Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male foreign girl out of my depth or mind

GameGIRL

drawn to darkness
Im drawn to fantasies, stories - where I imagine I am in vulnerable situations out of my depth manipulated, pressured to loose myself until I find Im used, feel like Im just cheap slut - always where it was not something I wanted but something I did not know how to stop or could stop with some ideas being more soft pressure ... and others more dark hard or where I imagine almost loosing myself like brainwashing/hypnotism

Story Likes - Being out of my depth ...out of my mind some ideas

I just moved with my mom to new country

* curious / lured to "bad" neighbors house party ...
* mom got arrested or something ... now Im alone, but moms party friends still come to hang out
* ... somehow Im left alone ... and ...

Exchange Student
* I wasnt used to drinks and starting to try at frat / college house party was not smart ?
* ever since I start psychology exercises I start have black outs ... and like I sometime dont recognize myself
* I should not have agreed with Tinder date to go drink with his friends / play games ...

My First Job / Internship - in a new country
* The Sales Intern - training dreamVR eLearning is so boring I always fall asleep and ... these black-outs during long sales meetings are getting worse ... Im afraid I maybe loose my job
* It was temporary job at convention - so many foreign businessmen ... god I got so drunk, what happened, where am I ?
* my boss and some of colleagues is so "friendly" it makes me uncomfortable but I dont feel I can say No ...

Some Sex Likes

* Guys that dont ask permission
* Guys that dont care if it feels good to me, focus only on his/their own need
* Guys that like if it hurts me or atleast dont care - be hard on me, choke me or hit me?
* Feel forced / manipulated to let myself used by different guys - I dont want you to play just one guy.
* Mild humiliation - film me, cum on me ... make me feel like dirty slut (not public public)

Back
Top Bottom