Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girls best friend discovers her foot kink… and indulges her

Hi to you all! Returning with a concept I had a while back; now I’m trying to come to terms with my kinks and be more open about them, I want to share a fun and steamy RP scenario with anyone who shares in this kinkbase, but I am VERY open to introducing others too! I want you to be able to bring your favourite kinks into it so we can both feel intense fulfilment from our play 🤭

MC: A slightly shy and subtly curvy trans girl who has a massive foot kink she has kept quiet; specifically focusing on the scent-play aspect. She feels shame but wants to conquer it, only she knows no-one in her life who wants to share in it. She’s polyamorous but none of her existing partners or play partners want to partake in this.

Enter… her best friend and YC. She may run into her friend… “indulging” in her kink thinking she isn’t being observed. Or see content that her friend has been viewing, or even on a slightly (not hugely) intoxicated night in she lets slip….

Happy to discuss the idea further and hear all your fun ideas and the kinks you’d enjoy tying into the narrative too! 💖

Back
Top Bottom