Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Seeking Partners Interested in Story-Driven Smut & Clean Footplay

Vyce

Star
giphy.gif

Vyce | Male (he/him) | EST | M x Anyone playing a Female-identifying character
All characters must be written/played as 21 years old (if not established as already older).

Good day, one and all; hope you're well and finding those RPs you crave! I'm seeking partners for some lines where lighthearted, highspirited noblebright is the given tone. Seductive/teasing banter between worthy opponents, tongue-in-cheek humor, erotic positivity (sex being a mutually consenting act rather than abusive/exploitative/degrading) and above all, a general sense of fun and mutual enjoyment of one another's company. Something shamelessly fluffy (in a kinky/erotic fashion) and smut-driven, if you will.

While it isn't the only kink I'm interested in (see the below "Kink List" spoiler), I'm presently looking to do lines where clean footplay is required.
Foot worship, massaging/caressing, footjobs, licking, kissing, toe sucking...basically, the male character giving focused attention to a female character's legs and feet (especially if the female character is wearing nylons/pantyhose/stockings, whether with lingerie or hidden underneath a skirt/dress. It's something I want all characters to genuinely enjoy: Sexy teasing, romance between lovers, a welcome extension of foreplay and general body worship in fully savoring the female form, exploring a new kink together, an encounter between rivals-with-benefits that both find oddly appealing...that sort of thing.

I play largely "switch" males; they can sway a bit into being either a gentle sub or gentle dom, but will rarely fit into one rigid dynamic.
I use 2D, art and anime character PBs only; I'm uncomfortable playing as or opposite characters with real person faceclaims.
For RP mediums, I only use PMs and E-mail.
I generally write 2-4 solid paragraphs (3rd-person POV past tense); some writing samples viewable here. Solid effort, not perfection (as I'm not capable of it on my end), is what I ask; I put a good deal of detail, description and proofreading in my posts, and only ask partners reciprocate the effort.
My post speed is "laidback" (think 1-2 replies a week). I'm fine waiting considerable periods between replies if partners keep me in the loop, but I'll consider an RP done after three weeks of unexplained radio silence.
One-shots, short-term, and long-term anthology-esque lines are all options. I prefer starting off with a one-shot and then expanding to longer-term if mutual interest allows, rather than assume a long-term line from the outset and risk spending so much energy worldbuilding that the RP never takes place. (I call this "premature elaboration".)
Open for story-driven smut (roughly equal amounts of plot and sexy funtimes, each supplementing and providing solid foundation for the other).
I'm also game for character-focused, fetish-centric PWP (particularly prefer starting a scene in the middle of something, assuming the characters have a preexisting/established relationship and skipping over the "intro" of how they wound up together).
I'm very much open to OOC casual chatter and geeking out over lines with partners. You know, sharing line-related stuff such as music, pics, personal headcanons, etc. But if you want to minimize non-RP talk, we can do that. Whatever you're most comfortable with.
I'm ghost-tolerant, though prefer transparency from partners. If the line needs to be paused/put on hiatus, or you want to just call it a day for whatever reason, please let me know.
Play a cisgender female (with a cock or no) or transgender female-a partner's RL gender is a non-factor
Use 2D, art or anime character PBs/faceclaims (I'm not comfortable playing as--or opposite--real-person faceclaims)
Write 2+ solid paragraphs (3rd-person POV, past tense) a post
Put clear solid effort and take general pride in their writing (we can do bad all by ourselves :p)
Be friendly, chill and transparent OOC
Reply at least once a week (ideal but not a rigid demand; I'll happily wait considerable periods if partners keep me in the loop, but I consider a line dead after a month of unexplained radio silence)
Below is my shortlist of ons and offs. The full list is on this post.

Sex positivism--it being a fun, enjoyable and uplifting experience for all parties--is a required element here.
Explicit knowing willingness (complete with some sort of safeword for more intense/violent encounters), clear enthusiastic consent between all involved parties (no one's being outright tricked/manipulated, betrayed or forced into sex), mutual collaboration (the characters actively working on satisfying each other in the bedroom), a feeling of familiarity and lightheartedness (not every sex act is some ritualistic moment, and not every moment of goofiness in the bedroom ruins the mood), that kind of stuff. Basically, if both parties aren't enjoying themselves equally or have a vested interest in each other's pleasure, I won't be interested.

ONS SHORTLISTLIMITS
Lingerie and outfit play (seductive nightgowns, uniforms, office wear [particularly if wearing a pencil skirt], dresses [especially sundresses], heels, skirts, etc.)
Females wearing stockings, nylons or pantyhose
Flirting
Copious foreplay (oral, anal [100% clean], foot/hand/boob/ass jobs)
Romance
Toned women
Battle Couples (also think of these pics)
The badass, fierce, tough Action Girl x mellower/softer but equally competent male dynamic depicted here
Domme dissonance
Sex in heels
Equal/"switch" pairings with constantly-shifting power dynamics, engaging in regular one-upmanship and power plays
Rough/loving passion
Fight fucking and Destructo-Nookie
Female-led relationships and seductive, loving femdom (no emasculation/humiliation, abuse or degradation)
Bossy female powerbottoms
Talking during sex
Light bondage
Power Perversion Potential (use of magic, powers, and/or superhuman abilities in sexual encounters; no mind control or removal/subversion of free will)
Use of magic/powers during sex
Mutual pleasure
Female body worship in general
MC forcibly giving YC pleasure (not required by any means)
Sex negativism (sex being frequently portrayed as intrinsically sinful/dirty/evil, or treated as a begrudgingly-endured obligation)
Female un-friendly sexuality (scenarios where sexually confident/assertive women invariably wind up punished, lessened in status, brutally violated/humiliated or raped)
Romanticizing/fetishizing/eroticizing abusive or toxic relationships
Dark storylines
"Asshole vs. asshole" being the line's main or driving conflict
Footplay being used to degrade, embarrass, humiliate or kinkshame
Treating the MC as innately inferior and "less than"
Cruel, abusive femdom (sociopathic femdommes; abuse/emasculation/humiliation as a subplot; the male being treated as innately inferior or "less than")
Non-con
Submissive = "annoyingly helpless damsel-in-perpetual-distress" or "sexually passive/limp pillow princess"
Discrimination
Degradation
Humiliation
Bimbofication/sluttification
Raceplay
Emasculation
Lack of effort
General filth/grossness ("slobby" characters, bad hygiene, stench, bodily secretions)
Anything that belongs in a toilet or biohazard waste bag

⭐ Photo Album ⭐

This partially NSFW photo album contains various images I'd love to find partners willing to base a scene on.
(If a pictured character belongs to a fandom, assume I'm fine with said character being played as an OC.)

While not required, I would love for a partner to use one of the three below faceclaims for a female character. (Within each spoiler are related pics.)​

⭐ General Pairings & Some Prompts ⭐

In each listing, the role I'm looking for a partner to play is in pink.​

Friend x friend
Wife x husband
Female Auror, professor or Hit Wizard x male Auror partner or Charms professor (in the Harry Potter-verse)
Female co-worker x male co-worker
MILFy woman x next-door neighbor
College professor x college student
Girlfriend x boyfriend
Female CEO/executive x her personal assistant
Delinquent or "bad girl" x "good guy" childhood friend
Flirty celebrity/superheroine x personal assistant
Flirty popular girl/cheerleader x male nerdy classmate​
Setting-wise, think something Dungeons and Dragons-esque, or fitting a setting like Order of the Stick, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy Tactics or the Dragon Quest JRPG series.

Queen/princess/empress x personal attendant
Princess x hero-turned-consort (Standard Hero Reward trope aside, she would still outrank him and be Queen Regent; perhaps something kinda like this dynamic?)
Warrior princess x mage-prince (perhaps based on this picture and presented scenario, or the Eirika/Lyon pairing from Fire Emblem the Sacred Stones)
Female knight or mage x male mage or knight
Flirty, seductive high temple priestess blessed by the God(dess) of Power/Lust/Passion x male templar-mage touched by the God(dess) of Wisdom
Female paladin/templar x male rogue
Female rogue x male paladin/templar​

As for some possible scenarios...
  • An apprentice mage/knight is chosen to be in the direct service of his assertive and powerful princess, who then educates him that there's several ways he is expected to see to her satisfaction.
  • A romantic moment of downtime between a high-spirited adventuring couple, perhaps a priest or mercenary paladin of a Neutral Good god and his Reformed But Not Tamed rogue/assassin partner (perhaps a consecrated assassin for a Neutral/Chaotic Good god who enjoys her work a little too much). The dynamic is up in the air, but I am seeking a Dungeons and Dragons/Final Fantasy Tactics-esque feel with our characters having "classes" and whatnot.)
  • An innately talented and goodhearted but inexperienced hero is the latest to fall before a darkly-beautiful and powerful conquering sorceress-queen. But instead of slaying him (thinking it'd be a waste of talent), she wants him to be her new right-hand and "shield", interested in...sampling the light, so to speak. Instead of death or being a plaything to be brutalized and broken, his fate is to satiate the queen/empress in every fashion she sees fit. While kind and loving aside from the whole kidnapping element, treating the prince with affection and passion, she steadfastly refuses to let him go. Given the other alternatives, it's hardly an awful fate. Plus, having mindblowing sex on the regular is certainly something most wouldn't be able to say no to.
710-Sword-Princes-detail-ftw.jpg

An assertive, strong-minded Badass Princess was locked away in a far-off tower by her father, the King. As befitting the "rules", she is guarded by a dragon and basically meant to be the "prize" for whatever mighty warrior could deal with the ferocious beast and reach her as fitting your classic fairy tale (and there being multiple contingencies to ensure the princess didn't just "save herself" despite being very much capable of it). Thus, the hero claims the Standard Hero Reward (even if she has her own opinions on that). The classic sort of deal, right?

A traveling sorcerer happens upon the place and manages to use diplomacy rather than brute force--perhaps being a surprise for both dragon and princess--to reach the tower, totally unaware of just what geas was placed on the tower or who is up there. (He sees someone in danger, he assists regardless of social class; that's just how he rolls, giving a fuck when it isn't his turn to give a fuck.) Unfortunately, he's screwed up the script in the process. Princesses are supposed to be rescued by a dashing knight in shining armor astride a white stallion, or a dark and brooding tortured warrior with a weapon larger than the average man...not some intellectual bookish sorcerer (who is typically the villain in such tales). Then again, classic fairy-tale princesses are largely supposed to be helpless, painfully passive damsels-in-perpetual-distress who play no role in their own story. There's little precedent for assertive, fiercely-intelligent fireballs who are firm believers in "princess power". And dragons are meant to be slain, not to become friends with the princess or casually spoken with via diplomacy and the like. But he fulfilled the condition, even if unintentionally. Given the choice between this sorcerer-hero--who seems decent enough and clearly has a brain--and having to wait to be the prize for some brute blessed with more muscles than wits who'd want her being a "good little princess"--what would keep her from deciding that he would be a fitting husband? (This is a somewhat rough version of a plot, which I can refine and am open to ideas on via discussion.)

An alternate take on this could be the adventuring/questing princess who happens upon the lair of a sorcerer. Deciding to transform into a dragon and attempt to scare her off as he's done countless others, her response could be rather unexpected.
xHduu2.jpg

(We don't have to use the above faceclaims [though if you're familiar with Serra and Erk from Fire Emblem, I'm game for it]; they just reflect the sort of vibe I'm looking for.)

So here's the general idea: A reserved but capable courtier-mage Badass Bookworm, a low-ranking noble's son, was recently given what seems like a plum honor: Being the personal attendant of a high-ranking princess cleric/priestess. Reputed to be as known for her confidence as her beauty, said to be personally blessed by a goddess and highly-versed in all the arts. Why hadn't her role of attendant been filled before now?

That question was answered shortly after meeting her...
1. The goddess in question was one of battle, as said princess cleric/priestess loves to be in the thick of adventure and is very much eager for glory.
2. Calling her merely "confident" was both severely understating and misleading. Sassy, incredibly bossy, high-maintenance, pushy, egotistical, painfully assertive and aggressively outspoken were far more fitting adjectives in the mage's POV. (This explains why several of the knights smirked, snickered and—in one notable case—shook his head like the mage was heading to his own execution.) At least her skills actually matched her overwhelming personality.
3. He couldn't very well refuse a request from the King himself, not if he wanted to keep his head. His word was bond, and he'd eaten at the royal table in good faith; he was bound to serve the princess to the best of his ability, come Hell or high water.

Basically, I'm looking for some playfully humorous, warm-hearted fluff and high spirited adventure time between a male sorcerer and a sassy, egotistical, outspoken, admittedly skillful (and oddly lovable) priestess. Ideally, the pair would have an Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl sort of relationship dynamic (and a bit of Well, Excuse Me, Princess snark where she's a bit of a bratty domme or bossy powerbottom).
Setting-wise, think something with a slightly campy/comedic vibe like Archer, Powerpuff Girls, Totally Spies, a Lighter and Softer DC Comics/Marvel universe or Venture Brothers in feel.

Kim Possible/Supergirl-esque superheroine x villain
Kim Possible/Supergirl-esque superheroine x sidekick
Kim Possible/Supergirl-esque superheroine x house husband
Kim Possible/Supergirl-esque superheroine x considerably less-powerful partner
Shego/Azula-esque supervillainess or Dark Action Girl x hero (think a vibe like this or this)
Shego/Azula-esque supervillainess or Dark Action Girl x right-hand man
Shego/Azula-esque supervillainess or Dark Action Girl x house husband
Shego/Azula-esque supervillainess or Dark Action Girl x considerably less-powerful partner (think a vibe like this)
Badass Reporter x villain
Badass Reporter x hero
Superheroine x metahuman doctor
Supervillainness x metahuman doctor
Superheroine x non-powered owner/operator of the local Truce Zone
Supervillainness x non-powered owner/operator of the local Truce Zone
no-mr-bond-I-expect-you-to-dine2-ff-888.jpg

Option A: MC (the villain/arch-rival) is feeling slighted that he's seen more of his wife, YC (the superheroine/heroic super-spy) in TV or print than in person. So for both their sakes, he decides to go old-school attempts a good ol' fashioned "kidnapping". Relationship-wise, I'm seeking a Lex Luthor vs. Superwoman rivalry and husband-and-wife dynamic between our characters, maintaining a mutually loving (if chaotic) relationship despite being on opposite sides. I admit picturing the heroine mentioned above as heavily inspired by a superpowered!Lois Lane or a good-ish Faora Ul-El, Cheshire or Lady Shiva Expy.

Option B: A chronically overworking and stressed-out Supergirl/Wonder Woman/Sailor Venus-esque superheroine--a feminist champion of strength and justice--is in dire need of rest that she stubbornly refuses to take. While her fellow heroes are concerned, feeling she needs to take a break before she breaks, none of them feel comfortable outright forcing her to do so. MC--a Lex Luthor-esque reformed villain and the heroine's former archnemesis--has no such problem pressing the issue, as giving said heroine crap was literally his career for years. So he decides to do so in the most old-school manner possible to get her attention: A good ol' fashioned kidnapping.

Either way, comedic and playfully sexy funtimes is the focus here. The villain relocates the heroine to a secluded tropical island resort for superheroes (the staff all temporarily replaced with his minions as an added precaution) or some other setting where the heroine can't simply use her strength/powers and leave without his assistance. Thus, the enforced "stay-cation", where the villain might also give her "assignments" such as getting a massage, meditating and actually enjoying a good meal and decent night's sleep for once; while the banter isn't initially romantic or sexual, it's more flirtatious than usual. Eventually, it comes out the former villain's interest in seeing her get back to her A-game isn't purely altruistic (big shock there, right?), and his interest in her has grown more than strictly professional...and it turns out the heroine reciprocates. Then, sexy funtimes. :)

Concerning the pairing dynamic, I'd be game for MC being a hero and YC being a darkly-honorable and typically pragmatic villainess/superhuman crime boss who he wants to see back at top form (him taking a page out of her book to her surprise and arousal). Or MC being a villain who kidnaps YC while she's in her civilian identity, and thus can't just break free effortlessly. Or perhaps the villain kidnaps his heroic arch-rival's Badass Damsel civilian reporter friend? Or perhaps both our characters are heroes, but MC decided to delve into his inner supervillain and steal YC away. Hopefully this writing sample--and potential opener--gets the desired tone across.
giphy-ezgif-com-webp-to-gif-converter.webp

I'm also interested in campy/erotic damsel-in-distress play scenarios with a campy Saturday morning villain cartoon feel and tongue-in-cheek—even sweetly kinky/fluffy—vibe where the male "inflicts" pleasure on the "distressed damsel" to tease and (enjoyably) please her into submission. Copious caresses, kissing, fondling, blindfolds, ropes (especially if the bonds have special qualities such as psychoactives, weakening, electricity, or otherwise supplementary effects), spanking, teasing-and-denial, strip-teasing, sensory play, gentle domination, use of magical/supernatural abilities, possible use of sex toys, seduction, (perhaps) forcefully-given pleasure to weaken her will, aftercare...that sort of thing. Not looking for "dark" scenarios, non-con, or lines with a genuinely "rapey" vibe where the female sincerely hates the experience (or is "broken" into compliance).
  • A female adventurer or Dark Action Girl princess searching an ancient temple for treasure, only to trigger a near-forgotten trap?
  • A novice sorceress/priestess or heroine-in-training winds up being bound by their own hubris, and their rival comes across them?
  • An Lois Lane-esque intrepid reporter (perhaps one represented by one of these faceclaims?) being caught scoping out a supervillain's lair/office, or being captured by said villain in an attempt to draw out his heroic rival?
  • A female boss or co-worker engaging in "misuse of company resources" with a male co-worker/employee?
  • A female master thief plots to make a lord/prince her next mark, only for him to have laid a trap for her?
  • A sexy seductive heroine-princess seeks certain relaxation behind closed doors or wants to play the role of imperiled damsel—be it out of a kinky side, genuine curiosity about what it entails (as she isn't supposed to enjoy this sort of thing), or something else—and entices MC into being her wicked sorcerer/dark knight kidnapper? :) I'd love to base such a scene on one of the pics in this album.

⭐ Legend of Zelda (Male Canon x Female Canon) ⭐

I would be interested in playing an AU!version of the Gerudo King Ganondorf opposite one of his two eternal rivals, Princess Zelda or a female!Link. I'm open to AUs, differing timelines and all that good stuff here. I'm not interested in dark lines, non-con or brutal/rapey hatefucking (though rough passion and Destructo Nookie's quite another story). What I'm looking for here is mutual desire and lust, and an equal/"switch" relationship with constantly shifting power dynamics and role-reversals.
  • With Princess Zelda, think a banter-filled heated lovefest of passion and heat between equals, perhaps in an arranged marriage, or a scene based on one of the linked pics in the below spoiler. (I do have an idea for an AU where Zelda ends up with the Triforce of Power and Ganondorf possesses the Triforce of Wisdom.)
    Below are some SFW pics:
    1 ⭐ 2 ⭐ 3 ⭐ 4 ⭐ 5 ⭐ 6 ⭐ 7 ⭐ 8 ⭐ 9 (Part 1, Part 2) ⭐ 10 ⭐ 11 ⭐ 12 ⭐ 13

Here is a NSFW photo album.
  • With a Female!Link, I like the idea of them being childhood friends before they were faced with their fated roles, fighting against them, and finding a way to live life according to their own terms together.
    Below are some SFW pics:
    1 ⭐ 2 ⭐ 3 ⭐ 4 ⭐ 5 ⭐ 6 ⭐ 7 ⭐ 8 (part 1, part 2)​

⭐ Mortal Kombat (craving Kitana, Cassie Cage, or Jade) ⭐

This is a somewhat random craving of mine: I'm seeking partners open to playing as https://i.ibb.co/LvTP4S7/d9eaj9fhfmnd1.jpgKitana, Cassie Cage or Jade[/URL] opposite a male OC. Open to things taking place in either the Old Timeline or New Era (though heavily leaning towards the latter). I am totally fine with partners putting their personal spin on/adding their personal headcanon to these characters, as long as it isn't them being wholly stripped of their established personality or played as some brainless slut.

I would love to play a male "Phantom Thief" who--as the name implies--is an exceptionally stealthy thief worthy of the Lin Kuei, with a frightening knowledge of chi, which he uses in his adventures. Surprisingly disciplined with a dry wit, he operates with a code of honor and does not use his skills against the weak and poor, both out of moral conviction and practicality (there is no challenge). Perhaps, whether out of a self-challenge or being hired by some outside party, he could attempt to steal a valuable artifact from the princess/Kahn's palace, only to be confronted by Kitana herself? Though he gives a good accounting of himself, he is of course sorely defeated and taken prisoner, whereupon Kitana could offer him a choice: Service (said thief being her servant in whatever capacity she so desires), or serving (as an example for trying to steal from the princess/Kahn, losing a hand or worse). (I'd love it to become consensual love, mistress/slave, even a private affair [said character being someone Kitana can come to].) That said, I also have a male combat medic OC--a (comparative) martial/technical pacifist who also uses his knowledge of plants and chi to heal and harm with equal proficiency--being a prince from a neighboring realm that's Seido-adjacent, where diplomacy and magic reign heavily. Perhaps an arranged marriage, or one out of convenience, could be a plot point; I have an idea for two for this if interested.

While I'm fine with partners wanting to play one of those three Kombatants within the MK world itself, I would also be open to partners transplanting them into a different setting/universe, such as:
  • DC Comics (or a similar campy superhero-esque setting)
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Legend of the Five Rings Tabletop RPG
  • Dungeons and Dragons (or any noblebright high fantasy-esque setting)
  • Pokémon

⭐ Dragon Ball Z/Super ⭐

Things can be partially/entirely canon-divergent or AU, or played within a specific "saga" if preferred; I'm easy and flexible. Tone-wise, I want to keep the Dragon Ball series's largely tongue-in-cheek goofy martial arts comedy/adventure tone with plenty of slice-of-life moments, copious tongue-in-cheek humor and comedy, levity, hardedged "Fuck you!" positivity, romance, banter, people being capable of warmth, compassion and empathy (even if oddly/poorly displayed), and—above all else—a general sense of campy fun (the characters openly enjoying each other's company and the situations they find themselves in). And I'm certainly game for over the top fight scenes; that said, I'm not looking for graphic violence/brutality, gore, torture and the like. Something our characters can recover from with a good long rest or a Senzu Bean is fine; anything requiring a wish from Porunga or Super Shenron is a hard pass.
On my part, I'm particularly looking to play one of the OCs briefly mentioned in this Google Doc.

I'm most keen on partners willing to play tough, confident, take-charge asskicking Action Girls and female warriors: Powerful female Saiyans, female members of Frieza's race, female Hera warriors and the like. While not required, I'd love to find a partner open to playing one of the below DBZ/Super canons (very much open to partners involving alternate interpretations and personal headcanons/spins):
Videl (#1 craving; I'd want her to maintain that love of fighting and devotion to martial arts training displayed early on)
Chi-Chi
Female!Android 17
Bulma
Female!Future Trunks
Caulilfa
Android 18
Android 21
Kefla
Female!Cell
Female!Frieza
Female!Zamasu
Zangya
Sparring Match: Very much a classic and tailor-made for the DBZ-verse. Our characters meeting in some clear area for an arranged sparring match—things getting hot and heavy during that match, the exertion of close-quarters combat and physical strain turning into a heated round of fight-fucking—is always a viable outcome. If our characters already have some existing sexual tension, intense sparring could shatter that barrier and result in an intense round of fight-fucking (or full-on Destructo-Nookie if they're really into each other or have considerable tension to work out).

Hunting the Dragon Balls: One of the classic ideas, our characters could be hunting for the Dragon Balls, whether separately, as a team for a common goal (since it would be assumed said Dragon Balls can grant two or three wishes), or working together but each having secret ulterior motives.

Tournament Arc: Again, one of the classic staples of the Dragon Ball universe. A classic fight in some tournament—or even an entire tournament arc—is also something I would be game for doing.

Sharing Techniques: If a more martially romantic/erotic feel is your game, perhaps the characters can show off some of their more esoteric techniques, or even offer to teach each other. For a more erotic spin, in the middle of a battle, things get hot and heavy, and the fighters decide to explore how the arts of war and lovemaking are surprisingly intertwined. Erotic/kinky use of powers and techniques is the focus here, but I'll pass on anything that removes self-agency (brainwashing, mind control, hypnotism, etc.).

The New God(dess) of Destruction: An AU sorta deal where one of the listed ladies ascends to the ranks of the Gods of Destruction. (I am very much open to how this happens and have a few ideas depending on the chosen character, and also have a potential starter for this.)

Slice-of-life: A moment of downtime between our characters, without world/universe-spanning threats for the time being. (I certainly wouldn't be averse to this, particularly for some shameless romance and fluffy sexy funtimes.) While I do have a few specific ideas for each desired character I'll share via PM, I'd be open to hearing any you have in mind.

⭐ Canon Female Wish List ⭐

Finally, there are some specific female canon characters (aside from those in the above fandom spoilers) I'd love to find a partner willing to play opposite a male OC.
I'm 100% fine with partners putting their own personal spin/flavor on a given canon character or making them AU.

Mario: Princess Peach
Avatar the Last Airbender: Azula; Katara; Suki; Ty Lee; Mai; Toph Beifong; Ursa
Legend of Korra: Korra; Kuvira; Eska; Lin Beifong
Harry Potter: Ginny Weasley; Pansy Parkinson; Hermione Granger; Narcissa Malfoy
DC Comics: Supergirl; Power Girl; Harley Quinn; Batgirl; Wonder Woman; Starfire; Blackfire; Lois Lane
Street Fighter: Juri Han; Sakura
Disney: Elsa; Jasmine; Esmeralda; Moana
King of Fighters: Mai Shiranui
Yugioh: Tea Gardner; Ishizu Ishtar; Mai Valentine; Akiza; Alexis Rhodes
Sailor Moon: Serena/Sailor Moon; Amy/Sailor Mercury; Rei/Sailor Mars; Lita/Sailor Jupiter; Mina/Sailor Venus; Wicked Lady; Queen Beryl​

So if this admittedly niche interest draws your attention, please send me a PM that has all of the following (please don't reply on this thread):

▷ What from this ad specifically interests you
▷ Whether you're looking for a one-shot, short-term, or long-term line
▷ What mutually shared kinks we have (if you have a kink list, feel free to share/link it)
▷ Any RP pet peeves/dealbreakers you have (so we don't step on each other's toes)
▷ A writing sample or link to one (to see if we mesh style-wise, as well as it just showing confidence)
▷ Anything else you think I should know

And if this ad doesn't draw your interest or appeal (everyone has their own path; you just do you), I hope you soon find something more to your liking!

Either way, both in RPs and in the real world, let us all do our best to be excellent to each other! :)

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom