Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Seeking long-term writing partners

Asphodel

Meteorite
Hello! Thank you for reading.

About me:

I'm a female writer in my 20's. I'm based in Europe, which means my time zone might be different from yours. Please don't rush me for replies, I do try to reply when I have time. I've been writing for about 10+ years. I typically prefer to write on discord (private servers), but I'm flexible.

I write in a third-person narration, and generally in past tense. I do female characters and I'm flexible with face claims. English is not my first language so grammatical or spelling errors can occur. I try my hardest to be a literate writer and I hope you'll return the favour <3

My replies can be anything from 100-700 words, longer replies naturally taking longer to write. Generally, I try to match the energy of my partner in terms of length and frequency. So if you give me 1000 words I’ll match it.

I do both smut and non-smut storylines. If possible I prefer to keep long-term writing partners, mixing the two things. I like to keep a fairly even smut-story ratio.

Fandoms I have written in before:
Rdr 2
The last of us
Harry Potter
High society
Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon
Historical (massive history nerd so I can do multiple settings)
Greek mythology

I am open to custom storylines and settings, including modern verse and more.

Smut yes and no, including but not limited to:

Yes:

Forbidden romance
Cunnilingus
Fellatio
Age gap (older male x younger female)
Size difference (larger male x smaller female)
Virginity
Creampies/risky penetration
Rough
Praise
Exhibitionism
Non/dub-con/reluctance (if discussed)
Anal (if discussed)
Taboo themes (if discussed)

No:

Toilet play/water sports
Diaper/babyplay
Torture
Violence
Snuff
Beastiality

Honestly I'm pretty open-minded to discussing themes and what not. My goal is for the both of us to enjoy writing! If any of this sounds interesting send me a message of what you're looking for, either in terms of themes or roles. You can include your discord tag if you'd like.

I'll reply as soon as I can. I’m new to the site so I do not have full access yet. <3

Asphodel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom