Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Classic Hollywood Thriller Cape Fear (1962) with a twist!

theboleyngirl

Meteorite

View: https://youtu.be/lej6ZDMieD4

Hello fellow writers! I am searching for potential partners for a roleplay focused on the setting of the 1962 movie Cape Fear with an MxM twist - instead of the daughter being stalked, it will be my character, a son. I am looking for someone to roleplay the part of Max Cady - we can keep the same actor or use different face claims if you so wish, but Robert Mitchum does a great job portraying such a bastard.

I essentially would like to RP everything from the stalking, kidnapping (which doesn’t happen in canon, but we can certainly embellish) & then the aftermath for a long-term RP. If you’re interested, please hit me up in DMs! We could add a number of original characters to the roleplay, it’s only loosely based on canon anyway. For example, Max could be a serial killer with unconfirmed victims who are later discovered to add to the intensity. Both sexual and platonic dynamics should be explored to get the full scope of the roleplay, so I expect decent amounts of story and smut combined. Please be okay writing multiple paragraphs and taking on the role of multiple characters.

Kink list example
Bondage
Gags
Blindfolds
Bloodplay
Bruises
Stockholm Syndrome
Non-Con
Daddy Dom
Electric Toys
Oral Fixation
Crossdressing
Choking
Hair Pulling/Petting
Dehumanisation
Roughness
Sadism
Scratching
Whimpering/moaning subs
Fear
Natural Musk
Licking
Spanking
Whipping

As a note, given that my character will be kidnapped - he’ll likely be trapped in a typical basement like environment, and so with how gory this roleplay could get I expect my partner to at least be comfortable writing about blood and sweat and other things that may accumulate over a traumatic imprisonment - willing to go as far as bathroom play so the sub is further humiliated/traumatised, but again, these things can all be discussed through DMs- this is not a definitive list but I hope it gets the general expected vibe across. Let me know if you’re interested! This is a very specific itch I want to scratch.

Back
Top Bottom