Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any ღ 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔢 ღ *ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉᵈ ⁰⁹⁻¹⁰

erosin

Planetoid
lFKDSes.png
  • 𝔱𝔩;𝔡𝔯
    ♡ erosin (they/them) ; mostly femme
    ♡ 30 y/o ; 15+ years roleplaying 👵
    ♡ pst
    ♡ submissive writer; queer af
    ♡ reply speed: once a week
    ♡ adhd vibes
    hi there~♡ it's erosin, back at it again after an extended hiatus. I really want to get back into writing on this account, especially after going into a 48hr hyperfocus on basic bbcode to make this request 🤭 i'm a 30 year professional and caregiver. i'm a filthy little westcoaster, which means i go by pst. i have been roleplaying since middle school, and roleplaying in an articulate manner for about 16 years across a variety of platforms.

i had my start in mxm roleplaying, but over the last 2-3 years, my interest has veered toward fxf. at the moment, i am exclusively interested in writing submissive (or at least bottom) characters. brats, bitches, and unsavoury characters are my specialty! though, of course i can also write meek, timid little submissive ladies~♡ you'll find that my activity is sometimes unpredictable (a consequence of having a career and child to care for), so anticipate replies around once a week. that said, I also have adhd, so you may also find the occasional period of rapidfire responses. this also means i'm happy to jump from idea to idea, or balance multiple threads or conversations! even when i lack the energy to write, i am often lurking. there's no harm in sending a friendly pm~♡

i am a shameless enjoyer of ooc chatter, memes, playfulness, and emojis ♡ ♡ ♡ . when i have time outside of writing, i enjoy rpg & open world games, cooking ugly (but tasty) food, and engaging in some kink. i prefer to keep my personal life, well, personal, but i'm always down to talk roleplay, plot ideas, world building, or about real-world events.

i value patience, humour, and transparency from writing partners above all. when i say transparency, i mean being upfront about preferences, kinks, and level of interest. i'll never hold ghosting against someone, of course, but giving me a heads up about a lack of interest is more helpful from a practical standpoint.
  • 𝔱𝔩;𝔡𝔯
    ♡ writing submissive
    ♡ fxf > fxnb = fxm
    ♡ pm rps
    ♡ 3rd > 1st person
    ♡ past > present tense
    ♡ 2-5 paragraphs avg
    ♡ smut > plot
    ♡ kinky / bdsm oriented rps
    ♡ humiliation-centric
    ♡ characters who are 25+
    ♡ drawn character references
    ♡ realistic proportions
    ♡ ocs only
    while i am capable of writing switchy or dominant characters, i am exclusively looking to write submissive characters at the moment (and honestly the vast majority of moments)! my characters can be diverse to fit the theme and plot of a roleplay, or the preference of my writing partner, but my favourite type of characters to write are brats, bitches, and otherwise unsavoury ladies. the kind of ladies who could do with a bit of discipline, being put in their place - if you know what i mean ♡. i am also open to writing multiple set characters, or multiple temporary characters (in dm/gm style rp) when the opportunity presents itself. just don't ask me to domme; i'm only interested in writing submissives/bottoms.

i have a strong preference for fxf / sapphic roleplays, but i am happy to write against nonbinary/trans/gender diverse and cismale characters as well. i would also be open to writing a nbxnb, or mxm, or nbxf, if you're so inclined~♡. i don't roleplay as or with characters identified as futa; i find the term disrespectful to trans and intersex people. i am happy to write with trans and intersex chracters, or a cislady with a strap 👁️👄👁️

for the most part, i write exclusively over pms! i have tried threads before, but i struggle to keep track of them, and my neurospicy brain just fills with static with the format of threads, so i'm not likely to be motivated to respond. i also have a discord, however, i don't check in often. if, somehow, you manage to lure me into a discord rp (by this, i mean you offer me the rarest of my cravings), i may need reminders over pm to check my gd discord 🫣

3rd person, past tense is preferred over other styles, followed by first person (past or present makes no difference). i think it goes without saying that godmodding is a no go. my characters are submissive, so i expect some manhandling and assumptions, within reason, but when it crosses into thoughts and feelings, it's gone too far; when in doubt, just ask!

i prefer drawn character references of a reasonable quality. i'm willing to use written descriptions only, if preferred. i'm not comfortable using real life faceclaims. i regret to inform you that i do not, in fact, want your monster cock. huge cocks, person-sized breasts, and the like, are a turn off.

finally, i am mostly interested in smut rps. yes, i am capable of extensive plotting and worldbuilding, but i'd rather just indulge in raunchy smut. kinky/bdsm oriented rps are a favourite; we are probably not a good fit if you're looking for something vanilla. humiliation-centered rps are what really strike my fancy. i want to write things that make me blush!

also, i don't do canon rps. assume i live under a rock and know nothing about your favourite fandom.
  • 𝔱𝔩;𝔡𝔯
    ♡ just look at my f-list!
    ♡ wish fullfillment
    ♡ i want to know your kinks and limits!
    ♡ subverting expectations
    the most comprehensive list of my kinks can be found on my f-list!
    *note: my maybes are more flexible for fxf; i have less leniency when it comes to fxm.

if it's not on my f-list, it's either
    ♡ covered by an existing kink
    ♡ something i don't have an opinion on
    ♡ something i've never heard of

here is a smaller, less comprehensive, list

𝔣𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔰
    𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰
    𝔩𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔰
    ♡ petplay
    ♡ mdlg
    ♡ punishment / discipline
    ♡ humiliation
    ♡ outfit control
    ♡ orgasm control / edging
    ♡ bondage
    ♡ nipple play
    ♡ revenge plots
    ♡ sex toys / machines
    ♡ noncon / dubcon
    ♡ coercion/blackmail
    ♡ consensual
    ♡ spanking
    ♡ lactation
    ♡ outfit control
    ♡ speech restriction
    ♡ bathroom control
    ♡ diapers
    ♡ cuckolding / chastity
    ♡ age regression
    ♡ underage characters
    ♡ incest
    ♡ anthro/furries
    ♡ scat / soiling
    ♡ pregnancy / risk of pregnancy
    ♡ breath play
    ♡ beatings / mutilation / death

i love subverted expectations! tall, intimidating subs, short angel-faced doms, femboys with a mean-streak, domineering women who get off on their own humiliation, milf-age women having to refer to their dom/me as mommy/daddy - i want them all.
  • 𝔱𝔩;𝔡𝔯
    ♡ playing brats & bitches
    ♡ md/ddlg
    ♡ small groups
    ♡ petplay
    ♡ orgasm control/denial
    ♡ bathroom control/wetting
    ♡ anything sapphic
    the more of my cravings you offer, the more likely i am to prioritize our roleplay (or agree to kinks on my own maybe list). cravings will be updated as they come and go ♡ most, if not all of my cravings are compatible!

BRATS & BITCHES ♡
    what can i say, i really like playing ladies with an attitude problem. whether it's a brat who playfully provokes her loving partner, or a certifiable bitch just begging for her comeuppance, unsavoury characters just have my whole heart. noncon and dubcon are preferred with these types of characters, but i'm happy to negotiate a consensual plot as well. the humiliation aspect is especially salient for a lady with an ego and an attitude to go with it ♡
    plotlings
    ♡ it is simply in mcs nature to be a brat; it's how she shows love
    ♡ mc made yc's life a living hell in college; years later, she hasn't gotten any better
    ♡ mc is the spoiled lady of the manor where yc is employed
    ♡ mc is a cruel, certifiably awful ruler who treats her people like dirt
    ♡ mc is a highstrung girlboss (✨ gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss ✨)

MD/DDLG ♡
    just hear me out (jk, i've got nothing). only the completely head empty desire to write a fully grown, fully cognizant woman having to act or be treated as a little girl. especially when her behaviour or privileges can/have been restricted by a dom/me. i've been thinking about this one for far longer than i care to admit, but i haven't had the opportunity to rp this kind of dynamic.
    plotlings
    ♡ if mc can't behave like an adult, yc won't treat her like one
    ♡ mc lost a bet (badly), and yc is living up the opportunity to get mc all flustered
    ♡ mc is a highstrung bosslady who needs to learn to relax
    ♡ our characters just kind of slipped into the dynamic bc

SMALL GROUPS ♡
    it's not enough to be your bitch. i want to be your bitch's' bitch. the one bottom to bottom them all, if you will. i imagine a group of 3 or 4 (max). it could be any variation of dom/me and sub; i'm happy as long as i'm writing a character who is ultimately submissive in the bedroom. if you've been writing with a partner for awhile and have ever had the thought cross your mind, please let me join~ ♡
    plotlings
    ♡ 2+ subs and 1 dom/me
    ♡ 1 sub and 2+ dom/mes
    ♡ 1 sub, 1 switch, and 1 dom/me
    ♡ a prodom/me and their clients
    ♡ a master/mistress and their servants/slaves/pets
    ♡ a cuck, her partner, and the person they're cheating with​

PETPLAY ♡
    i am always a slut for petplay. kitten or hucow based are my favourites, but i am also open to ponyplay, fox, bunny, and pig (in no particular order). the most common kind of petplay that i am not open to is puppyplay.
    plotlings
    ♡ your standard petplay training plot
    ♡ oh no! somehow female breastmilk is the key to saving the world's problems
    ♡ it's not a plot, but pigplay with a nosehook pls​

BATHROOM CONTROL / WETTING ♡
    don't look at me 🫣 this is a concept i would like to explore more, specifically within the context of wetting. the humiliation of having to ask(beg) someone to use the bathroom, the mounting desperation and willingness to degrade oneself more and more for the chance of relief. the sense of shame and loss of power are profound. especially when combined with md/ddlg and/or petplay.
    plotlings
    ♡ mc struggles with incontinence, and yc becomes responsible for training her
    ♡ mc pissed yc to an extreme yc never thought possible
    ♡ yc just enjoys seizing total control over their subs, which includes mc
    ♡ mc has paid yc to take control of mc's bladder​

ANYTHING SAPPHIC ♡
    no i will not elaborate.​
  • 𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔬
    this section contains optional prompts that may inspire a rp. there are basic pairings, one-line prompts, and a few starters to choose from. any of these can be adjusted to your preferences.

and please don't be shy about proposing your own!
    • ♡ mistress/master x pet
      ♡ trainer x pet
      ♡ conqueror x queen
      ♡ hero x villain
      ♡ villain x hero
      ♡ mistress/master x slave
      ♡ partners x cuckqueen
      ♡ glucose guardian x sugar baby
      ♡ stranger x exhibitionist
      ♡ rival x rival
      ♡ mistress/master x slave
      ♡ maid x mistress/master
      ♡ mistress/master x maid
      ♡ employee x boss
      ♡ partner x partner
    • ♡ mc has always been a bitch to yc, but yc has just uncovered some juicy blackmail on mc
      ♡ mc is an ordinary young woman begs yc to allow her to experience free use
      ♡ mc is an unfaithful wife is punished when yc discovers her
      ♡ mc has been convicted for undesireable behaviour; yc has been hired to bring her in line
      ♡ mc is the spoiled princess of a kingdom yc has just conquered
      ♡ mc is a strict, ruthless woman; yc is part of a group of inferiors ready to get back at her
      ♡ mc is yc's very boring partner; but mc agrees to try out an unusual kink at yc's request
      ♡ mc bullied yc years ago; yc never forgot, and is now ready to carry out their revenge
      ♡ mc is a shy woman who posts an ad online seeking to live as someone's pet; yc responds
      ♡ mc is a consenting slave undergoing training; yc is overseeing said training
      ♡ mc is an idol is captured by yc
      ♡ mc is a domme who has lost a bet to yc; mc must serve yc for a time
      ♡ mc and yc have an established relationship; mc is a brat who provokes yc at every turn
      ♡ mc & yc work at the same office; yc returns late one night to find mc crawling on all fours
    • The war was over before Aelia knew it had begun.

As the great belfries heralded her Empire's defeat with each agonizing toll, the empress cast her gaze upon the sprawling capital like an angry sun. From the council room, Aelia watched the city gates open to row upon row of foreigner. Though little more than dark specks littering her ivory city, the banners they carried marred the gold and white of House Caelitis.

"Remind me, dear council, the distance between Luxia and Parelius' nearest border?" Over her shoulder, her council were seated around a map of the Parelius Empire, which Aelia had inherited from her mother. "Anyone?" the seven seated councilfolk stared silently into the rivers of gold that cascaded down the empress' back until, finally, Aelia turned to them.

"835 leagues, your majesty," replied an aging man with thinning hair and the temperament of a mouse.

"Correct," Aelia confirmed. "And how many watchtowers?" Tension strung across the silence that followed, stretching from the Empress' shoulders. "I have, gathered in this room, seven of the brightest minds Parelius has to offer," another five were notably missing - a slight she would have to address another time, if she survived, "surely one of them must know how many watchtowers are situated between the city gates and Parelius' border."

"56," squeaked a woman she'd been told possessed the brightest mind the Enlightenment had ever known.

Aelia's voice oozed a melody of equal parts rage and mockery, "that's right," it was Empress' rage that reached a crescendo as she continued, "835 leagues. 56 watchtowers, a half dozen towns and villages. So tell me, dear council, how is it that an entire blighted army passed reached my city without warning?"

The council yielded no answers.

Below, the chorus of a conquered people echoed out toward the heavens. It was not resistance the winds carried, but rejoicing.

The Empress's blood turned to lava in her veins, a misplaced word from boiling over.

The most trusted of her advisors rose, a delicate hand settling on Aelia's shoulder. "They promised mercy if you surrender," Harlow had been the most trusted of the Empire's advisors; they had advised Aelia, her mother, and her mother before her. Their betrayal was a knife to the stomach. The walls of Aelia's fury collapsed before she erupted.

"I am your Empress!" shrieked Aelia, "it is your duty to protect me!"

Harlow did not falter. "You are indeed the daughter of Empress Lucina and the heir to House Caelitis. By virtue of your lineage you have enjoyed more patience than most. My duty is to the people, and we are yours no longer."
    • Her surroundings lurched swiftly across the camera, "Hiiii my mis-creants~ it's Misty, on my way to today's collab~!" A streak of white, and the lens settled on Misty's freckled features, "You better be keeping your hands off the lube out there!" she tilted the camera to tease at her outfit - concealed by a white, ankle-length trenchcoat - and then up again. "I wouldn't want you spent before we begin~" with cerulean wink, the screen shrank into black as the stream abruptly ended.

Misty's sexual prowess may have been somewhat exaggerated. When her onlyfans took off, she'd swiftly found herself swept up in the fame. She had slipped deeper into depravity by the day, delighted by the way embarrassment sweltered between her legs. In a few months, Misty had become a sensation within her particular circle of content creators.

A collab with her dominant counterpart seemed like a no-brainer.

Now that the moment was upon her, however, Misty felt... anxious. For all the toys she'd used on herself, all the scenes she'd played out for strangers on the internet, she'd never indulged in more than a kiss offline. But there she was, walking blind into a scene conjured up by fans of the two channels, just hoping that her boundaries would be respected..

And what, Misty wondered, would happen if her partner realized she was less experienced than she pretended? Misty had recounted fictitious escapades for her fans in great detail, but, in reality, most of those stories had been spliced together from anonymous confession sites.

She swallowed as she reached her partner's address, blue eyes tracing the features the entryway in excruciating detail. There was no backing out now, she supposed. Breathing in as long as her lungs would allow, Misty smoothed her posture and pressed the buzzer.
    • Anya regretted her betrayal the moment she saw the anguish upon her partner's expression. It had been lonely, sleeping in an empty bed more nights than she had company. She knew the sacrifice was for her benefit; that she was treasured by her partner, but a woman had needs that couldn't be satisfied by an absent partner.

Just one time, she told herself. Just two. A secret kept in the dark held no power.

But secrets had a way of being uncovered.

"I'm sorry!" she'd wailed over, and over again. "It didn't mean anything! It won't happen again!" she'd thrown herself at her partner's feet, "I was lonely!" What she'd done was wrong, but she'd felt so neglected. "I love you! You're the best thing that has ever happened to me! Please!" Anya wept, pleaded, begged to keep her relationship alive. "I'll do anything!"

She'd had it good. Anything and everyone had been provided by a devoted partner. They'd had so many good times together. It was a love Anya couldn't do without.

Relief washed over her when her partner agreed to stay with her and work on their relationship. "but some things are going to change," was an omen that went over Anya's head.

"Oh, thank god," Anya cried, "I'll do anything - anything you need." She fell asleep, comforted with her head in her partner's lap.

When she woke the next morning, the bed was empty. But before Anya had time to panic, she found a note that simply read 'wait.'

So she did.
    • Had Hannah anything to say in her defense, it was that she had been left unattended. Barely 24 hours had passed since her last punishment ended (because it wasn't enough that her partner went on a business trip without her, apparently), and Hannah had already caused trouble.

It was only meant to be a harmless prank.

After all, one could argue that her partner deserved to come home to a gallery of googly eyes after leaving Hannah alone for fourteen (14) days. That was what she would have argued, at least.

Alas, of the things that ought to be graced with googly eyes, the chandelier was not among them. Hannah could not have reasonably known that the whole thing would come down so easily. Or that the clean up and replacement would cost a month's wages. Or that it was through dumb luck alone that she'd emerged from the fiasco with only a minor cut on her foot.

oo umm.... something happened

Hannah had initially downplayed her role in the chandelier falling when she texted the picture, but it took all of two minutes for her partner to identify Hannah as the culprit.

After spending the whole day overseeing the cleanup, her partner's arrival was imminent. And there remained googly eyes everywhere.

As Hannah sat, hands folded in her lap, on the stairway, her heart had never drummed faster.
  • 𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔬
    this section is a collection of faceclaims that can be used in our thread if you so desire. make sure to copy and paste the link of any fc(s) you like so i know which one you're referring to!

fc repository coming soon.
    𝔟𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔰
    𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔰
    𝔭𝔢𝔱𝔰
    one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    𝔩𝔤𝔰
    𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔣𝔰
    𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔱𝔶
    one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    𝔠𝔥𝔲𝔟𝔟𝔶
    𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔢
    𝔟𝔯𝔲𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢
    one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔡
    𝔫𝔬𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢
    𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔠 (𝔥𝔞𝔦𝔯)
    one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    one
    two
    three
    four
    five

Last edited:
this is a bump and my reminder to always save the code 🤡

Code:
[CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/lFKDSes.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[TABS block_align="bcenter" width=800px]
[SLIDE_HEADER][COLOR=transparent]oo[/COLOR][COLOR=#f2b8c6]    𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔢 [/COLOR][COLOR=transparent]oo[/COLOR][/SLIDE_HEADER][SLIDE][LINEHEIGHT=1.2em][floatleft][xtable=border:1|bcenter]{tr}{td=border:1|230pxx@}[COLOR=#ffd1dc][align=center]𝔱𝔩;𝔡𝔯[/align][SIZE=3][COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ erosin (they/them) ; mostly femme
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ 30 y/o ; 15+ years roleplaying 👵
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ pst
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ submissive writer; queer af
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ reply speed: once a week
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ adhd vibes[/SIZE][/COLOR]{/td}[/xtable][/floatleft][align=justify][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][COLOR=#ffd1dc][SIZE=3]hi there~♡ it's erosin, back at it again after an extended hiatus. I really want to get back into writing on this account, especially after going into a 48hr hyperfocus on basic bbcode to make this request 🤭 i'm a 30 year professional and caregiver. i'm a filthy little westcoaster, which means i go by pst. i have been roleplaying since middle school, and roleplaying in an [I]articulate[/I] manner for about 16 years across a variety of platforms.

i had my start in mxm roleplaying, but over the last 2-3 years, my interest has veered toward fxf.  at the moment, i am [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]exclusively interested in writing submissive[/COLOR][/B] (or at least bottom) characters. [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]brats, bitches, and unsavoury characters are my specialty![/COLOR][/B] though, of course i can also write meek, timid little submissive ladies~♡ you'll find that my activity is sometimes unpredictable (a consequence of having a career and child to care for), so [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]anticipate replies around once a week[/COLOR][/B]. that said, I also have adhd, so you may also find the occasional period of rapidfire responses. this also means i'm happy to jump from idea to idea, or balance multiple threads or conversations! even when i lack the energy to write, i am often lurking. there's no harm in sending a friendly pm~♡

i am a shameless enjoyer of ooc chatter, memes, playfulness, and emojis ♡ ♡ ♡ . when i have time outside of writing, i enjoy rpg & open world games, cooking ugly (but tasty) food, and engaging in some kink. i prefer to keep my personal life, well, personal, but i'm always down to talk roleplay, plot ideas, world building, or about real-world events.

i value patience, humour, and transparency from writing partners above all. when i say transparency, i mean being upfront about preferences, kinks, and level of interest. i'll never hold ghosting against someone, of course, but giving me a heads up about a lack of interest is more helpful from a practical standpoint.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/ALIGN][/LINEHEIGHT][/SLIDE]

[SLIDE_HEADER][COLOR=transparent]oo[/COLOR][COLOR=#f2b8c6]    𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰 [/COLOR][COLOR=transparent]oo[/COLOR][/slide_header][SLIDE][LINEHEIGHT=1.2em][floatleft][xtable=border:1|bcenter]{tr}{td=border:1|230pxx@}[COLOR=#ffd1dc][align=center]𝔱𝔩;𝔡𝔯[/align][SIZE=3][COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ writing submissive
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ fxf > fxnb = fxm
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ pm rps
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ 3rd person, past tense
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ smut > plot
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ kinky / bdsm oriented rps
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ humiliation-centric
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ characters who are 25+
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ drawn character references
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ realistic proportions
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ ocs only[/SIZE][/COLOR]{/td}[/xtable][/floatleft][align=justify][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][COLOR=#ffd1dc][SIZE=3] while i am capable of writing switchy or dominant characters, [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]i am exclusively looking to write submissive characters[/COLOR][/B] at the moment (and honestly the vast majority of moments)! my characters can be diverse to fit the theme and plot of a roleplay, or the preference of my writing partner, but my favourite type of characters to write are [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]brats, bitches, and otherwise unsavoury ladies[/COLOR][/B]. the kind of ladies who could do with a bit of discipline, being put in their place - if you know what i mean ♡. i am also open to writing multiple set characters, or multiple temporary characters (in dm/gm style rp) when the opportunity presents itself. just don't ask me to domme; i'm only interested in writing submissives/bottoms.

i have a strong preference for [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]fxf / sapphic roleplays[/COLOR][/B], but i am happy to write against nonbinary/trans/gender diverse and cismale characters as well. i would also be open to writing a nbxnb, or mxm, or nbxf, if you're so inclined~♡.  i don't roleplay as or with characters identified as futa; i find the term disrespectful to trans and intersex people. i am happy to write with trans and intersex chracters, or a cislady with a strap 👁️👄👁️

for the most part, [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]i write exclusively over pms![/COLOR][/B] i have tried threads before, but i struggle to keep track of them, and my neurospicy brain just fills with static with the format of threads, so i'm not likely to be motivated to respond. i also have a discord, however, i don't check in often. if, somehow, you manage to lure me into a discord rp (by this, i mean you offer me the rarest of my cravings), i may need reminders over pm to check my gd discord 🫣

[B][COLOR=#ffaabe]3rd person, past tense[/COLOR][/B] is preferred over other styles, followed by first person (past or present makes no difference). i think it goes without saying that [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]godmodding is a no go[/COLOR][/B]. my characters are submissive, so i expect some manhandling and assumptions, within reason, but when it crosses into thoughts and feelings, it's gone too far; when in doubt, just ask!

i prefer [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]drawn character references[/COLOR][/B] of a reasonable quality. i'm willing to use written descriptions only, if preferred. i'm not comfortable using real life faceclaims. i regret to inform you that i do not, in fact, want your monster cock. huge cocks, person-sized breasts, and the like, are a turn off.

finally, i am mostly interested in [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]smut rps[/COLOR][/B]. yes, i am capable of extensive plotting and worldbuilding, but i'd rather just indulge in raunchy smut. kinky/bdsm oriented rps are a favourite; we are probably not a good fit if you're looking for something vanilla. [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]humiliation-centered rps[/COLOR][/B] are what really strike my fancy. i want to write things that make me blush!

also, i don't do canon rps. assume i live under a rock and know nothing about your favourite fandom. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/ALIGN][/LINEHEIGHT][/SLIDE]

[SLIDE_HEADER][COLOR=transparent]oo[/COLOR][COLOR=#f2b8c6]    𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔰 & 𝔩𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔰 [/COLOR][COLOR=transparent]oo[/COLOR][/slide_header][SLIDE][LINEHEIGHT=1.2em][floatleft][xtable=border:1|bcenter]{tr}{td=border:1|230pxx@}[COLOR=#ffd1dc][align=center]𝔱𝔩;𝔡𝔯[/align][SIZE=3][COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ just look at my [URL='https://www.f-list.net/c/erosii'][COLOR=#ffaabe]f-list[/COLOR][/URL]!
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ wish fullfillment
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ i want to know your kinks and limits!
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ subverting expectations[/COLOR][/SIZE]{/td}[/xtable][/floatleft][align=justify][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][COLOR=#ffd1dc] [SIZE=3]the most comprehensive list of my kinks can be found on my [URL='https://www.f-list.net/c/erosii'][COLOR=#ffaabe]f-list[/COLOR][/URL]!
*note: my maybes are more flexible for fxf; i have less leniency when it comes to fxm.

if it's not on my f-list, it's either
♡ covered by an existing kink
♡ something i don't have an opinion on
♡ something i've never heard of

here is a smaller, less comprehensive, list [/SIZE][/COLOR]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][COLOR=#ffd1dc]𝔣𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔰[/COLOR][/CENTER][/TD]
[TD][CENTER][COLOR=#ffd1dc]𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰[/COLOR][/CENTER][/TD]
[TD][CENTER][COLOR=#ffd1dc]𝔩𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔰[/COLOR][/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][COLOR=#ffd1dc][SIZE=3]♡ petplay
 ♡ mdlg
 ♡ punishment / discipline
 ♡ humiliation
 ♡ outfit control
 ♡ orgasm control / edging
 ♡ bondage
 ♡ nipple play
 ♡ revenge plots
 ♡ sex toys / machines[/SIZE][/COLOR][/TD]
[TD][COLOR=#ffd1dc][SIZE=3]♡ noncon / dubcon
 ♡ coercion/blackmail
 ♡ consensual
 ♡ spanking
 ♡ lactation
 ♡ outfit control
 ♡ speech restriction
 ♡ bathroom control
 ♡ diapers
 ♡ cuckolding / chastity [/SIZE][/COLOR][/TD]
[TD][COLOR=#ffd1dc][SIZE=3]♡ age regression
 ♡ underage characters
 ♡ incest
 ♡ anthro/furries
 ♡ scat / soiling
 ♡ pregnancy / risk of pregnancy
 ♡ breath play
 ♡ beatings / mutilation / death [/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=transparent][SIZE=3]♡
 ♡ [/SIZE][/COLOR][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[COLOR=#ffd1dc][SIZE=3]i love subverted expectations! tall, intimidating subs, short angel-faced doms, femboys with a mean-streak, domineering women who get off on their own humiliation, milf-age women having to refer to their dom/me as mommy/daddy - i want them all. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/ALIGN][/LINEHEIGHT][/SLIDE]

[SLIDE_HEADER][COLOR=transparent]ooo[/COLOR][COLOR=#f2b8c6]    𝔠𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 [/COLOR][COLOR=transparent]ooo[/COLOR][/slide_header][SLIDE][LINEHEIGHT=1.2em][floatleft][xtable=border:1|bcenter]{tr}{td=border:1|230pxx@}[COLOR=#ffd1dc][align=center]𝔱𝔩;𝔡𝔯[/align][SIZE=3][COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ playing brats & bitches
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ md/ddlg
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ small groups
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ petplay
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ cuckqueen / chastity
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ anything sapphic[/SIZE][/COLOR]{/td}[/xtable][/floatleft][align=justify][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][COLOR=#ffd1dc][SIZE=3]the more of my cravings you offer, the more likely i am to prioritize our roleplay (or agree to kinks on my own maybe list). cravings will be updated as they come and go ♡ most, if not all of my cravings are compatible!

[INDENT][B]BRATS & BITCHES ♡[/B]
what can i say, i really like playing ladies with an attitude problem. whether it's a brat who playfully provokes her loving partner, or a certifiable bitch just begging for her comeuppance, unsavoury characters just have my whole heart. noncon and dubcon are preferred with these types of characters, but i'm happy to negotiate a consensual plot as well. the humiliation aspect is especially salient for a lady with an ego and an attitude to go with it ♡
[INDENT][color=transparent]♡ [/color][i][b]plotlings[/b][/i]
♡ it is simply in mcs nature to be a brat; it's how she shows love
♡ mc made yc's life a living hell in college; years later, she hasn't gotten any better
♡ mc is the spoiled lady of the manor where yc is employed
♡ mc is a cruel, certifiably awful ruler who treats her people like dirt
♡ mc is a highstrung girlboss [I](✨ gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss ✨) [/I][/INDENT]

[B]MD/DDLG ♡[/B]
just hear me out (jk, i've got nothing). only the completely head empty desire to write a fully grown, fully cognizant woman having to act or be treated as a little girl. especially when her behaviour or privileges can/have been restricted by a dom/me. i've been thinking about this one for far longer than i care to admit, but i haven't had the opportunity to rp this kind of dynamic.
♡ if mc can't behave like an adult, yc won't treat her like one
♡ mc lost a bet (badly), and yc is living up the opportunity to get mc all flustered
♡ mc is a highstrung bosslady who needs to learn to [I]relax[/I]
♡ our characters just kind of slipped into the dynamic [URL='https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVVehXNto8Nik7FaXwF5jexi1IpRZd54IK2A&s'][COLOR=#ffaabe]bc[/COLOR][/URL][/INDENT]

[B]SMALL GROUPS ♡[/B]
it's not enough to be your bitch. i want to be your bitch's' bitch. the one bottom to bottom them all, if you will. i imagine a group of 3 or 4 (max). it could be any variation of dom/me and sub; i'm happy as long as i'm writing a character who is ultimately submissive in the bedroom. if you've been writing with a partner for awhile and have ever had the thought cross your mind, please [URL='https://media4.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExcGRjOWRlNmg3dnMwMTZsOTBtMWJ4OXh5Z3g1cTA5dmNzaXB0ZWx4eCZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/yx400dIdkwWdsCgWYp/giphy.webp'][COLOR=#ffaabe]let me join[/COLOR][/URL]~ ♡ 
♡ 2+ subs and 1 dom/me
♡ 1 sub and 2+ dom/mes
♡ a cuck, her partner, and the person they're cheating with[/INDENT]

[B]PETPLAY ♡ [/B]
i am always a slut for petplay. kitten or hucow based are my favourites, but i am also open to ponyplay, fox, bunny, and pig (in no particular order). the most common kind of petplay that i am [I]not[/I] open to is puppyplay.
♡ your standard petplay training plot
♡ oh no! somehow female breastmilk is the key to saving the world's problems
♡ it's not a plot, but pigplay with a nosehook pls [/INDENT]

[B]CUCKQUEEN / CHASTITY ♡ [/B]
a somewhat recent craving of mine is writing a character who is being actively cucked, maybe even locked in chastity. i revel in the idea of mc being teased, edged, but seldom (or never) permitted to release while her partner indulges in their every whim. this would be phenomenal in a small group, but i wouldn't mind multiple characters shared in a 1x1.
♡ mc wanted to open the relationship, but it's yc who attracts attention
♡ mc is the worst of yc's subs, never getting anything right; motivation can come in all forms.
♡ yc caught mc cheating, and decided to get even
♡ mc just likes being desperate and on edge at all times [/INDENT]

[B]ANYTHING SAPPHIC ♡ [/B]
no i will not elaborate.[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/ALIGN][/LINEHEIGHT][/SLIDE]

[SLIDE_HEADER][COLOR=transparent]ooo[/COLOR][COLOR=#f2b8c6]    𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔱𝔰 [/COLOR][COLOR=transparent]ooo[/COLOR][/slide_header][SLIDE][LINEHEIGHT=1.2em][floatleft][xtable=border:1|bcenter]{tr}{td=border:1|230pxx@}[COLOR=#ffd1dc][align=center]𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔬[/align][SIZE=3]this section contains optional prompts that may inspire a rp. there are basic pairings, one-line prompts, and a few starters to choose from. any of these can be adjusted to your preferences.

and please don't be shy about proposing your own! [/SIZE][/COLOR]{/td}[/xtable][/floatleft]
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][TABS block_align="bcenter" width=500px][SLIDE_HEADER][SIZE=3][COLOR=transparent]ooo[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffd1dc]𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰[/COLOR][COLOR=transparent]oo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SLIDE_HEADER]
[SLIDE][ALIGN=JUSTIFY][COLOR=#ffd1dc][SIZE=3][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]♡ mistress/master x pet
♡ trainer x pet
♡ conqueror x queen
♡ hero x villain
♡ villain x hero [/TD]
[TD]♡ mistress/master x slave
♡ partners x cuckqueen
♡ glucose guardian x sugar baby
♡ stranger x exhibitionist
♡ rival x rival [/TD]
[TD]♡ mistress/master x slave
♡ maid x mistress/master
♡ mistress/master x maid
♡ employee x boss
♡ partner x partner[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/ALIGN][/SLIDE]

[SLIDE_HEADER][SIZE=3][COLOR=transparent]oo[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffd1dc]𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔭𝔱𝔰[/color][COLOR=transparent]oo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SLIDE_HEADER][SLIDE][align=justify][COLOR=#ffd1dc][SIZE=3]♡ mc has always been a bitch to yc, but yc has just uncovered some juicy blackmail on mc
♡ mc is an ordinary young woman begs yc to allow her to experience free use
♡ mc is an unfaithful wife is punished when yc discovers her
♡ mc has been convicted for undesireable behaviour; yc has been hired to bring her in line
♡ mc is the spoiled princess of a kingdom yc has just conquered
♡ mc is a strict, ruthless woman; yc is part of a group of inferiors ready to get back at her
♡ mc is yc's very boring partner; but mc agrees to try out an unusual kink at yc's request
♡ mc bullied yc years ago; yc never forgot, and is now ready to carry out their revenge
♡ mc is a shy woman who posts an ad online seeking to live as someone's pet; yc responds
♡ mc is a consenting slave undergoing training; yc is overseeing said training
♡ mc is an idol is captured by yc
♡ mc is a domme who has lost a bet to yc; mc must serve yc for a time
♡ mc and yc have an established relationship; mc is a brat who provokes yc at every turn
♡ mc & yc work at the same office; yc returns late one night to find mc crawling on all fours [/SIZE][/COLOR][/ALIGN][/SLIDE]

[SLIDE_HEADER][SIZE=3][COLOR=transparent]oo[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffd1dc]𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔯 01[/COLOR][COLOR=transparent]oo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SLIDE_HEADER][SLIDE][LINEHEIGHT=1em][ALIGN=JUSTIFY][COLOR=#ffd1dc][SIZE=3]The war was over before Aelia knew it had begun.

As the great belfries heralded her Empire's defeat with each agonizing toll, the empress cast her gaze upon the sprawling capital like an angry sun. From the council room, Aelia watched the city gates open to row upon row of foreigner. Though little more than dark specks littering her ivory city, the banners they carried marred the gold and white of House Caelitis.

[B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"Remind me, dear council, the distance between Luxia and Parelius' nearest border?"[/COLOR][/B] Over her shoulder, her council were seated around a map of the Parelius Empire, which Aelia had inherited from her mother. [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"Anyone?"[/COLOR][/B] the seven seated councilfolk stared silently into the rivers of gold that cascaded down the empress' back until, finally, Aelia turned to them.

[B]"835 leagues, your majesty,"[/B] replied an aging man with thinning hair and the temperament of a mouse.

[B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"Correct,"[/COLOR][/B] Aelia confirmed. [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"And how many watchtowers?"[/COLOR][/B] Tension strung across the silence that followed, stretching from the Empress' shoulders. [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"I have, gathered in this room, seven of the brightest minds Parelius has to offer,"[/COLOR][/B] another five were notably missing - a slight she would have to address another time, if she survived, [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"surely one of them must know how many watchtowers are situated between the city gates and Parelius' border."[/COLOR]

"56,"[/B] squeaked a woman she'd been told possessed the brightest mind the Enlightenment had ever known.

Aelia's voice oozed a melody of equal parts rage and mockery, [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"that's right,"[/COLOR][/B] it was Empress' rage that reached a crescendo as she continued, [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"835 leagues. 56 watchtowers, a half dozen towns and villages. So tell me, dear council, how is it that an entire blighted army passed reached my city without warning?"[/COLOR][/B]

The council yielded no answers.

Below, the chorus of a conquered people echoed out toward the heavens. It was not resistance the winds carried, but rejoicing.

The Empress's blood turned to lava in her veins, a misplaced word from boiling over.

The most trusted of her advisors rose, a delicate hand settling on Aelia's shoulder. [B]"They promised mercy if you surrender,"[/B] Harlow had been the most trusted of the Empire's advisors; they had advised Aelia, her mother, and her mother before her. Their betrayal was a knife to the stomach. The walls of Aelia's fury collapsed before she erupted.

[B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"I am your Empress!"[/COLOR][/B] shrieked Aelia, [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"it is your duty to protect me!"[/COLOR][/B]

Harlow did not falter. [B]"You are indeed the daughter of Empress Lucina and the heir to House Caelitis. By virtue of your lineage you have enjoyed more patience than most. My duty is to the people, and we are yours no longer."[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/ALIGN][/LINEHEIGHT][/SLIDE]

[SLIDE_HEADER][SIZE=3][COLOR=transparent]oo[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffd1dc]𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔯 02[/COLOR][COLOR=transparent]oo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SLIDE_HEADER][SLIDE][LINEHEIGHT=1em][ALIGN=JUSTIFY][COLOR=#ffd1dc][SIZE=3]Her surroundings lurched swiftly across the camera, [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"Hiiii my mis-creants~ it's Misty, on my way to today's collab~!"[/COLOR][/B] A streak of white, and the lens settled on Misty's freckled features, [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"You better be keeping your hands off the lube out there!"[/COLOR][/B] she tilted the camera to tease at her outfit - concealed by a white, ankle-length trenchcoat - and then up again. [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"I wouldn't want you spent before we begin~"[/COLOR][/B] with cerulean wink, the screen shrank into black as the stream abruptly ended.

Misty's sexual prowess may have been somewhat exaggerated. When her onlyfans took off, she'd swiftly found herself swept up in the fame. She had slipped deeper into depravity by the day, delighted by the way embarrassment sweltered between her legs. In a few months, Misty had become a sensation within her particular circle of content creators.

A collab with her dominant counterpart seemed like a no-brainer.

Now that the moment was upon her, however, Misty felt... anxious. For all the toys she'd used on herself, all the scenes she'd played out for strangers on the internet, she'd never indulged in more than a kiss offline. But there she was, walking blind into a scene conjured up by fans of the two channels, just hoping that her boundaries would be respected..

And what, Misty wondered, would happen if her partner realized she was less experienced than she pretended? Misty had recounted fictitious escapades for her fans in great detail, but, in reality, most of those stories had been spliced together from anonymous confession sites.

She swallowed as she reached her partner's address, blue eyes tracing the features the entryway in excruciating detail. There was no backing out now, she supposed. Breathing in as long as her lungs would allow, Misty smoothed her posture and pressed the buzzer. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/ALIGN][/LINEHEIGHT][/SLIDE]

[SLIDE_HEADER][SIZE=3][COLOR=transparent]oo[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffd1dc]𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔯 03[/COLOR][COLOR=transparent]oo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SLIDE_HEADER][SLIDE][LINEHEIGHT=1em][ALIGN=JUSTIFY][COLOR=#ffd1dc][SIZE=3]Anya regretted her betrayal the moment she saw the anguish upon her partner's expression. It had been lonely, sleeping in an empty bed more nights than she had company. She knew the sacrifice was for her benefit; that she was treasured by her partner, but a woman had needs that couldn't be satisfied by an absent partner.

Just one time, she told herself. Just two. A secret kept in the dark held no power.

But secrets had a way of being uncovered.

[B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"I'm sorry!"[/COLOR][/B] she'd wailed over, and over again. [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"It didn't mean anything! It won't happen again!"[/COLOR][/B] she'd thrown herself at her partner's feet, [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"I was lonely!"[/COLOR][/B] What she'd done was wrong, but she'd felt so neglected. [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"I love you! You're the best thing that has ever happened to me! Please!"[/COLOR][/B] Anya wept, pleaded, begged to keep her relationship alive. [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"I'll do anything!"[/COLOR][/B]

She'd had it good. Anything and everyone had been provided by a devoted partner. They'd had so many good times together. It was a love Anya couldn't do without.

Relief washed over her when her partner agreed to stay with her and work on their relationship. [B]"but some things are going to change,"[/B] was an omen that went over Anya's head.

[B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"Oh, thank god,"[/COLOR][/B] Anya cried, [B][COLOR=#ffaabe]"I'll do anything  - anything you need."[/COLOR][/B] She fell asleep, comforted with her head in her partner's lap.

When she woke the next morning, the bed was empty. But before Anya had time to panic, she found a note that simply read [u]'wait.'[/u]

So she did.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/ALIGN][/LINEHEIGHT][/SLIDE]

[SLIDE_HEADER][size=3][COLOR=transparent]oo[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffd1dc]𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔯 04[/COLOR][COLOR=transparent]ooo[/COLOR][/size][/SLIDE_HEADER][SLIDE][LINEHEIGHT=1em][ALIGN=JUSTIFY][COLOR=#ffd1dc][SIZE=3]Had Hannah anything to say in her defense, it was that she had been left unattended. Barely 24 hours had passed since her last punishment ended (because it wasn't enough that her partner went on a business trip without her, apparently), and Hannah had already caused trouble.

It was only meant to be a harmless prank.

After all, one could argue that her partner deserved to come home to a gallery of googly eyes after leaving Hannah alone for fourteen (14) days. That was what she would have argued, at least.

Alas, of the things that ought to be graced with googly eyes, the chandelier was not among them. Hannah could not have reasonably known that the whole thing would come down so easily. Or that the clean up and replacement would cost a month's wages. Or that it was through dumb luck alone that she'd emerged from the fiasco with only a minor cut on her foot.

[color=transparent]oo[/color] [b][u][COLOR=#ffaabe]umm.... something happened[/color][/u][/b]

Hannah had initially downplayed her role in the chandelier falling when she texted the picture, but it took all of two minutes for her partner to identify Hannah as the culprit.

After spending the whole day overseeing the cleanup, her partner's arrival was imminent. And there remained googly eyes everywhere.

As Hannah sat, hands folded in her lap, on the stairway, her heart had never drummed faster. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/ALIGN][/LINEHEIGHT][/SLIDE][/TABS][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/LINEHEIGHT][/SLIDE]

[SLIDE_HEADER][COLOR=transparent]oo[/COLOR][COLOR=#f2b8c6]    𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔪𝔰 (𝔫𝔰𝔣𝔴) [/COLOR][COLOR=transparent]oo[/COLOR] [/slide_header]
[SLIDE][LINEHEIGHT=1.2em][floatleft][xtable=border:1|bcenter]{tr}{td=border:1|230pxx@}[align=center][COLOR=#f2b8c6]𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔬[/COLOR][/ALIGN][ALIGN=justify][COLOR=#f2b8c6][size=3]this section is a collection of faceclaims that can be used in our thread if you so desire. make sure to copy and paste the link of any fc(s) you like so i know which one you're referring to!

fc repository coming soon. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/ALIGN]{/td}[/xtable][/floatleft][align=justify][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][COLOR=#f2b8c6][SIZE=3][TABLE]
[TR][TD][align=center]𝔟𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔰[/align][/TD]
[TD][align=center]𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔰[/align][/TD]
[TD][align=center]𝔭𝔢𝔱𝔰[/align][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=7237413'][COLOR=#ffaabe]one[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3499094'][COLOR=#ffaabe]two[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10421517'][COLOR=#ffaabe]three[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9660514'][COLOR=#ffaabe]four[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=7686268'][COLOR=#ffaabe]five[/COLOR][/URL]
[/TD][TD]♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10834379'][COLOR=#ffaabe]one[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10363559'][COLOR=#ffaabe]two[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10971995'][COLOR=#ffaabe]three[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8544122'][COLOR=#ffaabe]four[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11031166'][COLOR=#ffaabe]five[/COLOR][/URL]
[/TD][TD]♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11060847'][COLOR=#ffaabe]one[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10984724'][COLOR=#ffaabe]two[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10406377'][COLOR=#ffaabe]three[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8921655'][COLOR=#ffaabe]four[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=7946878'][COLOR=#ffaabe]five[/COLOR][/URL]
[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD][align=center]𝔩𝔤𝔰[/align][/TD]
[TD][align=center]𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔣𝔰[/align][/TD]
[TD][align=center]𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔱𝔶[/align][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8229704'][COLOR=#ffaabe]one[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=7491407'][COLOR=#ffaabe]two[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8040290'][COLOR=#ffaabe]three[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8928030'][COLOR=#ffaabe]four[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9705117'][COLOR=#ffaabe]five[/COLOR][/URL]
[/TD][TD]♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6373041'][COLOR=#ffaabe]one[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6556621'][COLOR=#ffaabe]two[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6467820'][COLOR=#ffaabe]three[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6204981'][COLOR=#ffaabe]four[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=7011031'][COLOR=#ffaabe]five[/COLOR][/URL]
[/TD][TD]♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8559680'][COLOR=#ffaabe]one[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=7920658'][COLOR=#ffaabe]two[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9694715'][COLOR=#ffaabe]three[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8643572'][COLOR=#ffaabe]four[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8712443'][COLOR=#ffaabe]five[/COLOR][/URL]
[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD][align=center]𝔠𝔥𝔲𝔟𝔟𝔶[/align][/TD]
[TD][align=center]𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔢[/align][/TD]
[TD][align=center]𝔟𝔯𝔲𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢[/align][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10707923'][COLOR=#ffaabe]one[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10948297'][COLOR=#ffaabe]two[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8535879'][COLOR=#ffaabe]three[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10825012'][COLOR=#ffaabe]four[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5169425'][COLOR=#ffaabe]five[/COLOR][/URL]
[/TD][TD]♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5714186'][COLOR=#ffaabe]one[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10381442'][COLOR=#ffaabe]two[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10810479'][COLOR=#ffaabe]three[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10857032'][COLOR=#ffaabe]four[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9731196'][COLOR=#ffaabe]five[/COLOR][/URL]
[/TD][TD]♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10188930'][COLOR=#ffaabe]one[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10203802'][COLOR=#ffaabe]two[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10893507'][COLOR=#ffaabe]three[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9314277'][COLOR=#ffaabe]four[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10214912'][COLOR=#ffaabe]five[/COLOR][/URL]
[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD][align=center]𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔡[/align][/TD]
[TD][align=center]𝔫𝔬𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢[/align][/TD]
[TD][align=center]𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔠 (𝔥𝔞𝔦𝔯)[/align][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9428343'][COLOR=#ffaabe]one[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4030727'][COLOR=#ffaabe]two[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4781645'][COLOR=#ffaabe]three[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10619455'][COLOR=#ffaabe]four[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10878090'][COLOR=#ffaabe]five[/COLOR][/URL]
[/TD][TD]♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10961490'][COLOR=#ffaabe]one[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9119595'][COLOR=#ffaabe]two[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9000158'][COLOR=#ffaabe]three[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8107879'][COLOR=#ffaabe]four[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=7368581'][COLOR=#ffaabe]five[/COLOR][/URL]
[/TD][TD]♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10790735'][COLOR=#ffaabe]one[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9749015'][COLOR=#ffaabe]two[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4226576'][COLOR=#ffaabe]three[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5173265'][COLOR=#ffaabe]four[/COLOR][/URL]
♡ [URL='https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9020913'][COLOR=#ffaabe]five[/COLOR][/URL]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/ALIGN][/LINEHEIGHT][/SLIDE][/TABS]

Code:
[CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/XWG4J0v.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[COLOR=#ffd1dc][SIZE=3][SLIDER block_align="bcenter" width=527px]
[SLIDE_HEADER][ALIGN=CENTER][SIZE=4][B]𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔲𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤![/B][/SIZE][/ALIGN][/SLIDE_HEADER][SLIDE][ALIGN=JUSTIFY]
hi, this little section is specifically for the recruitment of small groups! this is one that i anticipate will be more difficult to plan out in siloes. i thought it would be helpful for me to match up potential groups of 3-4.
[/ALIGN]
[ALIGN=CENTER][B]intro[/B] • the request • form • tracker[/ALIGN][/SLIDE]
[SLIDE_HEADER][ALIGN=CENTER][SIZE=4][B]𝔯𝔢𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱[/B][/SIZE][/ALIGN][/SLIDE_HEADER]
[SLIDE][ALIGN=JUSTIFY]it's not enough to be your bitch. i want to be your bitch's' bitch. the one bottom to bottom them all, if you will. i imagine a group of 3 or 4 (max). it could be any variation of dom/me and sub; i'm happy as long as i'm writing a character who is ultimately submissive in the bedroom. if you've been writing with a partner for awhile and have ever had the thought cross your mind, please let me join~ ♡ [INDENT]
[COLOR=transparent]♡♡♡[/COLOR] [i]plotlings[/i]
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ 2+ subs and 1 dom/me
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ 1 sub and 2+ dom/mes
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ 1 sub, 1 switch, and 1 dom/me
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ a prodom/me and their clients
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ a master/mistress and their servants/slaves/pets
[COLOR=transparent]♡[/COLOR]♡ a cuck, her partner, and the person they're cheating with[/INDENT]
[/ALIGN]
[ALIGN=CENTER]intro • [b]request[/b] • form • tracker[/ALIGN][/SLIDE]
[SLIDE_HEADER][ALIGN=CENTER][SIZE=4][B]𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪[/B][/SIZE][/ALIGN][/SLIDE_HEADER]
[SLIDE][ALIGN=JUSTIFY] please fill out and pm me this form with the title "interested in a small group ♡" ; if we have an existing pm, please send this in a new pm

[CODE][COLOR=#ffd1dc][SIZE=3]I am [B](username)[/B]
Put me down as [B] (username or anonymous) [/B}

I would like to write [B] (dom/me, switch, sub)[/B]
I am interested in the following compositions [B] (dom x switch x sub | dom x sub x sub, etc.) [/B]
I am comfortable writing [B] (list genders) [/B]
I am comfortable writing against [B] (list genders) [/B]

I like to include [B] (f-list, top kinks, etc.) [/B]
My limits are [B] (limits) [/B]

There are some things my partners should know!
[LIST]
[*] include anything else that will help in the search 
[*] list as many as needed
[/LIST][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/ALIGN]
intro • request • form • tracker

[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE_HEADER]
𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔯
[/SLIDE_HEADER]
[SLIDE]

𝔲𝔰𝔢𝔯​
𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤​
𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤​
erosin​
female | sub​
any | dom/me​

[/SLIDE]
[/SLIDER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/code]

Last edited:
XWG4J0v.png
𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔲𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤!

hi, this little section is specifically for the recruitment of small groups! this is one that i anticipate will be more difficult to plan out in siloes. i thought it would be helpful for me to match up potential groups of 3-4.

**seeking other femsubs or femswitches!

intro • the request • form • tracker
𝔯𝔢𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱
it's not enough to be your bitch. i want to be your bitch's' bitch. the one bottom to bottom them all, if you will. i imagine a group of 3 or 4 (max). it could be any variation of dom/me and sub; i'm happy as long as i'm writing a character who is ultimately submissive in the bedroom. if you've been writing with a partner for awhile and have ever had the thought cross your mind, please let me join~ ♡

♡♡♡ plotlings
♡ 2+ subs and 1 dom/me
♡ 1 sub and 2+ dom/mes
♡ a cuck, her partner, and the person they're cheating with​

𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪
please fill out and pm me this form with the title "interested in a small group ♡" ; if we have an existing pm, please send this in a new pm

Code:
[COLOR=#ffd1dc][SIZE=3]I am [B](username)[/B]
Put me down as [B] (username or anonymous) [/B}

I would like to write [B] (dom/me, switch, sub)[/B]
I am interested in the following compositions [B] (dom x switch x sub | dom x sub x sub, etc.) [/B]
I am comfortable writing [B] (list genders) [/B]
I am comfortable writing against [B] (list genders) [/B]

I like to include [B] (f-list, top kinks, etc.) [/B]
My limits are [B] (limits) [/B]

There are some things my partners should know!
[LIST]
[*] include anything else that will help in the search 
[*] list as many as needed
[/LIST][/SIZE][/COLOR]
𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔯

𝔲𝔰𝔢𝔯​
𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤​
𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤​
erosin​
female | sub​
any | dom/me​