Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Filled to the Brim [Bisexual Orgy Plots]

Dilllon

Moon
To The Brim.

What I'm looking for?

✧˚ · . Detailed and well-written. There's no point having good ideas if they're poorly executed and I'll leave it there.
✧˚ · . Able to play female and male characters. I don't mind if you lean to playing one or the other but ideally, you should be able to play both.
✧˚ · . Able to play multiple characters. I want group sex plots which should make it clear what kind of dynamics I'm looking for.
✧˚ · . If you are playing male characters, I want their asses getting filled. Bit crass for the introduction but I want it all out there. My guys and a lot of my girls are tops so prepare for your jocks to get fucked.
✧˚ · . I am a huge fan of faceclaims and visual aesthetics. I only tend to use and want photograph faceclaims.
✧˚ · . All characters and my partner to be above 18 years of age.

Bigger, Better, Blacker

At first glance, that title might make you think raceplay but that isn't the point of this plot. Essentially, two friend groups meet in a circumstance. One is an all-black group of friends and one is all white. The black friend group I have in mind playing for this plot are cowboy types, they're all well built and well-endowed - both their men and women. The opposing friend group could be fellow cowboy types or they could be city folk. Either way, the two friend groups cross paths and things get very frisky.

Why are they so hung?

A step-sister/step-brother plot. The step-sister finds her new step-brother unbearably hot, everything from how low his bulge hangs to his height but she can't just approach him to fuck so she comes up with a different idea. First of all, she also finds all of his friends and his/their girlfriends hot as well so she figures, why not get all of her bases covered. She plots with him to get each of their friends together and diffuse the room with an aphrodisiac.

She wakes up the morning after the party happy, her own boyfriend is riding her step brother's dick and her own holes are plenty sore. Her friends and their boyfriends are lying around, cum leaking out their holes, asses red and their throats sore. Things went exactly to plan so why not do it again?

Hopefully, those two plots give an idea as to what I'm looking for but they aren't the be all and end all, I'm interested in similar ideas and will add more as time goes by.

Kinks:

✧˚ · . Interracial, I love playing as black characters both male and female but for the listed plots and others, that isn't a must and plots can be adjusted accordingly.
✧˚ · . Orgies, that should be clear by now - I want group sex. I can also play as an all-male cast if wanted.
✧˚ · . Rough sex, if your boys and girls aren't ruined at least several times during the roleplay, you can get your money back.
✧˚ · . Exhibitionism and Voyeurism, kind of go with group sex but thought I'd add it as well.
✧˚ · . Orientation Play, for my guys, I love when straight guys realise that a nice ass on a guy is just as useful. For my partner's guys, realising that their holes ought to be stuffed.
✧˚ · . Pegging, my girls love to be strapped and wielding their strap-on for all your pretty girls and guys to use.
✧˚ · . Not a kink, more of a turn on: guys with bubble butts, love playing against them.

Back
Top Bottom