Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Alpha of the Monster Girls (longterm monster girl plot)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
The world had changed when monster girls were discovered. Most were civil and were easily integrated into society. However, there's those called the Feral, who refuse to accept humanity as equals. However, they can be subjugated and they become obedient to the one who they acknowledged. People who are tasked with handling Ferals are called Slayers. The reason why is that ferals are more inclined to have sex to test someone.

Alice is a futa that's a seasoned Slayer, who has proven herself, but isn't a big name yet. She was tasked to deal with a confirmed Feral that has made some chaotic trouble. Alice comes across this Feral, and succeeded in taming her. However, this Feral wishes to stay with Alice despite being told to leave her. Forced with being the owner of the monster girl, the futa is tasked to find her quarry while dealing with the hardships of being an "Alpha" as the Feral calls her.

This is a plot where it's basically a futa human against monster girls. Anthros and Kemenomimi like cat girls are also allowed here. Not sure if this will be smut heavy with plot, or be a harem type plot.

I can easily do at least one to three paragraph per post comfortably, more if on a role. I don't do one liners. I don't really do novel sized posts much as doing that burns me out fast. I also try to match my partner in effort. If I don't reply in three days, just give me a DM. It means real life distracted me. Just to warn you, I'm not that heavily focused on details.

I commit to a plot, so never assume that I dropped the plot. I'd let you know if I'm wanting to stop. I ask that you do the same. If taking a break, just notify so I don't worry about you or assume you ghosted me.

I like the responses to be organic, so I'd prefer my partner to be female in real life. No offense guys, but knowing my partner is male is distracting to me.

I prefer doing the plot over DM. Also I'd like to have OoC talk in a seperate DM so the plot isn't lost. I really come up with ideas.

Sex is big, but there's an overall plot. The plan is for there to be character development. Also, not planning on a harem with an endless smut fest. I won't ask for more than at least two girls, but no more than the agreed upon amount.

My kinks here are : Outdoor sex, sexy/slutty outfits, polyamory, public sex, collars, consensual domination and submission, creampies, and cuddling. I'm willing to try things out as I'm open minded. Also can omit some things if you're not a fan of them.

Limits are no death, sexual gore or violence, anything that belongs in the toilet, pregnant sex (pregancy is allowed though), and underage characters.

If you have questions or are interested, send me a DM. Thank you for reading this fully.

Back
Top Bottom