ideally, I am looking for a female writing partner who can write male and female characters. However, I'm not particular about my partner's gender as long as they are capable of writing mxf, mxm, fxf scenes as well as various group scenes.​

Made a new thread since this is a rather particular plot that I want. A young (late 20s to 30s) black bachelor who is a sugar daddy for a young white or non-black couple (early to mid 20s). The importance of this plot is that it is not a bull/cuck plot but a plot where both the male and female ends of the couple are sexually involved with the sugar daddy. The more that the couple share their older suitor or have their individual turns with him, the more they become interested in a development in the relationship. Important thing is that the younger male is not entirely submissive, a muscular and generally masculine guy who was initially talked into this by his girlfriend.

Alternative takes on this plot are two brothers, two male best friends or if you really want to make my day, a young group of friends with some couples between them.

The following images are possible references for my character, not absolutes, some pictures are NSFW.

When I say young, I do mean above 18, early 20s to mid 20s type.

I recently posted an ad where I wanted to play a black sugar daddy type against a younger couple. However, I'm also wanting to write a young dominant couple against an equal age pair of young individuals. This would ideally be another couple.

Note, I am not looking for a bull/cuck or feminisation situation, I'd want both the male and female character of mine to be dominant so pegging from the female character. For the opposing couple on your end, I would want a hot young couple where the male is used to being in charge who gets persuaded or seduced into submitting in some way and both the male and female character getting dominated and shared by the more dominant couple.

This could also take a more sexual tone with the opposing couple being himbofied/bimbofied but I'll leave that to my partner's discretion.

In a rare case, I may be open to playing a dominant couple against a singular male character but I may refuse.

Themes: This can be set in various themes, sci-fi, crime, high society, cyber punk, and supernatural.

-----

Another plot I want to play is a plot inspired by Jennifer's Body. Essentially, another young women has been possessed by a succubus which has only enhanced her natural allure from being a sex, drugs and alcohol it girl to one on succubus steroids. YC is a party guy her age who his caught up in her energy and becomes a groupie, to a groupie with benefits. As a couple they go on to have various adventurous sexual dalliances with guys, with girls.

This is a horror plot at the end of the day and I want him to get turned on by his eventual girlfriend being a killer demon, maybe partakes himself. I have a particular faceclaim I want for the couple but am open and this is a pretty open plot. I can reverse the plot for this and play a male character who gets possessed by a succubus if wanted.

Kinks:

✧˚ · . Interracial, I love playing as black characters both male and female but for the listed plots and others, that isn't a must and plots can be adjusted accordingly.
✧˚ · . Orgies, that should be clear by now - I want group sex. I can also play as an all-male cast if wanted.
✧˚ · . Rough sex, if your boys and girls aren't ruined at least several times during the roleplay, you can get your money back.
✧˚ · . Exhibitionism and Voyeurism, kind of go with group sex but thought I'd add it as well.
✧˚ · . Orientation Play, for my guys, I love when straight guys realise that a nice ass on a guy is just as useful. For my partner's guys, realising that their holes ought to be stuffed.
✧˚ · . Not a kink, more of a turn on: guys with big bubble butts, love playing against them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom